After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents can be life-altering events that can cause significant injuries and disruptions to your life. In Hunters Creek, FL, accidents can happen on any road, including John Young Parkway, SR-417, and South Orange Blossom Trail. The aftermath of a car accident can be overwhelming, and dealing with the legal process can be complicated and stressful, significantly if you are injured. That is why hiring the right attorneys to represent you and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve is essential.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience in car accident cases in Hunters Creek, FL, and surrounding cities, including Orlando, Kissimmee, and Celebration. As a Trial Pro, P.A. car accident attorney, we can help you navigate the legal process and fight for your rights. We understand the importance of hiring a lawyer, and we know that choosing the proper legal representation can make a difference in the outcome of your case.
Our team of lawyers will work tirelessly to investigate the accident, gather evidence, and determine who was at fault. We will use our expertise to negotiate with insurance companies and seek just compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and other damages. We understand the impact that a car accident can have on your life, and we will work to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation possible.
At Trial Pro, P.A., communication is critical to a successful attorney-client relationship. We will keep you informed throughout the process and answer any questions you may have. You can rely on us to be your advocates and fight for your rights.
If you have suffered significant injuries from a car accident in Hunters Creek, FL, including zip codes 32837 and 32821, do not hesitate to contact us. Our lawyers are experienced in handling car accident cases, and we will provide you with the legal representation you deserve. Let us help you get back on track by securing the compensation you need to move forward.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to our clients, including legal representation, advice, and guidance throughout the entire legal process. We know how complex car accident cases can be, and we are prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that you have the best possible outcome in your case. Our team will work tirelessly to investigate the details of your accident, gather evidence, and build a strong case on your behalf.
In addition to serving clients in Hunters Creek, FL, Trial Pro, P.A. also offers our services to clients in nearby cities including Orlando, Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs, and Winter Park. No matter where you are located in Central Florida, our team is here to help. If you have been involved in a car accident, you do not have to go through it alone. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced car accident lawyers.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Hunters Creek. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Sebastian, Cape Coral, Altamonte Springs, Winter Springs, Coco River and more!
Expert Hunters Creek Car Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, semi collisions, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Eatonville, Oviedo, Metrowest, Venus, Moore Haven, Alva and across Florida. Contact our firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Car or truck accidents can occur to any person at any time, and whenever they do, the results may be devastating, involving life-threatening injuries and even wrongful death. In many severe collisions, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a number of surgical procedures or even lifetime disability. Lesser serious wrecks can also traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, creating problems which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your own automobile.
Various other difficulties can easily involve lost wages due to missing work and finding the proper specialist to visit and paying for medical expenses. Various insurance companies do not pay these types of costs or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Hunters Creek car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Each year millions of americans are injured, in some cases fatally, in auto accidents. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving automobiles, trucks wrecks, motorcycles crashes, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured in vehicle wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle accident just about every 119 mins, and one is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. An experienced car and truck traffic collision team of lawyers in Hunters Creek will protect your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Persons injured in a car crash have a right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreckage, you may likely be injured or hurt, you might have questions with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to start. Auto collisions can present intricate predicaments, especially when quite a few automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and quite expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Hunters Creek automotive injury attorneys have a solid record of attaining outstanding results for clients who have been injured or hurt in automotive wrecks, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Hunters Creek, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Please contact our office so we may discuss your case with you - 800-874-2577
Our personal injury attorneys go out of their way to make sure that injury claims are processed swiftly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Hunters Creek injury lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable car collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end impacts, off road bike wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, sideswipe collisions, rollover traffic collisions, traffic collisions with Uber vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Throughout the country, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major origins of personal injury and death. Motor vehicle wrecks take place in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of personal injuries suffered in these accidents is practically immeasurable. Due to this, it is quite essential that the attorney which you retain holds the competence and assets needed to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to operate an automobile in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while steering an auto has serious consequences as you may be placing not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the primary root cause of motor vehicle negligence not only in Florida but in the entire country. Over a million car or truck accidents are attributed to persons speaking on the cell phone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year all over the country. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of smartphone use while driving a car originates from young adult motorists. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a substantial amount of youngster driver collisions. Some states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Numerous big organizations also have rigorous policies in place baring their employees from using a smartphone while operating a company car.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in FL due to the amount of tourists that visit our state every year. A a great deal of car accidents in FL are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents increases, so does the quantity of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and focusing on the road is a perfect solution to avoid automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop likewise. Many of vehicular accidents and rear end wrecks which could have effortlessly been avoided by keeping enough space around your auto and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how little.
Florida has actually put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be deemed partly at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent element. If any individual merges right into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals can possibly be held liable for the car accident. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the wreck, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a wreck, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time created a few awareness programs all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, cars and truck manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also devised technology to aid parents by enabling them to control the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new technology has certainly diminished auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives can be protected.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Hunters Creek personal injury lawyers also offer free evaluations to examine the aspects of your case and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Hunters Creek personal injury lawyers are well-versed in tort lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. Several of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Hunters Creek Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Hunters Creek accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Hunters Creek Orange County FL.
Talk with a Hunters Creek accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?