After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you desire is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire optimal compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our hands to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Lake Nona. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Sanford, Horizons West, Oak Ridge, Gandy, Paisley and more!
Knowledgeable Lake Nona Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Holden Heights, Leesburg, Alafaya, Cape Coral South, Sanibel, Mcgregor and all over Florida. Contact our law firm for a free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our car accident attorneys go the extra mile to make sure personal injury cases are processed rapidly and correctly so that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Lake Nona car accident attorneys have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable automobile accident scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end impacts, off road bike crashes, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, SUV collisions, bicycle accidents, traffic collisions with rider-share cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and worked with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Lake Nona auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the victim of a traffic collision triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Lake Nona personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of automotive collision.
Yearly millions of folks are hurt, in some instances fatally, in car wrecks. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving cars, eighteen-wheelers accidents, choppers collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in auto traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto crash every 119 mins, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable auto and truck traffic collision law office in Lake Nona will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can happen to anybody at any moment, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening impairments or even wrongful death. In various serious accidents, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, multiple surgeries or even lifetime care. Less severe car accidents can also traumatically have a bearing on one's existence, generating problems which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own car.
Additional challenges may also include reduced earnings as a result of missing work and locating the proper health professional to see and covering medical expenses. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these bills or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Lake Nona car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Lake Nona Auto Accident Attorneys Contact us for a complementary case appointment today - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Lake Nona caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to analyze your recent injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car collision have a right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced a car wreckage, you may likely be injured, you may possibly have questions with respect to what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start. Car collisions can create challenging complications, even more so when various car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Lake Nona vehicle accident legal professionals have a proven record of securing outstanding benefits for folks who have been injured or hurt in cars and truck crashes, workplace accidents and many others injuries.
Across the country, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the major determinant of personal injury and death. Vehicle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these types of calamities is practically limitless. Consequently, it is very crucial that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill and assets to effectively resolve the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to maneuver a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to use due care while handling an automotive vehicle has severe repercussions as you could be setting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the leading root cause of auto negligence not solely in Florida but in the entire nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are attributed to individuals talking on the cell phones and well over 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every year across the United States. Texting is the first source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle originates from teenage drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a considerable amount of adolescent driver wrecks. Various states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Various large companies also have strict rules in place baring their staff members from using a cellular phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted motorists are extremely common in Florida due to the amount of travellers that visit our state every year. A a great deal of accidents in the State of Florida are caused by tourists paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the roadway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the quantity of motor vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the car in front of you and focusing on the freeway is a good solution to prevent automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop too. Many car wrecks and rear end wrecks which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space between your automobile and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end auto accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
The Sunshine State has actually put into effect a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partially responsible for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most frequent factor. If any individual merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both collide, both drivers could be held liable for the crash. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the car accident, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a car accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect several programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally established a number of awareness training programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also developed technology to help parents by enabling them to control the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological advances has already lowered auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will certainly be saved.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us nothing.
Our Lake Nonan injury attorneys also provide free evaluations to study the specifics of your case and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Lake Nonan injury lawyers are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Several of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?