After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been involved in a car accident, you know how frightening and devastating it can be. The aftermath of a crash can be overwhelming and confusing, but you do not have to navigate the legal system alone. At Trial Pro, P.A., our experienced auto accident lawyers are here to help you through every step of the process.
We know that car accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. Whether you are driving on the highways in Ocoee or cruising through the busy downtown streets, our firm has the knowledge and expertise to represent you. We serve clients in various cities and counties related to Ocoee, FL, including Winter Garden, Windermere, Clermont, Kissimmee, and Orlando.
Our auto accident attorneys understand the nuances of car crash cases and can help you navigate the legal system. We know the laws and regulations surrounding auto accidents in Ocoee, FL, and we have the skills and experience to represent you in court. Our team of lawyers is passionate about obtaining fair compensation for our clients, and we fight tirelessly to do so.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients in auto accident cases. These can include accidents caused by distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, failing to yield, etc. No matter what caused your accident, we can help. Our lawyers have experience representing clients in everything from minor fender-benders to severe multi-vehicle crashes. We understand how to build a solid case and are not afraid to take on insurance companies and other powerful adversaries to get the compensation our clients deserve.
You must act quickly if you've been involved in a car accident. You only have a limited time to file a claim, and getting started immediately can help ensure the best possible outcome. When you hire an attorney from Trial Pro, P.A., we'll work quickly and efficiently to build a solid case on your behalf. We'll gather evidence, interview witnesses, and work with experts to create a rock-solid case in your favor.
Going through a car accident can be overwhelming, but you do not have to do it alone. At Trial Pro, P.A., our experienced attorneys are here to help you with every step. We'll answer your questions, explain your rights, and fight tirelessly to get the compensation you deserve. So if you've been involved in an auto accident in Ocoee, FL, or any surrounding areas, please contact us today. We'll help you get back on the road to recovery.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Ocoee. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Avalon Park, Campbell, Fort Pierce, Belle Isle, Downtown Orlando and more!
Knowledgeable Ocoee Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck collisions, construction accidents and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas like Geneva, Oak Ridge, Eatonville, Rotonda West, El Jobean, Ft. Myers and throughout Florida. Call our firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident lawyers are willing and eager to make a special effort to make sure personal injury claims are processed very quickly and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Ocoee injury attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable automobile accident scenario. From head-on pileups, rear-end crashes, bike accidents, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, pedestrian collisions, rollover accidents, collisions with rider-share vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Ocoee auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of a wreck as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Ocoee personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any sort of motor vehicle traffic collision.
Every year millions of americans are harmed, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, choppers traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in auto collisions in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in auto collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle collision almost every 119 minutes, and one is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A skilled auto and truck collision attorney at law in Ocoee will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can certainly occur to any person at any time, and whenever they do, the results may be wrecking, including devastating traumas or even wrongful death. In various serious accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a wide range of surgical procedures or even life time disability. Lesser serious wrecks can also traumatically influence one's quality of life, producing problems which involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your personal automobile.
Many other difficulties can easily include reduced wages because of missing work and finding the right doctor to visit and dealing with health care expenses. Quite a few insurance companies do not compensate these types of charges or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Ocoee car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Ocoee, FL Car Accident Attorneys If you need aggressive representation, our Attorneys can help you. Call Trial Pro, P.A. Today - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Ocoee resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other medical issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to review your recent personal injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto crash have the right to be compensated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreckage, you might possibly be injured, you might probably have questions about what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to begin. Auto collisions can create challenging predicaments, particularly when quite a few cars are involved. These upsetting, perplexed, stressful, and expensive circumstances require a thoughtful, honest, and skilled attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Ocoee automobile collision legal professionals have a proven record of securing successful results for clients who have been injured in automotive traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many others injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the major determinant of injury and loss of life. Automobile wrecks take place in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these accidents is almost limitless. Due to this, it is quite crucial that the attorney which you retain has the skill-set and assets required to adequately manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to drive an automobile in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by serious jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to make use of due care while operating a motorized vehicle has severe repercussions as you might be setting not only your own existence in danger but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 cause of car or truck negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle wrecks are linked to individuals talking on the mobile phones and in excess of 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every year nationwide. Texting is the main reason for distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle comes from teenage vehicle owners. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove deadly in a considerable amount of adolescent driver crashes. A few states have banned hand held cellphone use for this very factor. Many big organizations also have strict rules in place disallowing their staff members from using a mobile phone while driving a company car.
Distracted motorists are significantly common in The Sunshine State caused by the volume of travellers that visit our state yearly. A large number of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are triggered by travellers paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the road in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population expands, so does the quantity of automobiles on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the auto ahead of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a great method to prevent automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop as well. Many automobile wrecks and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space between your car or truck and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how small.
FL has indeed enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be deemed partially guilty for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent variable. If any individual merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both drivers could be held responsible for the accident. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a collision, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated numerous programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the real dangers of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well created a couple of awareness programs around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, cars and truck manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also developed technology to aid parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new technological innovations has without a doubt diminished auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives may be saved.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you anything unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Ocoee personal injury attorneys also offer absolutely free evaluations to assess the aspects of your claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a proven lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Ocoee personal injury attorneys are experts in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. A few of our attorneys have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in assisting our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?