After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be a painful and traumatizing experience, leaving victims with physical and emotional scars. If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident in Okahumpka, FL, you need an experienced auto accident lawyer on your side who can help you navigate the legal process and ensure your rights are protected.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a leading auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases in Okahumpka, FL, and surrounding areas. Our team of skilled and aggressive attorneys is committed to providing the highest legal representation to our clients and helping them obtain the compensation they deserve for their injuries and losses.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the financial, physical, and emotional impact that auto accidents can have on victims and their families. We work tirelessly to fight for our client's rights and hold negligent parties accountable for their actions. We deeply understand the Florida auto accident laws and have helped countless clients obtain favorable outcomes in their cases.
Our team of experienced attorneys has a strong track record of success in handling various auto accident cases, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- DUI accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
We know how to investigate auto accidents, gather evidence, and build a solid case supporting our client's claims. We understand the complex legal proceedings involved in auto accident cases and will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to under the law.
We serve clients in Okahumpka, FL, and surrounding areas, including Lake County, Sumter County, Orange County, Marion County, and Osceola County. Our team of experienced lawyers will provide you with personalized attention to ensure your legal rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Okahumpka, FL, do not wait until it's too late to take legal action. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We will provide a comprehensive case analysis and explain your legal options. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay anything unless we win your case.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we take a proactive and aggressive approach to auto accident cases to ensure our clients receive the justice and compensation they deserve. We are committed to fighting for our client's rights and delivering exceptional results. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and get your legal help.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Okahumpka. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Clarcona, Immokalee, Fort Pierce, Sebastian, Harmony and more!
Expert Okahumpka Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, semi accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in areas such as Edgewood, Kissimmee, Windermere, Venus, Lely Resort, North Naples and all throughout Florida. Contact our firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys are prepared to make a special effort to make certain that injury insurance claims are processed quickly and without problems in order that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Okahumpka personal injury attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end crashes, motor bike accidents, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, T-Bone accidents, bicycle collisions, collisions with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Okahumpka auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Okahumpka personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of automobile wreck.
Yearly millions of men and women are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in auto traffic collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, semis wrecks, scooters wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in auto traffic collisions in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in traffic wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident just about every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. An expert car and truck traffic collision lawyer in Okahumpka will protect your rights throughout the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to anyone at any moment, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of catastrophic traumas or even wrongful death. In several major accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, various surgical procedures or even life time disability. Less serious personal injuries can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's quality of life, producing complications which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your personal vehicle.
Multiple difficulties may also include reduced earnings as a result of missing work and searching for the right medical professional to visit and dealing with medical expenses. Quite a few insurance companies do not cover these kinds of expenses or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Okahumpka car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Okahumpka Auto Accident Lawyers Our legal professionals have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in Orlando. Call us Right away - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Okahumpka led to bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be happy to review your recent injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car accident have a right to be paid for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in an auto crash, you may likely be hurt, you may possibly have thoughts with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to commence. Traffic collisions can present intricate dilemmas, especially when quite a few automobiles are involved. These upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and quite expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and skilled lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Okahumpka car accident lawyers have a solid record of attaining successful results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in auto wrecks, workplace accidents and many other personal injuries.
Throughout the nation, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the primary factors of injury and fatalities. Car or truck accidents take place in a wide variety of ways and the variety of injuries sustained in these types of adversities is pretty much immeasurable. Due to this, it is highly crucial that the lawyer which you hire has the skill set and assets needed to properly manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to operate a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to use due care while manipulating an auto has severe implications as you could be placing not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the primary root cause of auto negligence not only in Florida but in the whole entire country. Over a million motor vehicle wrecks are linked to drivers speaking on the cell phones and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year all over the country. Texting is the primary reason for distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle originates from teen drivers. This as well as the absence of driving experience can prove calamitous in a considerable amount of adolescent driver accidents. A number of states have prohibited hand held cell phone use for this very factor. Numerous big companies also have rigorous rules in place suppressing their team members from using a smartphone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are tremendously common in FL due to the volume of travellers that visit our state each year. A lot of car accidents in FL are triggered by tourists paying more attention to their GPS device than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents grows, so does the amount of automobiles on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a perfect strategy to steer clear of automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop also. Many auto accidents and rear end traffic collisions which could have easily been prevented by leaving enough space around your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any volume of alcohol in their system, no matter how small.
FL has enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partially responsible for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent factor. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers could be held accountable for the accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the crash, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the imminent dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has at the same time established various awareness training programs across the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, cars and truck makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also devised technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not letting the driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological advances has presently reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives will certainly be protected.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will pay us nothing.
Our Okahumpkan injury legal professionals also offer complimentary evaluations to review the particulars of your case and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled attorney by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Okahumpka personal injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?