After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be life-altering, leaving victims with physical and emotional scars that can last a lifetime. The aftermath of a collision can be overwhelming, leaving you unsure of what to do next. Dealing with insurance companies and property damage claims can be daunting; the complexity increases if you have been injured. In times like these, it is imperative to seek the help of experienced and knowledgeable auto accident attorneys.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm with years of experience navigating the legal system in Montverde, FL, and the surrounding counties. Our attorneys are well-versed in Florida law and equipped to handle any type of auto accident case, including fatal accidents, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, or even minor fender benders.
We know that each case is unique and requires a personalized approach. Our attorneys take the time to understand the specifics of your case, assess your losses, and develop a comprehensive strategy to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our expertise in auto accident law allows us to negotiate with insurance companies to maximize your recovery skillfully. However, we are always prepared to take your case to trial if an insurance company is uncooperative.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have helped countless clients throughout Montverde, and the surrounding cities of Apopka, Orlando, Windermere, and Winter Garden, navigate the legal process. We are proud of our track record of success and go above and beyond to ensure our clients feel supported throughout the legal process. When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., we prioritize securing the best possible outcome while you focus on your recovery.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Montverde, FL, seeking the help of an experienced attorney is crucial. Florida law can be complex, and insurance companies often have teams of lawyers that will fight to minimize their liability. However, with the help of our experienced attorneys, you can level the playing field. We will fight tirelessly to ensure you get the compensation you deserve for your losses.
The legal process can appear daunting, but our team of attorneys will lead you through every step of the way. From filing a claim and negotiating with insurance companies to preparing for trial, we have the skills and resources to secure a favorable outcome.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our attorneys are here to help you get the justice and compensation you deserve for your losses. With our experience and knowledge in auto accident law, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We are available 24/7 to answer your questions and discuss your legal options.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Montverde. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Gandy, Lake Monroe, Manatee County, Orlovista, Astor and more!
Knowledgeable Montverde Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Gotha, Fern Park, Windermere, North Naples, Morse Shores, Alva and all throughout Florida. Call our firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our personal injury attorneys bent over backwards to make certain that injury cases are processed very quickly and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Montverde personal injury lawyers have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable vehicle accident situation. From head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, motorcycle collisions, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, single car traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, unfortunate incidents with rider-share vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Montverde auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of an accident as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Montverde personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any sort of car or truck collision.
Yearly millions of people are hurt, sometimes fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in crashes involving cars, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, street bikes accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in automotive vehicle wrecks in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured in car collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile accident every 119 minutes, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. A skilled auto and truck crash legal professional in Montverde will protect your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to any individual at any moment, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, including catastrophic injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few severe car accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, multiple surgical procedures or even lifespan disability. Less serious accidents can also traumatically impact one's life, generating hardships that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your own car.
New challenges may also include reduced earnings due to missing work and locating the proper medical professional to see and dealing with medical expenses. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these types of expenses or reimburse accident injured people fairly. When this happens, the experienced Montverde car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Montverde Car Accident Lawyers Please call our office so we may discuss your case with you - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Montverde caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to take a look at your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You might be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons hurt in an auto collision have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced a vehicle wreck, you may likely be injured or hurt, you probably have concerns with respect to what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start off. Auto collisions can create challenging issues, particularly when quite a few cars are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, stress filled, and expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and experienced attorney with real strength of character. Our Montverde automobile accident lawyers have a solid record of securing successful results for people who have been injured or hurt in auto traffic collisions, workplace accidents and other personal injuries.
Throughout the nation, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the major factors of impairment and fatalities. Car or truck accidents take place in a wide range of ways and the variety of injuries suffered in these calamities is practically immeasurable. Due to this, it is extremely crucial that the attorney which you retain holds the skill-set and resources required to address the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to maneuver an automobile in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while steering an automobile has serious implications as you could be placing not only your own existence in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the number one root cause of vehicle negligence not solely in FL but in the whole country. Over a million auto wrecks are credited to car drivers talking on the cell phones and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every single year nationwide. Texting is the leading root cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of cellphone use while driving a car arises from teenager vehicle owners. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be deadly in a considerable amount of teen driver accidents. Various states have prohibited hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. Multiple big companies also have rigorous rules in place suppressing their staff members from using a cellular while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are very common in The Sunshine State caused by the amount of vacationers that visit our state each year. A lot of collisions in FL are a resulted of tourists paying more interest to their navigation system than the expressway ahead of them. As FL's residents grows, so does the volume of autos on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the automobile ahead of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a perfect solution to prevent automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop too. Most of car or truck crashes and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space around your auto and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
The Sunshine State has actually implemented a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partially at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common element. If somebody merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both car drivers can possibly be held accountable for the vehicle accident. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You could be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the accident, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a wreck, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect many programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has likewise developed a handful of awareness training programs across the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, auto manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also created technology to assist parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this new technological innovation has already reduced auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will certainly be saved.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, P.A., our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Montverde injury attorneys also offer no charge consultations to examine the specifics of your case and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need an excellent lawyer on your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Montverde injury lawyers are experts in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Some of our legal professionals have been named as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?