After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can happen to anyone at any time and can be devastating. In Oak Ridge, FL, the aftermath of an auto accident can be a confusing and overwhelming experience. That's why having the correct legal team on your side is essential to help you navigate the legal proceedings and get the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in auto accident cases and have extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations related to these cases. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to representing our clients aggressively and fighting for their rights in court.
Auto accident cases can involve various legal issues, including negligence, liability, insurance coverage, and damages. Our attorneys have the skills and expertise to handle all aspects of your case and provide you with the best possible outcome.
We are well-known and respected in the legal community and have successfully represented clients in Oak Ridge, FL, and the surrounding areas. We have a proven track record of obtaining favorable settlements and verdicts for our clients, and we are committed to protecting their rights and interests.
If you've been injured in an auto accident, you must act quickly and hire an attorney to help you navigate the legal process. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations to discuss your case and provide you with a clear understanding of your rights and legal options.
We understand that auto accidents can be traumatic and stressful, and we are here to help you with every step. Our attorneys will handle all the legal details and negotiations with the insurance company so you can focus on your recovery.
We represent clients in Oak Ridge, FL, and the surrounding areas, including Orange County, Osceola County, Seminole County, and Lake County. We are dedicated to giving our clients the highest legal representation and personalized attention.
Auto accidents can be life-altering events that require the expertise of experienced lawyers who can fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have the knowledge, skills, and dedication to represent you aggressively and protect your interests. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Oak Ridge. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Titusville, Brandon, Fort Pierce, Altamonte Springs, Coconut and more!
Experienced Oak Ridge Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas like Celebration, Eustis, Metrowest, Englewood, Clewiston, La Belle and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys are ready to make a unique effort to make sure personal injury claims are processed fast and without problems in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Oak Ridge car accident attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on pileups, rear-end collisions, bike collisions, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, T-Bone accidents, bicycle accidents, unfortunate incidents with Uber vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Oak Ridge auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a collision as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Oak Ridge personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of car traffic collision.
Annually millions of individuals are injured, in certain cases fatally, in motor vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving autos, pickups crashes, street bikes accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in automobile collisions in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in traffic collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident each and every 119 minutes, and a person is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automobile collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck crash attorney at law in Oak Ridge will protect your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any person at any time, and whenever they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In several severe collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, multiple surgeries or even life time disability. Lesser severe wrecks can also traumatically have a bearing on one's way of life, creating hardships which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your personal vehicle.
Similar difficulties may consists of lost wages because of missing work and searching for the proper specialist to see and covering medical costs. Various insurance agencies do not pay these types of costs or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Oak Ridge car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Oak Ridge, FL Auto Accident Lawyers Call for your free consultation right away - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Oak Ridge led to bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to review your recent accident, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You could be entitled to recover the following damages:
People injured or hurt in a car traffic collision have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in a car accident, you might possibly be injured, you might just have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even know where to begin. Traffic accidents can create intricate difficulties, particularly when quite a few car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, aggravating, and expensive scenarios demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Oak Ridge auto traffic collision legal professionals have a proven record of obtaining outstanding benefits for individuals who have been injured or hurt in car wrecks, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the major causes of personal injury and death. Vehicle traffic collisions occur in a wide range of ways and the wide array of personal injuries suffered in these accidents is virtually limitless. Consequently, it is extremely important that the attorney which you hire possesses the expertise and resources to manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to operate an auto in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the road, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while steering a motorized vehicle has severe implications as you can be setting not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the primary source of automobile negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are attributed to individuals speaking on the mobile phone and around 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every single year nationwide. Texting is the first source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a car results from teenage motorists. This as well as the absence of driving experience can be disastrous in a significant amount of young adult driver collisions. Various states have prohibited hand held cell phone use for this very reason. A lot of large companies also have strict rules in place baring their employees from using a cellphone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted auto drivers are very common in Florida as a result of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of collisions in FL are caused by tourists paying more attention to their navigation system than the roadway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents increases, so does the volume of cars on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a fantastic solution to keep away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop likewise. Many vehicle collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have easily been avoided by leaving enough space around your motor vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end vehicle accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
FL has enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent factor. If any individual merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you both collide, both individuals can be held responsible for the accident. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a car accident, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented many programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the hazards of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time crafted a handful of awareness training programs all throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, automobile makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also developed technology to assist parents by making it possible for them to control the settings for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art tech has certainly decreased auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will certainly be saved.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will pay us nothing.
Our Oak Ridge personal injury legal professionals also provide complimentary evaluations to assess the elements of your case and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Oak Ridge injury attorneys are experts in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Several of our legal professionals have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in helping our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?