After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you a victim of a car accident in Lake Magdalene, FL? If so, you’re likely experiencing physical, emotional, and financial hardship. Car accidents can be traumatizing, leaving lasting impacts on your life long after the incident. If you’re struggling to cope with an injury, mounting medical bills, and lost wages while navigating the confusing legal process, you need an experienced car accident attorney.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the seriousness of car accidents and have extensive knowledge of personal injury law. We treat every case with the utmost care and attention, ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
Located in the heart of Lake Magdalene, Florida, we proudly serve the surrounding cities and counties, including Temple Terrace, Tampa, Hillsborough County, Pinellas County, and Pasco County, with zip codes ranging from 33612 to 33618.
Our attorneys have six decades of combined experience handling all auto accidents, including rear-end collisions, intersection accidents, head-on collisions, and T-bone incidents. We’ve helped accident victims with many car accident injuries, such as whiplash, fractures, and even the most severe and catastrophic injuries, such as limb loss or paralysis.
We understand that every case is unique and tailor our approach to your specific needs. Our team of aggressive attorneys is prepared to take on the biggest insurance companies and fight for you every step of the way. We will ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your losses and suffering.
Don’t wait to seek legal guidance after a car accident: contact Trial Pro, P.A., car accident attorneys in Lake Magdalene, FL, today. Let us fight for you and help you get the justice you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to our clients, including investigation of the accident scene, consultation with medical experts, and negotiation with insurance companies. Our team of attorneys will work tirelessly to build a strong case and advocate for your rights in court.
We understand the importance of convenience, which is why we have multiple locations throughout Florida, including nearby cities such as Temple Terrace, Brandon, and Carrollwood. We understand the ins and outs of Florida law and have a proven track record of winning cases for our clients.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free consultation for all potential clients, so there is no risk in speaking to us about your case. If you've been involved in a car accident, do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help make the legal process easier, and to fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Lake Magdalene. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Tildenville, Marco Island, Mango, Titusville, Oakland and more!
Expert Lake Magdalene Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Proceedings
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas such as Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, Gardenville, Tampa Bay, East Lake and all throughout Florida. Contact our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Automobile accidents can happen to any person unexpectedly, and once they do, the consequences may be devastating, including life-threatening personal injuries or even wrongful death. In many major collisions, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, quite a few surgical treatments or even life-long care. Lesser severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically impair one's quality of life, producing complications which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
New difficulties may also include lost wages due to missing work and locating the proper physician to see and dealing with medical expenses. Numerous insurance companies do not compensate these fees or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Lake Magdalene car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Each year millions of men and women are injured, in certain cases fatally, in car accidents. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, trucks crashes, motorcycles crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in automotive vehicle collisions in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash almost every 119 minutes, and one is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an autosmotive vehicle wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck traffic collision attorney in Lake Magdalene will safeguard your legal rights throughout the legal process.
People injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle accident, you may be hurt, you might perhaps have concerns with respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to start off. Traffic collisions can present challenging predicaments, even more so when multiple cars are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, difficult, and expensive situations require a compassionate, sincere, and skilled legal team with tremendous strength of character. Our Lake Magdalene motor vehicle accident legal professionals have a solid record of securing successful results for folks who have been hurt in motor vehicle collisions, workplace accidents and various other injuries.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Lake Magdalene, FL Auto Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro, P.A. without delay for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
Our accident lawyers are happy to make a major effort to assure injury insurance claims are processed swiftly and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Lake Magdalene car accident lawyers have successfully represented automobile accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable automobile traffic collision scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, chopper wrecks, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, dangerous roadways traffic collisions, rollover accidents, collisions with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Throughout the nation, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading sources of injury and loss of life. Car or truck collisions take place in a wide variety of ways and the wide range of injuries sustained in these accidents is almost endless. Consequently, it is quite essential that the lawyer which you retain possesses the competence and resources required to properly manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to maneuver a automobile in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to apply due care while handling a automobile has severe implications as you may be placing not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number one source of auto negligence not only in FL but in the entire country. Over a million car or truck traffic collisions are associated with vehicle drivers talking on the cell phone and well over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every year across the country. Texting is the number one source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car results from teenager motorists. This together with the lack of driving experience can prove calamitous in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Various states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very reason. A lot of large companies also have rigorous regulations in place disallowing their workers from using a cellular while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are significantly common in Florida due to the volume of tourists that visit our state each year. A lot of wrecks in Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their gps equipment than the expressway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the volume of car or trucks on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the roadway is a great method to prevent automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop likewise. The majority of vehicular crashes and rear end crashes which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space between your automobile and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how small.
FL has put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual element. If somebody merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers can possibly be held liable for the car accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for an accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented various programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally created a range of awareness programs across the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, vehicle manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also designed technology to assist parents or guardians by empowering them to control the settings for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovation has certainly minimized auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, more and more lives will certainly be spared.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Lake Magdalene injury legal professionals also provide free assessments to review the details of your case and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a prestigious lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Lake Magdalene personal injury legal professionals are skilled in personal injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. A few of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Lake Magdalene Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Lake Magdalene accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Lake Magdalene Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Lake Magdalene accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?