After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been involved in a car accident in Laurel, FL, you need an experienced attorney with extensive knowledge and expertise in auto accident cases. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to helping clients get the justice and compensation they deserve. Our team consists of highly skilled auto accident lawyers who offer aggressive representation and are committed to fighting for your rights.
Auto accidents can result in severe injuries and financial loss. The legal proceedings can be daunting, and insurance companies may try to minimize your compensation. This is where we step in. We know the tactics used by insurance companies to deny or reduce claims. Our team of seasoned lawyers will leave no stone unturned to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and damages.
We have successfully represented clients in various cities and counties near Laurel, FL, including Venice, North Port, Sarasota, and Bradenton. Our extensive knowledge of state and federal laws related to auto accidents, combined with our experience, has led to countless positive outcomes for our clients.
Auto accidents can happen in the blink of an eye, but their effects can be significant and long-lasting. An accident can leave you with numerous challenges, from medical bills and lost wages to emotional distress and pain. We understand the physical and financial strain of a car accident, and our attorneys are devoted to assisting you in navigating the legal system.
We provide our clients with the highest legal representation, ensuring their rights are protected at every step. We handle all aspects of your auto accident claim, from gathering evidence to negotiating with insurance companies. Our team of lawyers has the necessary skills and experience to help you win your case.
Every client is unique at Trial Pro, P.A., and we treat each case accordingly. Our team is committed to providing personalized attention and dedicated representation to every client. We understand that dealing with an auto accident can be stressful, and we strive to make the legal process as easy as possible.
Hiring an attorney is crucial if you've been injured in an auto accident in Laurel, FL, or any nearby cities or counties. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have been providing legal services to clients for years and are familiar with the legal proceedings related to auto accidents. We offer aggressive representation and work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive the compensation they deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Laurel. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Alafaya, Heathrow, Taft, Manatee County, Mcgregor and more!
Experienced Laurel Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our accident lawyers go the distance to make sure that injury cases are processed fast and properly so that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Laurel auto accident lawyers have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto accident scene. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, motorcycle collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, driver error collisions, bicycle collisions, collisions with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Laurel auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Laurel personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any sort of car accident.
Every year millions of individuals are injured or hurt, sometimes fatally, in motor vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, pickups accidents, sport bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in motor vehicle traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car wreck each and every 119 mins, and an individual is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A skilled auto and truck wreck team of attorneys in Laurel will protect your legal rights over the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents can certainly occur to any person unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the consequences may be wrecking, including catastrophic traumas and even wrongful death. In many serious accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a number of surgical procedures or even life-long disability. Lesser severe wrecks can also traumatically impact one's quality of life, creating difficulties which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your personal automobile.
Similar difficulties can easily involve reduced earnings as a result of missing work and locating the proper physician to see and paying for health care costs. Various insurance agencies do not compensate these types of costs or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Laurel car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Laurel, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Contact us right now to examine your case - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Laurel resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to investigate your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
People hurt in a car traffic collision have a right to be compensated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile wreckage, you might possibly be injured, you might just have concerns with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even know where to commence. Car collisions can create complex dilemmas, primarily when quite a few automobiles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, disarranged, nerve-wracking, and expensive situations demand a compassionate, honest, and seasoned attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Laurel vehicle injury lawyers have a solid record of obtaining successful results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in vehicle wrecks, workplace accidents and many other personal injuries.
Across the nation, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading origins of trauma and loss of life. Automobile wrecks take place in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these types of calamities is almost limitless. Consequently, it is greatly important that the lawyer which you hire possesses the competence and assets to address the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to maneuver an auto in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the road, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by major jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to make use of due care while handling a motor vehicle has harsh repercussions as you might be putting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number one root cause of car or truck negligence not exclusively in the State of Florida but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle wrecks are caused by individuals talking on the mobile phone and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the main cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car arises from teenage vehicle owners. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a considerable amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Several states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. A large number of large organizations also have rigorous rules in place banning their staff members from using a wireless phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in FL as a result of the amount of travelers that visit our state every year. A great deal of car accidents in FL are caused by travellers paying more interest to their navigation device than the highway in front of them. As FL's residents increases, so does the amount of autos on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the automobile ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a terrific strategy to avoid automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Many vehicular collisions and rear end collisions which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end auto accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how small.
Florida has enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partially at fault for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent variable. If an individual merges into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers may be held accountable for the auto accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the collision, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a collision, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a variety of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well developed a lot of awareness training programs all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, vehicle manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also designed technology to aid parents by empowering them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not enabling the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovations has already lowered auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives may be protected.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Laurel injury lawyers also offer absolutely free consultations to review the details of your claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a trusted lawyer by your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our Laurel personal injury legal professionals are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Several of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?