After experiencing an accident in , the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you're looking for the most aggressive and experienced car accident attorneys in Kendall, Florida, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. Our law firm has a proven track record of fighting for the rights of accident victims and obtaining maximum compensation for their injuries.
Car accidents are highly distressing events resulting in painful bodily injuries, costly medical bills, and substantial property damage. It's, therefore, critical to seek the legal counsel of a skilled car accident attorney as soon as possible after an accident. This is particularly true in Kendall, a bustling suburban area in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Kendall, Florida, encompasses several towns and neighborhoods, including The Hammocks, Glenvar Heights, Pinecrest, and Sunset. Because of its location at the intersection of major roads and highways, such as the Palmetto Expressway (SR 826), Snapper Creek Expressway (SR 878), and U.S. Route 1, Kendall is a prime location for all types of auto accidents, including intersection accidents, rear-end collisions, T-bone crashes, head-on collisions, and more.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our car accident attorneys have extensive knowledge and understanding of Florida's personal injury laws and court procedures. We can handle all aspects of your personal injury case, from conducting a thorough investigation of the accident, gathering evidence, and negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court if necessary. Our attorneys have helped numerous clients recover compensation for their car accident injuries, including whiplash, broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and more.
Kendall residents can trust our attorneys to protect their rights and fight for their well-being. Don't let a car accident take over your life - contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation with an experienced car accident attorney. We serve the entire Kendall area, including zip codes 33156, 33158, 33173, and 33183.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Kendall. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Naples, Kissimmee, Citrus Ridge, Lake Nona, Wabasso and more!
Expert Kendall Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you searching for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks accidents, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas like Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all over Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a free of cost and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Automobile accidents can certainly happen to any person at any moment, and the second they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving life-threatening impairments or even wrongful death. In numerous major car accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even lifespan care. Lesser severe traffic collisions can also traumatically alter one's existence, generating problems which include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your own car.
Several other difficulties can easily involve lost wages as a result of missing work and searching for the right health care provider to visit and dealing with health care expenses. A large number of insurance agencies do not cover these kinds of charges or reimburse accident victims equitably. When this occurs, the experienced Kendall car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Each year millions of men and women are harmed, sometimes fatally, in automotive vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in collisions involving automobiles, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, street bikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in motorized vehicle crashes in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in car collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident almost every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck accident attorney at law in Kendall will protect your legal rights throughout the lawsuit.
Persons injured or hurt in a car collision have the right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreckage, you might be injured, you might possibly have concerns regarding what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to start. Auto collisions can create challenging complications, especially when various cars are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive situations demand a compassionate, honest, and qualified attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Kendall automobile injury attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding benefits for folks who have been hurt in cars and truck accidents, workplace accidents and many other personal injuries.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Kendall Auto Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro, P.A Law office without delay - 800-874-2577
Our car accident attorneys go all out to make sure that accident cases are processed fast and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Kendall auto accident lawyers have successfully represented vehicle accident victims and passengers in every imaginable auto accident scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end pileups, dirt bike accidents, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, pedestrian accidents, rollover traffic collisions, unfortunate incidents with Uber cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto accident cases.
Across the nation, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the primary determinant of injury and fatalities. Auto accidents take place in a wide variety of ways and the variety of traumas suffered in these types of accidents is almost immeasurable. For this reason, it is extremely essential that the attorney which you hire has the skill and resources required to resolve the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to operate a car or truck in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, steer clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while operating an auto has harsh consequences as you might be placing not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the leading source of vehicle negligence not primarily in FL but in the whole nation. Over a million car or truck accidents are credited to people speaking on the cell phones and more than 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every single year across the country. Texting is the number one reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle arises from young adult car drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of teen driver traffic collisions. A number of states have outlawed hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. Various big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place prohibiting their workers from using a cell phone while driving a company car.
Distracted car or truck drivers are extremely common in FL as a result of the volume of travelers that visit our state every year. A large number of collisions in the State of Florida are caused by travellers paying more interest to their GPS device than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the quantity of car or trucks on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the car ahead of you and focusing on the street is a fabulous way to avoid automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop as well. The majority of car or truck wrecks and rear end crashes which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your car or truck and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
Florida has indeed enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partially at fault for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most usual issue. If any individual merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both crash, both car drivers could be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You may be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the crash, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a crash, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a handful of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has equally created a lot of awareness courses all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to assist parents or guardians by allowing them to control the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand-new technology has certainly lowered auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives may be saved.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Kendall injury attorneys also provide no charge consultations to examine the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or someone you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a highly regarded attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Kendall personal injury lawyers are skilled in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Several of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that contributed in helping our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Kendall Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Kendall accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Kendall Collier County FL.
Talk with a Kendall accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?