After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
The aftermath of a car accident can be overwhelming and confusing, leaving you with physical and emotional injuries. It is crucial to understand the importance of hiring an attorney after an accident in Mango, FL, to ensure your legal rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are a team of experienced and skilled car accident attorneys who have extensive knowledge in representing clients in Mango and its surrounding cities and counties, including Hillsborough County, zip code 33550, and roads such as Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, County Road 579, State Road 574, and U.S. 301.
Car accidents can happen in various forms, including rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, side-impact crashes, rollover accidents, and many more. These accidents can cause serious injuries, including whiplash, broken bones, spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and even wrongful death.
Our attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. understand the complexities involved in auto accident cases, and we aggressively advocate for our clients to ensure they receive the compensation they deserve. We work tirelessly to investigate and gather evidence to build a strong case that proves liability and damages.
When you hire us as your car accident attorneys, you can expect us to handle all aspects of your case, including communicating with insurance companies, negotiating for a fair settlement, and even taking your case to trial if necessary. We are committed to keeping you informed throughout the process so you are always aware of your case's progress.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Mango, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our highly skilled and experienced attorneys are ready to help you navigate the legal system and fight for your rights. Call us today to schedule a free consultation.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to our clients, including thorough investigation of the accident, communication with insurance companies, and representation in court. We understand that every case is unique, which is why we personalize our approach to every client we work with. Our goal is to provide our clients with peace of mind throughout the legal process and to help them get the compensation they need to move forward.
Apart from Mango, FL, we serve other nearby cities such as Dade City, Lutz, and Lakeland, making our services accessible to more people in need of legal help. If you're looking for an attorney to represent you in your car accident case, contact us at Trial Pro, P.A. today, and let us help you through this difficult time. We offer free case evaluations, so you can get started without any upfront fees.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Mango. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Longwood, Bay Hill, Titusville, Sebastian, Chokoloskee and more!
Experienced Mango Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Suits
Are you looking for a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer accidents, construction accidents and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas such as Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, Clearwater, Oldsmar, Gibsonton and across Florida. Get in touch with our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Vehicle accidents can occur to any individual unexpectedly, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, including devastating injuries and even wrongful death. In several major accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a number of surgeries or even life-time disability. Lesser serious collisions can also traumatically impair one's way of life, generating problems that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your own car.
Multiple difficulties can easily involve reduced wages due to missing work and locating the proper health care provider to see and covering health care costs. Several insurance companies do not cover these types of bills or reimburse accident injured parties equitably. When this occurs, the experienced Mango car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Yearly millions of women and men are injured, sometimes fatally, in car crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in accidents involving cars, wagons accidents, motorcycles collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 folks died daily in motorized vehicle traffic collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an autos accident each and every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a car collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An expert auto and truck traffic collision law office in Mango will protect your legal rights over the course of the claim.
People injured in a car crash have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile accident, you may likely be hurt, you might just have thoughts about what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start off. Auto accidents can present complex challenges, primarily when several motor vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, stressful, and expensive scenarios demand a compassionate, honest, and seasoned law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Mango motor vehicle injury lawyers have a proven record of securing outstanding results for folks who have been hurt in cars and truck collisions, workplace injuries and various personal injuries.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Mango, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Our legal professionals have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in Orlando. Call our office Right away - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys go out of the way to assure accident insurance claims are processed quickly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Mango auto accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto traffic collision scenario. From head-on pileups, rear-end collisions, off road bike accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, T-Bone traffic collisions, rollover collisions, unfortunate incidents with Uber vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured auto accident claims.
Across the country, and specifically in Florida, car accidents are one of the major sources of injuries and loss of life. Motor vehicle traffic collisions take place in a wide range of ways and the range of traumas suffered in these adversities is practically endless. Consequently, it is highly crucial that the lawyer which you hire holds the expertise and resources required to effectively manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to drive a car in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the road, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to apply due care while operating a car has harsh implications as you can be putting not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 cause of motor vehicle negligence not primarily in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are caused by car drivers speaking on the mobile phone and in excess of 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every year across the us. Texting is the first cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most common source of cellphone use while driving results from adolescent vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of adolescent driver crashes. Some states have outlawed hand held cell phone use for this very reason. A lot of big companies also have rigorous regulations in place suppressing their staff members from using a smartphone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are very common in FL due to the amount of tourisms that visit our state every year. A great deal of accidents in the State of Florida are caused by tourists paying more attention to their navigation device than the freeway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the amount of automobiles on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the car or truck ahead of you and paying attention to the street is a good method to refrain from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Many of car or truck traffic collisions and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by leaving enough space in between your auto and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how little.
FL has implemented a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a variety of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent variable. If an individual merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both drivers can possibly be held accountable for the accident. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You could be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a collision, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented numerous programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the possible dangers of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally developed a number of awareness training programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, automobile manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also developed technology to assist parents by enabling them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological innovation has undoubtedly lowered auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives can be spared.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Mango injury lawyers also provide complimentary consultations to assess the details of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reliable attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in FL.
Our Mango injury legal professionals are well-versed in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Mango Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Mango accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Mango Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Mango accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?