After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a car accident in Murdock, FL, you know how devastating it can be. The physical injuries, emotional distress, and financial burden can be overwhelming. That's why you need an experienced and aggressive car accident attorney to help you navigate the complex legal system.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in representing victims of car accidents in Murdock and surrounding areas. Our team of car accident attorneys is dedicated to fighting for your rights and getting you the compensation you deserve. Whether you've suffered minor or major injuries, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you get back on your feet.
We know the neighborhoods, roads, and highways of Murdock like the back of our hand. From the busy intersections of El Jobean Road and Tamiami Trail to the winding curves of Kings Highway, we understand the unique driving challenges in this area. Our attorneys are familiar with the local laws and regulations that can affect your case, and we use this knowledge to build a strong case on your behalf.
With Trial Pro, P.A. as your car accident attorney, you can rest assured that you have a team of professionals working tirelessly to protect your rights. We are experienced negotiators and litigators and will fight tooth and nail to get you the compensation you deserve. Whether you need help with medical bills, lost wages, or pain and suffering, we will be by your side every step.
If you've been involved in a car accident in Murdock, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your questions and provide a free consultation. We know that time is of the essence in these cases, so do not wait to get the help you need. Call us today at (239) 300-0000, and let us provide you with the legal representation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of personal injury services, including car accident litigation, wrongful death claims, and insurance disputes. We understand that no two cases are alike, which is why we approach each case with a customized strategy tailored to your specific situation and needs. If you hire us, you can expect us to investigate the accident thoroughly, gather evidence, consult with experts, and negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf.
In addition to serving the Murdock, FL community, we also provide legal representation to clients in nearby cities, such as North Port, Punta Gorda, and Venice. We pride ourselves on being accessible and responsive to our clients, so you can rest assured that we'll be there for you every step of the way. Don't wait to get the legal help you need after a car accident: contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation with our experienced attorneys.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Murdock. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Southchase, Mims, South Creek, Altamonte Springs, Sand Lake and more!
Knowledgeable Murdock Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you searching for a Car Accident Attorney near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck collisions, construction accidents and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in areas such as Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a free of cost and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Automobile accidents can occur to any individual at any moment, and when they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of devastating personal injuries or even wrongful death. In several serious wrecks, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgical procedures or even life time care. Less severe collisions can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, generating problems which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your personal vehicle.
Several other challenges can easily consist of lost wages because of missing work and choosing the right doctor to see and dealing with medical expenses. Numerous insurance companies do not pay these kinds of expenses or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Murdock car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of folks are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in auto wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, pickups crashes, dirt bikes accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died each day in car collisions in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in auto collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle wreck every 119 minutes, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A skilled automobile and truck wreck law firm in Murdock will safeguard your rights during the course of the lawsuit.
People injured or hurt in an auto collision have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile wreck, you may well be injured, you may likely have questions with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to begin. Car accidents can present complex predicaments, primarily when several motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, perplexed, difficult, and quite expensive circumstances require a compassionate, honest, and qualified lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Murdock automobile collision legal professionals have a proven record of securing successful results for people who have been injured or hurt in automobile collisions, workplace injuries and various other torts.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Murdock, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers If you need aggressive representation, our law practice can help you. Call us Without delay - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers are willing to make an extra effort to make certain that personal injury insurance claims are processed swiftly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Murdock auto accident lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable automobile collision situation. From head-on collisions, rear-end crashes, sport bike wrecks, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, speeding traffic collisions, rollover collisions, incidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Throughout the country, and mainly in FL, car accidents are one of the primary origins of impairment and fatalities. Auto collisions happen in a multitude of ways and the variety of personal injuries suffered in these adversities is pretty much limitless. Due to this, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you retain holds the skill and assets to properly manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to maneuver a car in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while manipulating an automotive vehicle has severe implications as you can be setting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the primary source of car negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are associated with individuals talking on the cellphone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every single year nationwide. Texting is the top source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most common source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle originates from teenager vehicle owners. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove deadly in a substantial amount of young adult driver collisions. A number of states have banned hand held smartphone use for this very factor. Several large organizations also have strict rules in place preventing their workers from using a cell phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted drivers are extremely common in The Sunshine State as a result of the amount of travelers that visit our state yearly. A lot of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their gps system than the highway ahead of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the quantity of autos on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the vehicle ahead of you and focusing on the street is a great strategy to refrain from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop as well. Most of vehicle traffic collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your auto and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how small.
Florida has indeed enforced a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partly guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most usual factor. If another person merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both collide, both drivers can possibly be held responsible for the collision. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the traffic collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a car accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a couple of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the possible dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time developed various awareness courses all over the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, vehicle manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to control the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovations has definitely reduced auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives may be protected.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Murdock personal injury legal professionals also offer no charge assessments to study the details of your insurance claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Murdock injury legal professionals are skilled in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. Several of our lawyers have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Murdock Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Murdock accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Murdock Collier County FL.
Talk with a Murdock accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?