After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In the unfortunate event of a car accident, it is essential to seek professional legal advice. Hiring an attorney after an accident can make all the difference in achieving a favorable outcome for your case. At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in car accident cases and have extensive knowledge and experience to help you navigate the legal process.
Marco Island, FL, is home to several busy roads, including State Road 951, Collier Boulevard, and U.S. 41. These roads are heavily traveled. They are often the sites of severe car accidents that result in significant injuries. Act quickly and hire a skilled car accident lawyer if you have suffered injuries from a car accident in Marco Island. Our team of attorneys is well-versed in the laws and regulations of Marco Island and its surrounding areas.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the physical, emotional, and financial burdens that can result from a car accident. Our team of car accident lawyers is committed to fighting passionately on behalf of our clients to obtain maximum compensation for their injuries, lost wages, medical expenses, and other damages. We believe every client deserves personalized attention and work tirelessly to provide it.
We aggressively represent our clients, leaving no stone unturned in our effort to achieve justice. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and trial lawyers with a reputation for obtaining favorable client results. We are always prepared to take a case to trial if necessary and are not afraid to go up against insurance companies and their attorneys.
The importance of hiring a car accident attorney cannot be overstated. If you have suffered injuries in a car accident in Marco Island, FL, call Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation. Our team of knowledgeable attorneys is on your side and will fight tirelessly to get the compensation you deserve. We serve clients throughout Marco Island, including zip codes 34145 and 34146 and the surrounding areas.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to make the legal process as easy and stress-free as possible. We provide free consultations, so you can discuss your case with us and get a sense of your legal options. We also offer personalized attention – we understand that no two car accident cases are the same, and we will work with you to tailor our legal strategies to your unique circumstances. Additionally, we can assist with insurance claims, negotiations, and litigation, ensuring you receive the full compensation you're entitled to.
Our firm is located in Naples, but we serve clients throughout Southwest Florida, including Marco Island, Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Estero. Don't wait – contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to learn more about how we can help you after a car accident.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Marco Island. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Avalon Park, Lake Nona, Arcadia, Heathrow, Paisley and more!
Experienced Marco Island Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Challenging Cases
Are you searching for Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; auto accidents motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, truck collisions, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all over Florida. Contact our law firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Car accidents can occur to anyone unexpectedly, and the second they do, the outcomes may be devastating, consisting of devastating impairments and even wrongful death. In numerous serious wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a number of surgeries or even life-long care. Lesser severe accidents can also traumatically impact one's lifestyle, generating problems which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your personal car.
Multiple difficulties can include reduced earnings because of missing work and locating the proper health professional to visit and dealing with medical costs. A lot of insurance companies do not compensate these kinds of costs or indemnify car accident victims reasonably. When this happens, the experienced Marco Island car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Every year millions of men and women are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, wagons crashes, off road bikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in car accidents in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in car collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision every 119 mins, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A seasoned vehicle and truck accident attorney at law in Marco Island will protect your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Persons injured in a car traffic collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in a vehicle wreckage, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you can have concerns in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even know where to commence. Traffic collisions can create complex issues, primarily when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and expensive situations demand a compassionate, sincere, and experienced legal team with tremendous strength of character. Our Marco Island automotive accident legal professionals have a solid record of securing outstanding benefits for persons who have been injured in motor vehicle collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Marco Island, Florida Car Accident Attorneys To schedule your free initial consultation Contact us without delay - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers go the distance to make sure injury claims are processed fast and correctly so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Marco Island auto accident attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable auto collision scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, motor bike collisions, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, trucking collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision insurance claims.
Throughout the country, and specifically in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the primary causes of trauma and death. Vehicle traffic collisions occur in a wide variety of ways and the array of injuries sustained in these calamities is virtually endless. Because of this, it is highly crucial that the lawyer which you retain holds the skill and assets necessary to adequately manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to maneuver an auto in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to apply due care while driving a motor vehicle has severe repercussions as you may be placing not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the primary cause of car or truck negligence not only in FL but in the entire nation. Over a million car or truck traffic collisions are attributed to drivers talking on the cell phones and in excess of 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year across America. Texting is the top reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of mobile phone use while operating a vehicle arises from teenager motorists. This as well as the absence of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a significant amount of youngster driver accidents. Some states have outlawed hand held cellular phone use for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have rigorous rules in place baring their workers from using a cellular phone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are tremendously common in FL because of the the amount of travellers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of wrecks in FL are caused by tourists paying more focus to their gps system than the roadway in front of them. As FL's population expands, so does the amount of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe distance from the automobile ahead of you and focusing on the freeway is a fabulous method to prevent automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop likewise. Many auto accidents and rear end wrecks which could have effortlessly been evaded by keeping enough space between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end automobile accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has enforced a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partially at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common element. If any individual merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals may possibly be held responsible for the auto accident. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the accident, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a variety of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the perils of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also crafted a number of awareness programs all throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also come up with technology to aid parents or guardians by making it possible for them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not permitting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has certainly diminished auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technology progressing, much more lives can be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Marco Island personal injury legal professionals also offer totally free consultations to examine the elements of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a good attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in FL.
Our Marco Island injury legal professionals are well-versed in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our success. A few of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Marco Island Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Marco Island accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Marco Island Collier County FL.
Talk with a Marco Island accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?