After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you desire is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire optimal compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our hands to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Holden Heights. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Park, Metrowest, Orlovista, Naples, Tavares and more!
Knowledgeable Holden Heights Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, semi accidents, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in areas such as Deltona, Davenport, Howey-In-The-Hills, Matlacha, Collier County, Estero and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers are eager to make an extra effort to make sure that personal injury insurance claims are processed very quickly and properly so that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Holden Heights injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car accident scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end accidents, scooter collisions, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, driver error traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, unfortunate incidents with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Holden Heights auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the fatality of a traffic collision caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Holden Heights personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any sort of car or truck wreck.
Annually millions of people are injured, in some cases fatally, in car crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, scooters wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died per day in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in car collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision each and every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A skilled vehicle and truck crash team of attorneys in Holden Heights will protect your rights during the course of the legal process.
Auto accidents may occur to anyone at any time, and once they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of life-threatening impairments or even wrongful death. In quite a few serious car accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, quite a few surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Less serious collisions can also traumatically affect one's quality of life, creating difficulties which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your personal automobile.
Similar difficulties can easily also include reduced wages due to missing work and locating the right physician to visit and dealing with medical costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these expenses or compensate accident victims reasonably. When this happens, the experienced Holden Heights car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Holden Heights Auto Accident Attorneys Call us Right now to schedule an appointment - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Holden Heights resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to analyze your recent accident, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
People hurt in an auto accident have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile accident, you may be injured, you probably have questions about what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to begin. Auto collisions can create challenging complications, especially when numerous car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, demanding, and costly circumstances demand a thoughtful, sincere, and skilled legal team with genuine strength of character. Our Holden Heights auto injury attorneys have a solid record of achieving successful results for folks who have been hurt in motor vehicle crashes, workplace injuries and many others torts.
Throughout the nation, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major determinant of trauma and loss of life. Vehicle wrecks occur in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these types of adversities is almost limitless. Because of this, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you hire holds the skill and assets to effectively address the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to handle a vehicle in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while handling a car has serious implications as you might be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the leading source of vehicular negligence not exclusively in Florida but in the entire country. Over a million car accidents are credited to persons speaking on the phone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year nationwide. Texting is the main cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a car results from adolescent motorists. This as well as the absence of driving experience can be fatal in a considerable amount of youngster driver collisions. Various states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Multiple large companies also have strict policies in place suppressing their staff members from using a wireless phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted motorists are quite common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of travelers that visit our state every year. A a great deal of of collisions in Florida are caused by tourists paying more attention to their navigation system than the highway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the amount of car or trucks on the road. Maintaining a safe proximity from the motor vehicle in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a good solution to prevent automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop too. Most of vehicular crashes and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your car or truck and the auto ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how little.
FL has indeed enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partially guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most frequent issue. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals could be held accountable for the traffic collision. In that suit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You may be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the traffic collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a collision, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect various programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well created multiple awareness courses around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, auto manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also developed technology to assist parents by making it possible for them to regulate the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovations has undoubtedly minimized auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives are going to be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, our accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Holden Heights personal injury legal professionals also provide cost-free evaluations to study the elements of your case and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or someone else you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a proven attorney on your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Holden Heights injury attorneys are well-versed in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Some of our attorneys have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?