After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Horizons West. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Sanford, Winter Garden, Gulfport, Clearwater, East Tampa and more!
Experienced Horizons West Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck collisions, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Lake Butler, Altoona, Leesburg, Hialeah, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our injury attorneys go the extra mile to make sure personal injury cases are processed quickly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Horizons West car accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in pretty much every imaginable auto traffic collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end accidents, motorcycle collisions, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, T-Bone collisions, bicycle accidents, injuries with Uber cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Horizons West auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the injured party of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Horizons West personal injury attorneys can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of car or truck traffic collision.
Yearly millions of folks are injured or hurt, in some cases fatally, in auto wrecks. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in accidents involving automobiles, wagons wrecks, motorcycles wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every single day in car accidents in 2011-- around one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle collision each and every 119 mins, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automobile crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert motor vehicle and truck accident attorney in Horizons West will protect your legal rights over the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to anybody unexpectedly, and once they do, the consequences may be devastating, including disastrous impairments and even wrongful death. In several major accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, several surgical procedures or even life-long care. Less severe car accidents can at the same time traumatically affect one's existence, producing problems that include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your own car or truck.
Similar difficulties can easily consists of reduced wages as a result of missing work and searching for the right health professional to visit and covering medical expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of bills or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Horizons West car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Horizons West Auto Accident Attorneys Call our office Today to schedule your free case assessment - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Horizons West caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to take a look at your recent personal injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision have a right to be compensated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car wreck, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you might possibly have concerns about what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to start. Traffic collisions can create intricate predicaments, particularly when numerous vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, perplexed, aggravating, and expensive scenarios require a compassionate, honest, and knowledgeable law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our Horizons West motor vehicle traffic collision legal professionals have a proven record of securing successful results for clients who have been injured in automobile wrecks, workplace injuries and many other injuries.
Across the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are one of the major sources of trauma and loss of life. Auto traffic collisions take place in a multitude of ways and the array of personal injuries suffered in these types of accidents is virtually limitless. Due to this, it is extremely essential that the attorney which you retain holds the skill-set and assets necessary to effectively manage the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to operate a motor vehicle in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to apply due care while using an automobile has severe implications as you could be setting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 source of automobile negligence not exclusively in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million automobile collisions are caused by motorists speaking on the mobile phones and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every year across the US. Texting is the number one source of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of cell phone use while driving a car arises from teenage car drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove fatal in a substantial amount of teen driver accidents. Some states have banned hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Several big organizations also have strict policies in place baring their employees from using a cellphone while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are tremendously common in Florida caused by the volume of travellers that visit our state each year. A great deal of accidents in FL are caused by tourists paying more attention to their navigation system than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents increases, so does the quantity of vehicles on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the auto in front of you and focusing on the street is a good method to steer clear of automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop also. Many of automobile wrecks and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space around your automobile and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how small.
FL has indeed implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partially at fault for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most common issue. If somebody merges into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both crash, both drivers might be held responsible for the car accident. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a collision, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a couple of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the possible dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also crafted a handful of awareness courses around the state to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also designed technology to aid parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technology has definitely reduced auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, many lives will be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Horizons West personal injury lawyers also provide totally free assessments to discuss the elements of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or someone you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in Florida.
Our Horizons West personal injury legal professionals are skilled in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Several of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?