After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can occur anytime and can result in severe injuries and damages. If you or someone you love has been in an auto accident in Maitland, FL, you should consider hiring an attorney to assist with the legal proceedings and help you receive the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to helping victims of auto accidents in Maitland and surrounding areas. Our auto accident lawyers have extensive knowledge and experience handling these cases, and we are committed to fighting for our client's rights. We understand the pain and suffering that can result from a car accident, and we are here to help you navigate the legal process and hold negligent parties accountable.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we believe in taking an aggressive approach to representing our clients. Our legal team will investigate the accident thoroughly, gather evidence, and consult with experts to build a solid case on your behalf. We will negotiate with insurance companies and other parties to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We are ready and willing to take your case to court and fight for your rights before a jury if necessary.
We have extensive experience representing clients who have been in auto accidents in Maitland and surrounding areas, including Orange County and Seminole County. Some of the cities we serve include Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Longwood, and Apopka. No matter where your accident occurred, we are here to help you with every step.
When hiring an attorney for an auto accident case, it is essential to find an experienced and knowledgeable legal team that is committed to representing your interests. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations to discuss your case, and we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not get paid unless we win your case.
If you or someone you love has been in an auto accident in Maitland or surrounding areas, do not hesitate to contact the auto accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. We are here to help you through this challenging time and fight for your rights. Call our office today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can assist you with your case.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Maitland. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Ybor City, Rio Pinar, Fort Myers, Bay Hill, Silver Lake and more!
Experienced Maitland Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, 18-wheeler accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Eatonville, Tuskawilla, Mascotte, Saint James City, Whiskey Creek, Lake Placid and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers are prepared to make a major effort to make sure that personal injury claims are processed swiftly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Maitland personal injury attorneys have successfully represented car accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable automobile accident scenario. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, bike collisions, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, ATV accidents, bicycle collisions, injuries with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Maitland auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Maitland personal injury lawyers can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any kind of auto collision.
Annually millions of individuals are hurt, sometimes fatally, in auto collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving autos, semis collisions, choppers crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in motor vehicle collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle crash just about every 119 mins, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an auto crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A skilled motor vehicle and truck collision lawyer in Maitland will protect your rights throughout the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to any person unexpectedly, and once they do, the results may be wrecking, involving disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In numerous severe accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, multiple surgical procedures or even lifetime care. Less serious personal injuries can also traumatically influence one's quality of life, generating problems which in turn involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your own car.
Added difficulties can easily involve reduced earnings due to missing work and finding the proper doctor to see and paying for medical costs. Many insurance companies do not pay these kinds of costs or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Maitland car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Maitland, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Our lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in Orlando. Contact us As soon as possible - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Maitland caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to review your recent accident, identify the appropriate offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured or hurt in an auto accident have the right to be paid for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreckage, you might be injured, you probably have questions about what to do next, and you may not even realize where to commence. Car collisions can create challenging dilemmas, especially when multiple car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, difficult, and costly circumstances require a thoughtful, honest, and skilled lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Maitland automotive traffic collision attorneys have a proven record of achieving successful results for folks who have been injured or hurt in car crashes, workplace injuries and other torts.
Throughout the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the primary factors of injuries and death. Automobile accidents occur in a multitude of ways and the wide array of traumas suffered in these calamities is almost limitless. Therefore, it is very important that the attorney which you retain holds the skill set and resources to adequately manage the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to drive a vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while using a motorized vehicle has harsh repercussions as you might be setting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the primary cause of car negligence not exclusively in Florida but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle accidents are associated with drivers speaking on the cell phone and well over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every single year all over the country. Texting is the top source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a car comes from teen car drivers. This as well as the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a significant amount of young adult driver accidents. Some states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very reason. Numerous large organizations also have strict rules in place suppressing their workers from using a cellular while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are significantly common in FL as a result of the amount of tourisms that visit our state each year. A a great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their navigation device than the highway in front of them. As FL's population thrives, so does the amount of cars on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the car or truck in front of you and paying attention to the road is a great solution to steer clear of automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop also. The majority of auto crashes and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been evaded by leaving enough space around your vehicle and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
FL has enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be considered partially guilty for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual element. If someone else merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you both crash, both drivers can be held liable for the accident. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You could be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the crash, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a wreck, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented some programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally crafted many awareness training programs all over the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also created technology to help parents by empowering them to control the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has presently lowered auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives will likely be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, our collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you anything unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Maitland injury attorneys also provide no charge assessments to examine the details of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a proven attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Maitland personal injury legal professionals are well-versed in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. A few of our attorneys have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?