After experiencing an accident in , the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you or someone you know a victim of an auto accident in Miami, FL? If so, you need an experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer from Trial Pro, P.A. to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience in auto accident cases. We represent clients in Miami, FL, and all the surrounding cities and counties, including Kendall, Hialeah, Doral, Coral Gables, Aventura, Miami Lakes, North Miami, Miami Beach, Palmetto Bay, Pinecrest, Homestead, Cutler Bay, etc.
Auto accidents can be devastating and life-altering. You may face serious injuries, lost wages, medical bills, etc. That's why you need an auto accident lawyer who can fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you get a dedicated and experienced legal team. We will thoroughly investigate your case, gather all the necessary evidence, and build a solid case to prove liability and damages to ensure you receive total compensation for your injuries.
Our auto accident lawyers have experience in all types of auto accident cases, including but not limited to:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
Regardless of your auto accident case type, our lawyers are here to help you get the compensation you deserve. We understand how stressful and overwhelming the legal process can be, so we will guide you through every step and ensure you are informed and involved in every decision made in your case.
Hiring an auto accident lawyer in Miami, FL, is crucial to ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and losses. To get started, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced auto accident lawyers. We will explain your legal options and help you make the best decisions for your case.
Don't wait, and do not settle for less. Let Trial Pro, P.A. be your legal representation and fight for your rights in Miami, FL, and all the surrounding cities and counties. With our help, you can focus on your recovery while we take care of the legal proceedings and ensure you receive total compensation for your injuries.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Miami. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Buena Ventura Lakes, South Apopka, Dr. Phillips, Fort Myers, June Park and more!
Experienced Miami Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and across Florida. Contact our office for a free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our motor vehicle lawyers go to extremes to make sure accident claims are processed rapidly and properly so that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Miami injury attorneys have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable auto traffic collision circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end impacts, bike wrecks, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, multi-car accidents, bicycle collisions, personal injuries with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Miami auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the fatality of an accident triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Miami personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any kind of car wreck.
Yearly millions of men and women are hurt, in some instances fatally, in motor vehicle accidents. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, pickups collisions, street bikes crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every day in auto traffic collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all folks injured in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash almost every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced car and truck crash law office in Miami will safeguard your rights throughout the claim.
Auto accidents can certainly occur to any person at any moment, and when they do, the consequences may be wrecking, including catastrophic impairments and even wrongful death. In many severe traffic collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even life time disability. Less serious collisions can also traumatically impair one's life, creating complications that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own automobile.
Various other challenges may involve reduced wages as a result of missing work and locating the proper medical professional to visit and covering medical costs. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these types of charges or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Miami car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Miami Car Accident Lawyers Call us Today for a FREE no obligation evaluation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Miami caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be more than happy to investigate your recent personal injury, identify the proper defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in a car crash have the right to be paid for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile crash, you might possibly be injured, you might have thoughts about what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start off. Car collisions can present challenging problems, particularly when several vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive circumstances demand a thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable law firm with real strength of character. Our Miami car traffic collision legal professionals have a proven record of achieving successful results for clients who have been injured or hurt in car or truck crashes, workplace injuries and various other injuries.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the leading factors of impairment and fatalities. Motor vehicle collisions occur in a wide variety of ways and the wide range of injuries sustained in these accidents is pretty much limitless. Consequently, it is very crucial that the lawyer which you retain has the skill-set and assets needed to adequately resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to maneuver an automobile in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper care when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to apply due care while operating a car has serious repercussions as you could be placing not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the primary source of car or truck negligence not just in the State of FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are credited to motorists speaking on the cell phone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year all over the country. Texting is the primary root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car comes from adolescent car drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove calamitous in a considerable amount of youngster driver crashes. Several states have banned hand held cellular phone usage for this very reason. Several big organizations also have strict regulations in place prohibiting their employees from using a wireless phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted drivers are very common in FL as a result of the amount of travelers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the highway in front of them. As FL's residents expands, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the vehicle in front of you and focusing on the roadway is a fantastic strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. Many of car or truck traffic collisions and rear end collisions which could have easily been prevented by keeping enough space between your car and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any amount of alcohol in their system, despite of how small.
FL has actually enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent factor. If any individual merges into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you both collide, both individuals could be held liable for the wreck. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the accident, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well created numerous awareness courses throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, vehicle makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge tech has already decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, more and more lives will certainly be spared.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A. our car accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Miami personal injury lawyers also offer completely free consultations to assess the particulars of your claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a proven lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Miami personal injury lawyers are experts in personal injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our success. Several of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?