After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
As an Auto Accident Law Firm with extensive knowledge, Trial Pro, P.A. has consistently fought for our client's rights in Matlacha, FL, and surrounding cities and counties. When representing our clients, we take an assertive and tenacious approach, leaving no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice.
Auto accidents can be life-changing, leaving victims with severe injuries and emotional trauma. That's why having an experienced and skilled Auto Accident Lawyer to guide you through the legal process is so important. Our legal team at Trial Pro, P.A. can help you navigate the complex and often confusing terrain of auto accident cases in Matlacha, FL, and surrounding areas.
Our proven track record of success in auto accident cases has enabled us to earn the respect and admiration of our clients and fellow members of the legal community. We are recognized for our thorough preparation, aggressive advocacy, and unwavering commitment to our client's interests.
If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident, you need an attorney to help you understand your legal rights and options. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have the experience and expertise to help you navigate the legal system in Matlacha, FL, and surrounding areas.
Our team of Auto Accident Lawyers will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries, lost wages, medical bills, and other damages. We will be your guide and advocate throughout the legal process and will fight to protect your rights and interests every step of the way.
When you work with us, you can rest assured that you will receive personalized attention and dedicated representation from an experienced and skilled Auto Accident Lawyer. We will take the time to understand your unique situation and develop a customized legal strategy to meet your specific needs and goals.
In addition to providing expert legal counsel, we offer compassionate and caring support to our clients and their families. We understand how challenging and stressful it can be to deal with the aftermath of an auto accident, and we are here to help you through every step of the process.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a proven track record of successfully handling auto accident cases in Matlacha, Fl, and other areas. We have successfully represented clients in various cases, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
Don't wait to seek legal advice if you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident. The clock is ticking, and every moment counts. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced Auto Accident Lawyers. We are here to help you get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Matlacha. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Avalon Park, Lake Nona, Arcadia, Heathrow, Paisley and more!
Experienced Matlacha Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Proceedings
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to drop by our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our car accident lawyers are happy to make an extra effort to make sure that personal injury cases are processed fast and without problems so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Matlacha personal injury attorneys have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable vehicle traffic collision scene. From head-on crashes, rear-end impacts, motorcycle collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, speeding accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, unfortunate incidents with rider-share cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all types of auto accidents cases. Our Matlacha auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the victim of a car accident caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Matlacha personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any type of car or truck accident.
Annually millions of people are hurt, sometimes fatally, in auto wrecks. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving automobiles, eighteen-wheelers crashes, street bikes crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every single day in automobile collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in vehicle wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile accident each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An expert automobile and truck collision law firm in Matlacha will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly occur to any person at any moment, and the instant they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving disastrous impairments and even wrongful death. In quite a few major traffic collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgical procedures or even life-time care. Lesser serious car accidents can at the same time traumatically alter one's way of life, generating problems which involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
Multiple difficulties can easily also include reduced earnings because of missing work and finding the right doctor to visit and dealing with health care expenses. A lot of insurance agencies do not compensate these bills or compensate accident injured parties equitably. When this happens, the experienced Matlacha car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Matlacha Car Accident Lawyers Call for your free consultation right away - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Matlacha resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be more than happy to review your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car crash have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one were in an automobile crash, you may likely be hurt, you might have questions about what to do next, and you may not even know where to start off. Car collisions can present intricate challenges, even more so when multiple cars are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and costly situations demand a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Matlacha auto injury legal professionals have a proven record of securing outstanding results for persons who have been hurt in automobile collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Throughout the country, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major sources of personal injury and fatalities. Car accidents take place in a large number of ways and the array of injuries suffered in these calamities is almost endless. Therefore, it is very important that the attorney which you retain possesses the competence and assets required to properly manage the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to handle a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by serious jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to apply due care while operating a car has harsh repercussions as you can be setting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the leading source of auto negligence not exclusively in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire country. Over a million automobile traffic collisions are associated with drivers speaking on the phone and over 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every single year across the United States. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle results from adolescent car drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can prove disastrous in a significant amount of adolescent driver accidents. A number of states have prohibited hand held mobile usage for this very factor. Various big companies also have strict policies in place disallowing their staff members from using a cell phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted auto drivers are tremendously common in FL caused by the amount of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A lot of wrecks in Florida are triggered by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation system than the road in front of them. As Florida's population increases, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the car ahead of you and paying attention to the street is a perfect solution to refrain from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop too. Most of vehicular wrecks and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your car and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how little.
Florida has actually put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can actually be considered partially guilty for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent issue. If any individual merges right into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both crash, both motorists may possibly be held responsible for the car accident. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the crash, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a collision, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a few programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the perils of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time created various awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also developed technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art tech has without a doubt minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives may be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will pay us nothing.
Our Matlacha personal injury lawyers also provide completely free assessments to review the elements of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in Florida.
Our Matlacha personal injury attorneys are well-versed in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Some of our legal professionals have been identified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?