After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you have recently been in a car accident in Meadow Woods, FL, you might be overwhelmed with all the legal proceedings that come with it. You may be confused about where to turn and what to do next. That's where we come in. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive auto accident law knowledge and are ready to fight for your rights.
Auto accidents can be a traumatic experience, leading to physical, emotional, and financial damages. In such situations, you must hire an experienced auto accident attorney to guide you through the legal proceedings and ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. Our lawyers have a proven track record of success in handling auto accident cases, and we are ready to help you get back on your feet.
Meadow Woods, FL, is a bustling community with many car accidents every year. The city lies within Orange County and includes the following zip codes: 32824, 32837, and 32839. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are familiar with the legal processes unique to Orange County and equipped to help you navigate them.
Our team of auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge of state and federal laws governing auto accidents. We understand the complexities and intricacies of auto accident cases and will help you understand your rights and options.
We believe every client is unique, and we take the time to understand each case and client to provide personalized legal services. Our lawyers work closely with clients to assess the extent of their damages, identify responsible parties, and pursue maximum compensation for their injuries.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we aggressively approach auto accident cases. We know that insurance companies will try to pay the least amount possible, and we will not let our clients settle for less than they deserve. Our lawyers are skilled negotiators and trial attorneys who will fight for you every step of the way.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Meadow Woods, FL, please contact us. We offer free consultations, and we will review your case with you to identify your options. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not charge our clients unless we win their case. This ensures everyone can access quality legal representation, regardless of their financial situation.
Auto accidents can be devastating, but you must not go through them alone. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are here to help. We have the experience, knowledge, and resources to handle your case and help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact us today, and let us fight for your rights.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Meadow Woods. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Belle Isle, Paradise Heights, Titusville, Kissimmee, Cape Haze and more!
Experienced Meadow Woods Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer accidents, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Paradise Heights, Deer Park, Gotha, Golden Gate, East Naples, Copeland and all throughout Florida. Contact our firm for a free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our injury lawyers go to extremes to make certain that accident insurance claims are processed swiftly and efficiently so that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Meadow Woods auto accident attorneys have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable auto collision circumstance. From head-on collisions, rear-end impacts, sport bike accidents, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, low speed traffic collisions, rollover accidents, incidents with Uber vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Meadow Woods auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a collision as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Meadow Woods personal injury attorneys can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any sort of automotive traffic collision.
Every year millions of women and men are injured or hurt, sometimes fatally, in car traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, semis collisions, street bikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died every single day in automotive vehicle wrecks in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident almost every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. An expert automobile and truck traffic collision law office in Meadow Woods will safeguard your rights over the course of the legal process.
Auto accidents can happen to any individual unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening traumas and even wrongful death. In many severe collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgical procedures or even life span care. Less serious traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically alter one's quality of life, creating difficulties which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car or truck.
Some other challenges may include reduced wages due to missing work and searching for the right health professional to visit and covering medical expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not compensate these charges or compensate car accident injured parties fairly. When this happens, the experienced Meadow Woods car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Meadow Woods, Florida Car Accident Lawyers Call Without delay for a consultation with an experienced attorney and go over your legal needs and questions - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Meadow Woods led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to take a look at your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals hurt in an auto traffic collision have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle wreckage, you might be injured or hurt, you might perhaps have questions regarding what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start. Car accidents can create complex issues, even more so when numerous motor vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, stressful, and expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Meadow Woods vehicle accident legal professionals have a proven record of getting successful benefits for people who have been hurt in automobile crashes, workplace accidents and many other torts.
Throughout the country, and specifically in Florida, car accidents are among the major origins of personal injury and loss of life. Auto collisions happen in a multitude of ways and the wide range of personal injuries sustained in these types of calamities is practically limitless. Due to this, it is very important that the lawyer which you hire has the competence and resources required to address the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to drive a vehicle in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to apply due care while manipulating an automotive vehicle has severe implications as you can be setting not only your own life at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the number 1 root cause of vehicular negligence not exclusively in the State of FL but in the whole nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are caused by people speaking on the cell phones and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every year nationwide. Texting is the first reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car results from teenage car drivers. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of adolescent driver crashes. Various states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Multiple large companies also have strict policies in place disallowing their staff members from using a cellular while operating a company motor vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in Florida because of the the volume of travellers that visit our state each year. A great deal of wrecks in FL are a resulted of vacationers paying more focus to their GPS device than the roadway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents grows, so does the amount of car or trucks on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the automobile in front of you and focusing on the freeway is a great way to refrain from automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop too. The majority of vehicular traffic collisions and rear end crashes which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space between your car or truck and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
FL has actually implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent factor. If someone merges right into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers may be held accountable for the wreck. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a crash, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a couple of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the hazards of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise established a range of awareness programs around the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, automobile makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also come up with technology to aid parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the driver to control any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art tech has undoubtedly reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives will certainly be saved.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Meadow Woods injury attorneys also offer free consultations to discuss the elements of your claim and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a highly regarded lawyer by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Meadow Woods injury lawyers are experts in personal injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Some of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?