After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents have become an all too common occurrence on the roads of Howey-In-The-Hills, FL, causing countless injuries and fatalities. The impact of a car accident can be devastating, leaving victims and their families struggling to cope with the following physical, emotional, and financial consequences. As a result, it is crucial to have a knowledgeable and experienced Auto Accident Lawyer on your side who can navigate the legal system and ensure you receive the compensation and justice you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the complex legal proceedings involved in auto accident cases, and our team of attorneys has extensive knowledge of auto accident laws. We specialize in representing victims of car, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents. We have helped clients in Howey-In-The-Hills, FL, and the surrounding areas get the compensation they deserve by aggressively fighting for their rights.
The road to recovery can seem overwhelming if you have been involved in an auto accident. You may face medical bills, lost wages, and a lengthy rehabilitation process that can affect your emotional well-being. Hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer from Trial Pro, P.A. lets you focus on your recovery while we handle the legal proceedings.
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling auto accident cases, and we are well-versed in the laws and regulations that apply to them. We will work tirelessly to investigate your case, gather evidence, and build a solid case to ensure you obtain the maximum compensation. Our team is committed to helping our clients get justice for their injuries and holding negligent parties accountable for their actions.
We take a hands-on approach to our cases, ensuring our clients are fully involved in the legal process from start to finish. Our attorneys will take the time to explain the legal proceedings involved in your case and will provide you with regular updates on the status of your case. We believe communication is key and strive to build strong relationships with our clients based on trust, transparency, and mutual respect.
We represent clients in Howey-In-The-Hills, FL, and the surrounding cities and counties. Whether you have been involved in a minor fender bender or a more serious accident, our attorneys will fight for your rights and help you obtain the compensation you deserve. We understand the impact an auto accident can have on your life and are committed to helping you move forward.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Howey-In-The-Hills, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our Auto Accident Lawyers are here to help you navigate the legal system and get the compensation and justice you deserve. Our legal team is ready to take on your case, no matter how complex. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, and let us fight for your rights.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Howey-In-The-Hills. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Casselberry, Poinciana, Hiawassee, Ybor City, Placida and more!
Experienced Howey-In-The-Hills Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck accidents, construction injuries and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Eustis, Conway, Tavares, Tice, Punta Gorda, Lee County and all throughout Florida. Call our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our car accident attorneys go to great lengths to make sure that personal injury claims are processed quickly and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Howey-In-The-Hills personal injury attorneys have successfully represented car accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable vehicle collision scene. From head-on wrecks, rear-end collisions, dirt bike collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, incidents with Uber vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Howey-In-The-Hills auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the victim of a collision as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Howey-In-The-Hills personal injury attorneys can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of motor vehicle accident.
Annually millions of women and men are hurt, in some cases fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, trucks crashes, off road bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in car collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in car crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle accident just about every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned motor vehicle and truck wreck attorney in Howey-In-The-Hills will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Auto accidents can certainly happen to any individual at any moment, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous personal injuries or even wrongful death. In quite a few serious accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, quite a few surgeries or even life-long disability. Lesser severe crashes can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's life, creating difficulties that include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your own car or truck.
Various other difficulties may also include reduced earnings because of missing work and searching for the proper medical professional to see and dealing with health care costs. Quite a few insurance companies do not compensate these costs or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Howey-In-The-Hills car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Howey-In-The-Hills Car Accident Attorneys Call our office for a complementary case evaluation right now - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Howey-In-The-Hills caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to examine your recent injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following damages:
People injured in a car accident have the right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in an automobile wreckage, you might be hurt, you might just have concerns in respect to what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start. Auto collisions can present intricate predicaments, primarily when various cars are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, stress filled, and expensive scenarios require a thoughtful, sincere, and skilled lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Howey-In-The-Hills motor vehicle collision lawyers have a proven record of obtaining successful results for clients who have been hurt in auto collisions, workplace accidents and various other injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary factors of injury and fatalities. Car crashes occur in a wide range of ways and the wide range of traumas sustained in these adversities is pretty much immeasurable. For this reason, it is very essential that the lawyer which you retain has the skill and assets to resolve the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to maneuver an auto in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper diligence when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while handling an automobile has severe repercussions as you can be setting not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the number one root cause of automobile negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire country. Over a million car collisions are attributed to motorists talking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every single year across the United States. Texting is the main root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle comes from young adult motorists. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of adolescent driver crashes. Several states have outlawed hand held cellphone use for this very reason. Many large organizations also have strict regulations in place baring their team members from using a cell phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are significantly common in The Sunshine State due to the amount of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of wrecks in FL are caused by tourists paying more interest to their GPS device than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the volume of autos on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the car in front of you and keeping an eye on the road is a perfect way to stay away from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop likewise. The majority of car or truck accidents and rear end crashes which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your automobile and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how small.
The Sunshine State has enforced a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be deemed partially guilty for a variety of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most prevalent factor. If someone else merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both individuals could be held liable for the collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the traffic collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a couple of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well crafted several awareness training programs across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also come up with technology to assist parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has definitely decreased auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technology progressing, much more lives are going to be saved.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Howey-In-The-Hills personal injury lawyers also offer complimentary evaluations to review the elements of your case and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a trusted attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Howey-In-The-Hills injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?