After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Naples. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Southchase, Mims, South Creek, Altamonte Springs, Sand Lake and more!
Knowledgeable Naples Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys work their hardest to assure personal injury claims are processed very quickly and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Naples car accident attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in virtually every imaginable vehicle accident scene. From head-on crashes, rear-end accidents, chopper collisions, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, single car traffic collisions, rollover accidents, unfortunate incidents with Uber vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all types of auto accidents cases. Our Naples auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the victim of a collision triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Naples personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any type of car wreck.
Yearly millions of people are hurt, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle accidents. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving autos, semis wrecks, choppers collisions, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in motor vehicle accidents in 2011-- around one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in car collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision almost every 119 minutes, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable auto and truck accident law office in Naples will protect your rights over the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents can happen to anyone unexpectedly, and when they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of devastating personal injuries or even wrongful death. In various severe collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, multiple surgical procedures or even life span disability. Less severe injuries can at the same time traumatically impact one's quality of life, creating problems which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
Various other challenges can also include lost earnings because of missing work and finding the proper health care provider to see and dealing with health care costs. A lot of insurance companies do not compensate these expenses or reimburse accident victims fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Naples car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Naples Auto Accident Lawyers Contact us As soon as possible and put our team of experienced lawyers to help you now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Naples led to bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to review your recent accident, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
People hurt in an auto traffic collision have the right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a car accident, you may well be injured, you might possibly have thoughts in respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to start off. Auto accidents can create complex complications, particularly when several cars are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, difficult, and quite expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and qualified legal team with tremendous strength of character. Our Naples auto collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in car collisions, workplace accidents and various torts.
Throughout the country, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the leading factors of injuries and loss of life. Motor vehicle traffic collisions happen in a large number of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these accidents is virtually limitless. Because of this, it is extremely important that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill and resources needed to properly manage the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to operate an auto in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to use due care while manipulating an auto has serious consequences as you can be placing not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the primary cause of vehicular negligence not solely in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are linked to individuals talking on the cell phone and in excess of 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year all over the country. Texting is the leading cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a car results from teenage drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be calamitous in a substantial amount of youngster driver collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. A lot of big companies also have strict regulations in place prohibiting their employees from using a cellular while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in FL as a result of the volume of travellers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of accidents in the State of Florida are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their gps system than the road ahead of them. As Florida's population increases, so does the amount of automobiles on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the motor vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the roadway is a good solution to avoid automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many vehicular wrecks and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been prevented by keeping enough space around your vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any level of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed put into effect a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partly responsible for a variety of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent variable. If a person merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both collide, both motorists may be held accountable for the wreck. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a car accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented many different programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time developed many awareness programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, car makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also designed technology to help parents by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to operate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new tech has already reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will certainly be saved.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Naples personal injury attorneys also offer cost-free consultations to study the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a highly regarded attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in Florida.
Our Naples personal injury lawyers are experts in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?