After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you been involved in an auto accident in Manasota, FL? If so, hiring a skilled and knowledgeable attorney is essential to help you navigate the legal proceedings. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive experience representing clients in auto accident cases throughout Manatee and Sarasota Counties, including the cities of Bradenton, Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Palmetto, Parrish, North Port, and Venice. Our team of aggressive trial lawyers will fight tirelessly to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other losses.
Auto accidents can be devastating, both physically and emotionally. In addition to the physical pain and suffering, you may be dealing with medical bills, lost wages, and other financial hardships. You may also be dealing with the emotional toll of the accident, such as anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand how difficult this time can be for you and your family. We are committed to standing by your side and fighting for your rights.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that your case is in good hands. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience representing clients in auto accident cases. We deeply understand Florida's auto accident laws and will use that knowledge to build a solid case on your behalf. We will investigate the accident thoroughly, gather evidence, and interview witnesses to build a compelling case. We will also work closely with medical experts to ensure that all of your injuries are thoroughly documented ensure you receive the proper medical care.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Manasota, FL, you must act quickly. The statute of limitations for filing an auto accident claim in Florida is four years from the accident date. However, the sooner you hire an attorney, the better. Evidence can disappear quickly, and witnesses' memories can fade over time. The longer you wait to hire an attorney, the more difficult it may be to build a solid case.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and help you understand your legal rights and options. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not charge any upfront fees for our services. Instead, we only get paid if we recover compensation on your behalf.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Manasota, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our aggressive trial lawyers will fight tirelessly to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. With decades of combined experience, we have the skills, knowledge, and resources to build a solid case on your behalf. Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Manasota. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Azalea Park, Lake Nona, Lehigh Acres, Manatee County, Chokoloskee and more!
Experienced Manasota Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck collisions, construction accidents and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Call our law firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers go out of their way to make sure personal injury cases are processed rapidly and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Manasota personal injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable automobile accident situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end accidents, dirt bike wrecks, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, low speed accidents, rollover collisions, incidents with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro has seen and dealt with all types of auto accidents claims. Our Manasota auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Manasota personal injury attorneys can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any sort of automobile wreck.
Every year millions of women and men are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving cars, pickups wrecks, street motorcycles accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 folks died every day in motorized vehicle traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in car collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car collision every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. A seasoned motor vehicle and truck traffic collision law office in Manasota will safeguard your rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents may occur to anyone at any time, and the second they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving devastating traumas or even wrongful death. In numerous serious wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a wide range of surgical procedures or even life-time disability. Lesser severe car accidents can also traumatically alter one's quality of life, producing hardships which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own car.
Several other challenges can easily consists of lost earnings as a result of missing work and searching for the right health care provider to visit and paying for health care costs. Several insurance companies do not cover these types of charges or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Manasota car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Manasota, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Call us Today to schedule a complimentary appointment - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Manasota caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be delighted to take a look at your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You could be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons injured or hurt in an auto collision have the right to be compensated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle accident, you may be hurt, you may perhaps have questions with respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start. Auto accidents can create challenging complications, even more so when multiple cars are involved. These upsetting, tangled, stress filled, and expensive situations demand a compassionate, sincere, and seasoned legal team with real strength of character. Our Manasota auto traffic collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding benefits for folks who have been injured or hurt in vehicle accidents, workplace accidents and many other injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary determinant of personal injury and fatalities. Motor vehicle crashes take place in a large number of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these types of adversities is practically immeasurable. Consequently, it is quite important that the lawyer which you retain possesses the competence and resources to effectively address the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to handle an automobile in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to apply due care while driving a motorized vehicle has severe repercussions as you could be putting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the number one cause of car negligence not primarily in the State of Florida but in the whole entire country. Over a million auto wrecks are credited to individuals speaking on the mobile phones and over 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the greatest cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most common source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle arises from young adult vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of young adult driver crashes. A few states have banned hand held mobile use for this very reason. Various big companies also have rigorous regulations in place baring their team members from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted car drivers are very common in Florida as a result of the volume of tourists that visit our state each year. A large number of accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more focus to their GPS device than the road ahead of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the volume of car or trucks on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the automobile ahead of you and focusing on the freeway is a good strategy to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop too. Many car or truck collisions and rear end crashes which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space in between your car or truck and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end vehicle accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how little.
Florida has enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partially at fault for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most usual variable. If a person merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers might be held liable for the crash. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You could be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the traffic collision, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented some programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally created many different awareness programs throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, auto makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also devised technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technology has definitely minimized auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Manasotan injury attorneys also provide free evaluations to review the elements of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Manasotan injury lawyers are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?