After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been involved in a car accident in Iona Felda, FL, you need an experienced auto accident lawyer to help you navigate the complex legal system. Auto accidents can leave you with injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. Without the help of an attorney, you may not receive the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to giving our clients the best possible representation in auto accident cases. With extensive knowledge and experience, we act as your trial pro. We serve clients in Iona Felda, FL, and other cities and counties.
Auto accidents can happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone. Whether driving on a busy highway or a quiet street, accidents can occur due to various factors, such as distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, or reckless driving. When you're involved in an auto accident, you must take immediate action to protect your rights and get the compensation you deserve.
One of the first steps you should take after an auto accident is to hire a qualified attorney. An experienced auto accident lawyer can help you navigate the legal system, negotiate with insurance companies, and fight for the compensation you must recover from your injuries.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand how difficult dealing with an auto accident can be. We offer compassionate and aggressive legal representation to our clients. We will tirelessly protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
If you've been in an auto accident in Iona Felda, FL, knowing your legal options is essential. You may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. However, it would help if you acted quickly, as there are deadlines for filing claims.
Our team of experienced auto accident lawyers can help you understand your legal rights and options. We will work with you to build a solid case and fight for your deserved compensation.
Auto accidents can be devastating, but they do not have to leave you with financial ruin. With the help of an experienced auto accident attorney from Trial Pro, P.A., you can get the compensation you must recover from your injuries. Please don't wait; contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Iona Felda. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Union Park, Fort Pierce, Clearwater, Dr. Phillips, Suntree and more!
Knowledgeable Iona Felda Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Proceedings
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, construction injuries and workers' compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free of cost and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our injury attorneys strive to assure personal injury cases are processed rapidly and without problems so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Iona Felda auto accident lawyers have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car collision circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end impacts, scooter collisions, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, dangerous roadways accidents, rollover collisions, personal injuries with rider-share cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all forms of auto accidents cases. Our Iona Felda auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the injured party of a traffic collision as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Iona Felda personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any sort of auto traffic collision.
Yearly millions of individuals are injured, in many instances fatally, in auto traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, trucks traffic collisions, scooters traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in car traffic collisions in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in traffic collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile crash just about every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable motor vehicle and truck wreck law office in Iona Felda will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents can certainly occur to any person unexpectedly, and once they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving devastating impairments and even wrongful death. In numerous major wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, quite a few surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Lesser severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically impair one's existence, producing hardships that include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your personal vehicle.
Added challenges can easily consists of lost earnings as a result of missing work and choosing the right health professional to see and covering medical expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not pay these types of bills or indemnify car accident victims equitably. When this happens, the experienced Iona Felda car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Iona Felda Car Accident Lawyers To Learn about How We Can Help, Call us as soon as possible - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Iona Felda caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to review your recent injury, identify the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following damages:
People injured or hurt in a car crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in a car wreck, you may likely be injured or hurt, you might probably have concerns with respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start. Auto accidents can present challenging problems, especially when quite a few motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, tangled, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, honest, and qualified lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Iona Felda motor vehicle accident attorneys have a solid record of achieving successful benefits for folks who have been injured in car traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many others torts.
Throughout the country, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the leading determinant of injuries and death. Car wrecks take place in a wide range of ways and the variety of injuries suffered in these accidents is practically immeasurable. For this reason, it is very essential that the lawyer which you hire holds the expertise and resources required to adequately resolve the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to operate a vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to apply due care while manipulating an automotive vehicle has serious consequences as you may be setting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 root cause of auto negligence not just in FL but in the entire nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are credited to motorists speaking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the greatest cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car comes from young adult car drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove fatal in a substantial amount of adolescent driver collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Various big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place prohibiting their workers from using a cellphone while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted car or truck drivers are very common in Florida because of the volume of tourisms that visit our state every year. A great deal of wrecks in FL are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the expressway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the volume of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the auto in front of you and paying attention to the street is a great solution to prevent automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop also. Most of auto collisions and rear end wrecks which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space in between your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how small.
The Sunshine State has put into effect a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical factor. If someone else merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two crash, both motorists may be held liable for the collision. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the accident, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a car accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many different programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well crafted various awareness courses around the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, cars and truck manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also developed technology to help parents or guardians by making it possible for them to control the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovation has undoubtedly lowered auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will likely be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Iona Felda personal injury lawyers are well-versed in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Some of our legal professionals have been named as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in enabling our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?