After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are among the most common accidents in Hunters Creek, FL. With countless drivers on the road, it's no surprise that accidents occur frequently. However, if you have been involved in an auto accident, you must take action quickly. Not only should you seek medical attention, but you should also hire an experienced auto accident lawyer to represent you. An auto accident lawyer can assist you in navigating the legal proceedings following an accident, ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll auto accidents can take on victims. That is why we are dedicated to aggressively representing those injured in auto accidents in Hunters Creek and surrounding communities.
Our team of auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations surrounding auto accidents. We understand the complexities of these cases and the tactics that insurance companies use to avoid paying fair compensation to accident victims. With our experience and knowledge, we are confident in our ability to represent our clients effectively.
We have helped countless victims of auto accidents recover the compensation they need to cover medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses related to their injuries. Our attorneys are dedicated to fighting for our client's rights and ensuring they receive the compensation they deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Hunters Creek, it is essential to act quickly. There are strict time limits for filing a personal injury claim in Florida, and the longer you wait, the more difficult it may be to gather evidence to support your claim. That is why we recommend that you contact an experienced auto accident lawyer immediately so that we can begin building a solid case on your behalf.
When you work with Trial Pro, P.A., you can expect aggressive and compassionate representation from start to finish. We understand the stress and anxiety you may be experiencing following an auto accident, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Our attorneys will tirelessly protect your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you are looking for an experienced auto accident lawyer in Hunters Creek, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. Our attorneys have the knowledge, experience, and resources to fight for your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Hunters Creek. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Rio Pinar, Southchase, Azalea Park, Lehigh Acres, Palm River and more!
Experienced Hunters Creek Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Aloma, Groveland, Avalon Park, Lely, Arcadia, Coconut and across Florida. Get in touch with our firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident lawyers strive to make sure that accident claims are processed rapidly and without issues in order that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Hunters Creek personal injury attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable vehicle traffic collision circumstance. From head-on pileups, rear-end accidents, sport bike accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, texting accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, personal injuries with rideshare cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all types of auto accidents claims. Our Hunters Creek auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the injured party of a traffic collision as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless biker, our Hunters Creek personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any kind of automobile wreck.
Yearly millions of men and women are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving automobiles, vans collisions, scooters crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died each day in auto crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in traffic wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident just about every 119 mins, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned car and truck accident law firm in Hunters Creek will protect your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to anybody at any time, and the second they do, the outcomes may be devastating, consisting of catastrophic traumas or even wrongful death. In numerous major collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, various surgical procedures or even life time care. Less severe injuries can also traumatically alter one's quality of life, generating difficulties which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own vehicle.
Additional challenges may include reduced wages because of missing work and choosing the right doctor to see and covering medical expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not cover these types of fees or compensate car accident injured people reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Hunters Creek car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Hunters Creek Auto Accident Lawyers Call to schedule your strategy consultation as soon as possible - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Hunters Creek resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be more than happy to examine your recent injury, identify the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You could be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile crash, you can be injured or hurt, you might just have concerns regarding what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Car accidents can present complex difficulties, especially when multiple cars are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, stress-filled, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, honest, and seasoned legal team with real strength of character. Our Hunters Creek automobile collision lawyers have a solid record of achieving outstanding results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in cars and truck crashes, workplace accidents and various other personal injuries.
Across the country, and specifically in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the leading factors of impairment and fatalities. Automobile accidents take place in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these types of adversities is pretty much endless. For this reason, it is very crucial that the attorney which you retain possesses the competence and resources required to effectively resolve the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to maneuver an auto in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while manipulating a car has severe repercussions as you may be setting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the number 1 root cause of motor vehicle negligence not exclusively in FL but in the entire nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are caused by persons talking on the phone and well over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every single year across the country. Texting is the leading reason for distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a car originates from teenage motorists. This as well as the absence of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of adolescent driver wrecks. Some states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very reason. Numerous big organizations also have rigorous rules in place suppressing their staff members from using a cellphone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are quite common in FL due to the amount of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of car accidents in FL are caused by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the amount of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a fantastic way to refrain from automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop too. Most of auto wrecks and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been prevented by leaving enough space between your car and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how small.
FL has actually implemented a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual factor. If a person merges right into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two collide, both drivers may be held liable for the accident. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the car accident, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a collision, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect several programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has likewise established a number of awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, cars and truck makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also designed technology to help parents by making it possible for them to regulate the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to control any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovations has without a doubt diminished auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives will be saved.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Hunters Creek personal injury lawyers also provide completely free assessments to discuss the elements of your case and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a good attorney by your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in Florida.
Our Hunters Creek personal injury legal professionals are experts in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?