After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Lake Hart, FL, hiring an experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer is crucial. Auto accidents can lead to devastating injury, property damage, lost wages, and emotional trauma, and navigating the legal system can be overwhelming without proper legal representation.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases throughout Florida, including Lake Hart, FL, and surrounding cities and counties. Our team of seasoned attorneys is committed to protecting our client's rights and securing the compensation they deserve.
Auto accidents can occur for various reasons, including driver negligence, defective auto parts, hazardous road conditions, and weather conditions. Regardless of the cause, victims of auto accidents have the right to seek compensation for their damages, including medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and property damage.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the complexities of Florida auto accident law and are dedicated to fighting for our client's rights in court. Our attorneys have a reputation for being aggressive, tenacious, and skilled litigators, and we use every available legal resource to seek the maximum compensation our clients deserve.
We serve clients in cities and counties around Lake Hart, FL, including Orlando, Kissimmee, Ocoee, Saint Cloud, Orange County, Osceola County, etc. Our attorneys are highly knowledgeable about local court systems, judges, and insurance companies, and we use this knowledge to our client's advantage.
When you hire an auto accident lawyer from Trial Pro, P.A., you can expect personalized attention, compassionate support, and unwavering advocacy. We understand that auto accidents can be traumatic and overwhelming, and we are committed to easing our client's burdens by handling all legal proceedings on their behalf.
Hiring an attorney in Lake Hart, FL, is crucial for protecting your legal rights and securing fair compensation for your damages. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means we only get paid if we win your case. This lets our clients focus on their recovery without worrying about upfront legal fees.
Auto accidents can have catastrophic consequences, but hiring an experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer can make all the difference in securing the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Lake Hart, FL, or its surrounding areas, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today for a free consultation. We are here to fight for your rights and help you get back on your feet.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Lake Hart. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Fort Pierce, Sanford, Gandy, Longwood, Palm Bay West and more!
Expert Lake Hart Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Tildenville, Lake Kathryn, Heathrow, El Jobean, Kendall, Fort Myers Beach and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys make every attempt to assure injury cases are processed quickly and without issues in order that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Lake Hart car accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable auto collision scene. From head-on collisions, rear-end crashes, scooter crashes, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, ATV traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, traffic collisions with rideshare vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and worked with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Lake Hart auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a wreck triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Lake Hart personal injury lawyers can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any kind of vehicle accident.
Yearly millions of women and men are harmed, in some cases fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in accidents involving automobiles, trucks wrecks, scooters wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in automobile crashes in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle wreck almost every 119 minutes, and an individual is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned motor vehicle and truck wreck lawyer in Lake Hart will protect your legal rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents can certainly occur to anyone unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of life-threatening traumas and even wrongful death. In numerous major accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, various surgeries or even life time care. Less severe wrecks can also traumatically affect one's existence, generating problems that include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own automobile.
New challenges may include lost earnings due to missing work and searching for the proper health care provider to visit and covering medical costs. Several insurance companies do not pay these kinds of charges or compensate injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Lake Hart car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Lake Hart, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Contact us Today - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Lake Hart resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be delighted to take a look at your recent personal injury, determine the proper offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in an auto traffic collision have the right to be compensated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced a car crash, you may likely be hurt, you might possibly have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to start. Traffic accidents can create challenging predicaments, particularly when several car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and experienced legal team with genuine strength of character. Our Lake Hart car traffic collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding results for clients who have been injured in cars and truck crashes, workplace accidents and other personal injuries.
Across the nation, and primarily in FL, car accidents are one of the primary origins of injury and loss of life. Vehicle accidents occur in a wide range of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these adversities is virtually immeasurable. Due to this, it is greatly important that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill and resources needed to address the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to maneuver a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the highway, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while operating an automotive vehicle has severe implications as you can be putting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number one cause of motor vehicle negligence not only in Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million car or truck wrecks are credited to car drivers speaking on the smartphone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year across the US. Texting is the greatest root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most common source of mobile phone use while driving a car arises from adolescent car drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of youngster driver collisions. A number of states have prohibited hand held cellular phone use for this very factor. A large number of big organizations also have rigorous rules in place prohibiting their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted auto drivers are tremendously common in Florida because of the amount of tourists that visit our state yearly. A lot of hit and run accidents in FL are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their navigation equipment than the expressway in front of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the amount of automobiles on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a perfect strategy to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop likewise. Most of motor vehicle collisions and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space around your motor vehicle and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be considered partly responsible for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most common factor. If someone else merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both crash, both drivers can possibly be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the traffic collision, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for an accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a number of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise created a lot of awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, car manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also designed technology to assist parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological advances has certainly reduced auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives can be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you anything unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Lake Hart injury legal professionals also offer no cost evaluations to discuss the particulars of your case and determine if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled lawyer on your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Lake Hart injury legal professionals are experts in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. Some of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?