After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are one of the leading causes of death and injury in the United States. In Immokalee, FL, auto accidents are common and can happen anytime. Having an experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer by your side is essential when it comes to severe auto accident cases. A good auto accident lawyer can help you get the appropriate compensation for your injuries, including lost wages, medical bills, and pain and suffering.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a professional legal firm specializing in auto accident cases in Immokalee, FL. Our law firm has extensive knowledge of the legal proceedings and regulations related to auto accidents in Immokalee and its surrounding areas. We are dedicated to representing our clients with the highest professionalism and expertise. We leave no stone unturned to ensure our clients receive the justice they deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have experience handling auto accident cases of various complexities. Our team of dedicated legal experts understands the critical role of evidence in auto accident cases; thus, we work tirelessly to gather all the necessary evidence to ensure a successful claim. We collaborate with expert witnesses, investigators, and other professionals who can help us build a solid case for our clients.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are fully aware of our client's legal rights and fight tooth and nail to protect those rights. Our lawyers are skilled negotiators, and we will work to reach the best possible outcome outside court. However, we are also fully prepared to take your case to trial if necessary. We aim to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering.
We can handle auto accident cases in all cities and counties in Immokalee, FL, including Ave Maria, Golden Gate Estates, North Naples, South Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Lehigh Acres, etc. Our law firm has represented many clients in these areas with great success.
Hiring an attorney in Immokalee, FL, is essential if you or a loved one has been involved in a severe auto accident. Florida law requires that auto accident claims be filed within a specific time frame. Failure to adhere to this timeframe may result in losing your rights. Therefore, it is crucial to contact a competent auto accident lawyer immediately.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a complimentary case evaluation to determine the strength of your case and the possible outcome. We understand that many people may hesitate to hire an attorney due to the cost; however, we operate on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only charge you if we win your case.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Immokalee, FL, you need a competent and aggressive auto accident lawyer. Trial Pro, P.A. has the extensive knowledge, skill, and expertise to represent you. We aim to ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Immokalee. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Mango, Belle Isle, Lake Monroe, Casselberry, Punta Gorda and more!
Experienced Immokalee Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Cases
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer collisions, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our car accident attorneys go the distance to make sure personal injury cases are processed very quickly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Immokalee auto accident lawyers have effectively represented motor vehicle accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable automobile collision situation. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, bike wrecks, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, sideswipe traffic collisions, rollover collisions, injuries with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Immokalee auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.have been injured in any sort of automotive traffic collision.
Yearly millions of people are injured, in many instances fatally, in automobile wrecks. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, mopeds accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in auto wrecks in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all folks injured in vehicle collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident each and every 119 mins, and one is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. An expert vehicle and truck crash team of attorneys in Immokalee will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Auto accidents may occur to anyone at any moment, and whenever they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of devastating personal injuries and even wrongful death. In many severe traffic collisions, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, several surgeries or even life-long care. Less severe injuries can at the same time traumatically impair one's life, producing hardships that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car.
Multiple challenges can consists of lost earnings because of missing work and choosing the proper health professional to visit and paying for medical costs. Several insurance companies do not compensate these fees or compensate accident injured parties fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Immokalee car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Immokalee, Florida Car Accident Lawyers Regardless of where your home is situated Contact our office Right now for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Immokalee resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to analyze your recent personal injury, determine the proper defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in a car accident have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile wreckage, you might be hurt, you probably have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to begin. Auto accidents can create complex challenges, even more so when various automobiles are involved. These upsetting, tangled, stressful, and expensive scenarios demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable legal team with substantial strength of character. Our Immokalee vehicle traffic collision lawyers have a proven record of obtaining outstanding benefits for persons who have been injured or hurt in vehicle wrecks, workplace accidents and various other injuries.
Across the country, and mainly in FL, car accidents are one of the leading origins of injury and death. Automobile traffic collisions take place in a wide range of ways and the wide array of traumas sustained in these adversities is pretty much immeasurable. For this reason, it is very important that the attorney which you retain holds the skill set and assets necessary to effectively manage the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to maneuver a car in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable care when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this could be punishable by serious jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while driving an automotive vehicle has severe consequences as you may be putting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number one cause of motor vehicle negligence not solely in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million automobile collisions are linked to persons talking on the smartphone and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year across the US. Texting is the top reason for distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The absolute most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car originates from teenage motorists. This as well as the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a substantial amount of teen driver wrecks. Some states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Numerous big organizations also have strict rules in place disallowing their staff members from using a mobile phone while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are quite common in FL as a result of the volume of vacationers that visit our state every year. A lot of hit and run accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more attention to their navigation device than the road in front of them. As FL's population expands, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the motor vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the roadway is a fabulous strategy to avoid automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop likewise. The majority of car accidents and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space in between your motor vehicle and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how little.
FL has indeed put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can ultimately be deemed partly responsible for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent factor. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals can possibly be held responsible for the collision. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the collision, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced several programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the perils of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise created a lot of awareness programs across the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology advances, vehicle manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to aid parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has presently lowered auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives can be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Immokalee injury attorneys also provide completely free assessments to examine the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need an excellent attorney by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Immokalee injury attorneys are well-versed in tort lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?