After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be a traumatic experience for anyone involved. They can lead to severe injuries, emotional distress, and financial strain. After being in an auto accident, hiring an attorney with extensive knowledge and experience in auto accident cases is essential. That is where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a premier auto accident law firm with offices serving Metrowest, FL, and the surrounding areas. Our experienced attorneys have helped countless individuals in their quest for justice and compensation after a car accident. Whether you are the victim of a car accident or a loved one who has suffered a wrongful death, we are here to help you fight for the justice you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a team of highly qualified attorneys who have extensive experience handling auto accident cases. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in the various types of car accidents, including head-on collisions, drunk driving accidents, pedestrian accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc. Our attorneys know the ins and outs of auto accident law, and they have the skills and resources to build a solid case on your behalf.
We understand that car accidents can happen anytime, so we have offices throughout Metrowest, FL, and surrounding counties. Our attorneys are ready to help you no matter where you are located. Our locations include Apopka, Ocoee, Windermere, Winter Park, Maitland, etc.
If you've been involved in an auto accident, there are several steps you should take immediately. First, seek medical attention for any injuries you sustained in the accident. Even if you do not feel any pain right away, getting checked out by a medical professional is essential. Next, document everything related to the accident. Take pictures of the scene, get the contact information of any witnesses, and gather any police reports or medical records related to the accident.
Once you have taken these initial steps, it is time to speak with an attorney. When you hire a lawyer from Trial Pro, P.A., we will work hard to investigate your case and gather evidence that supports your claim. We will also help you navigate the legal process, which can be complex and overwhelming. Our attorneys will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, and we will not back down until we secure a fair and just settlement for you.
If your case is not settled out of court, we are ready to take your case to trial. Our attorneys are skilled litigators with extensive courtroom experience. We will fight tirelessly to protect your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to helping you achieve justice and closure after an auto accident. We understand this can be a difficult and stressful time, so we work with you every step of the way. We will keep you informed of all legal proceedings related to your case and answer any questions you have along the way.
In summary, if you are involved in an auto accident in Metrowest, FL, or surrounding counties, you need an experienced attorney to fight for your rights. Trial Pro, P.A. has the knowledge, experience, and resources to help you achieve justice and compensation. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Metrowest. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Ridge, South Creek, Sebring, Ocoee, Okahumpka and more!
Knowledgeable Metrowest Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas like Lake Nona, Fern Park, Altoona, Bonita Beach, Venice, Punta Gorda and all over Florida. Call our office for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident lawyers are willing and eager to make an extra effort to ensure personal injury claims are processed fast and without issues in order that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Metrowest auto accident lawyers have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable automobile collision situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end pileups, sport bike collisions, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, sideswipe traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, car accidents with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Metrowest auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the victim of a wreck caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Metrowest personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any type of vehicle collision.
Every year millions of drivers are harmed, in some cases fatally, in auto accidents. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, vans wrecks, dirt bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in traffic accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle collision almost every 119 minutes, and a person is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial losses. An experienced car and truck traffic collision attorney in Metrowest will protect your rights over the course of the legal process.
Auto accidents can happen to any individual at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening injuries or even wrongful death. In several major accidents, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, multiple surgical procedures or even life-long care. Lesser severe injuries can also traumatically influence one's existence, producing hardships which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own vehicle.
Some other difficulties may consists of reduced earnings due to missing work and finding the right physician to visit and dealing with medical expenses. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these costs or compensate car accident injured people fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Metrowest car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Metrowest, FL Car Accident Attorneys Call us Without delay and put our team of experienced attorneys to work for you now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Metrowest caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to investigate your recent accident, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be eligible to recover the following damages:
People injured or hurt in an auto collision have a right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile accident, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you may perhaps have questions in respect to what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Car collisions can present complex difficulties, primarily when several automobiles are involved. These upsetting, disarranged, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive circumstances require a compassionate, sincere, and skilled legal team with substantial strength of character. Our Metrowest automobile accident attorneys have a proven record of securing successful benefits for people who have been injured in automotive traffic collisions, workplace accidents and many other personal injuries.
Throughout the nation, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the leading factors of trauma and death. Car traffic collisions take place in a large number of ways and the diversity of personal injuries suffered in these types of calamities is virtually endless. Consequently, it is extremely essential that the lawyer which you retain has the competence and resources to properly manage the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to maneuver a car in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, steer clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while driving a car has major repercussions as you might be putting not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the primary cause of motor vehicle negligence not just in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million motor vehicle wrecks are attributed to vehicle drivers talking on the cell phone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car originates from young adult drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a significant amount of teen driver accidents. Many states have prohibited hand held cell phone use for this very reason. Several large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place preventing their staff members from using a mobile phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are extremely common in FL caused by the amount of travellers that visit our state yearly. A large number of hit and run accidents in Florida are caused by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation device than the expressway in front of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the quantity of autos on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the roadway is a terrific strategy to refrain from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop too. Many of vehicular accidents and rear end crashes which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space between your car and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end car accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcohol in their system, regardless how small.
FL has indeed enforced a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be deemed partially guilty for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent issue. If a person merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both motorists can be held responsible for the collision. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You may be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a number of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has as well crafted many awareness courses all over the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, cars and truck makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also devised technology to help parents by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovations has without a doubt reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, much more lives will likely be saved.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Metrowest injury legal professionals also offer totally free consultations to discuss the specifics of your case and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reliable attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and regulations in FL.
Our Metrowest injury lawyers are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. A few of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?