After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Lake Mary. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Gandy, Pinellas County, Brandon, Campbell, Fort Ogden and more!
Experienced Lake Mary Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as The Villages, Midway, Eustis, Lely Resort, Charleston Park, Estero and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a complimentary and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our injury attorneys go all out to ensure injury claims are processed fast and properly in order that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Lake Mary injury lawyers have effectively represented vehicle accident victims and passengers in every imaginable vehicle traffic collision scenario. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, off road bike accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, SUV accidents, rollover collisions, traffic collisions with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured auto collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and worked with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Lake Mary auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a car accident caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Lake Mary personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any kind of vehicle wreck.
Annually millions of individuals are hurt, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, trucks traffic collisions, motorbikes crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died daily in motor vehicle collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in auto wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision almost every 119 mins, and one is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned motor vehicle and truck traffic collision attorney in Lake Mary will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents can happen to anyone at any time, and once they do, the results may be wrecking, including life-threatening personal injuries or even wrongful death. In several serious car accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, numerous surgical procedures or even life time care. Less severe collisions can also traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, producing complications that include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own vehicle.
Several other challenges may consists of reduced wages because of missing work and searching for the proper health care provider to visit and paying for medical expenses. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these bills or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Lake Mary car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Lake Mary Auto Accident Attorneys Call for your free consultation right now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Lake Mary resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to investigate your recent personal injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in a car traffic collision have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an auto crash, you may well be injured or hurt, you may possibly have questions with respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start. Car collisions can present challenging predicaments, primarily when quite a few vehicles are involved. These upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and expensive situations demand a compassionate, sincere, and skilled attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Lake Mary automotive injury lawyers have a proven record of attaining successful results for individuals who have been injured in automotive crashes, workplace injuries and other torts.
Throughout the nation, and predominantly in Florida, car accidents are among the major sources of personal injury and death. Motor vehicle traffic collisions take place in a wide variety of ways and the array of personal injuries suffered in these types of adversities is almost limitless. Therefore, it is extremely important that the attorney which you retain has the expertise and assets required to properly manage the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to operate a car or truck in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the road, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while using a motor vehicle has severe repercussions as you might be putting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the number one root cause of vehicle negligence not only in the State of Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million vehicle accidents are attributed to motorists speaking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year across the US. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle results from teenager motorists. This together with the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of teen driver collisions. Some states have banned hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Numerous large organizations also have strict policies in place prohibiting their staff members from using a cell phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of travelers that visit our state each year. A large number of car accidents in FL are a resulted of vacationers paying more focus to their gps system than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents grows, so does the amount of vehicles on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the automobile ahead of you and focusing on the road is a terrific method to stay away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop also. Many car or truck traffic collisions and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been avoided by leaving enough space in between your car and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
Florida has implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially guilty for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual factor. If a person merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers may possibly be held liable for the wreck. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a car accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a few programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the perils of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time crafted a variety of awareness programs throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, vehicle makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand new technological advances has definitely reduced auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will definitely be spared.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Lake Mary injury attorneys also offer free assessments to evaluate the elements of your claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a good lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in FL.
Our Lake Mary personal injury legal professionals are skilled in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our success. A few of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?