After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Orlando. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Palm Bay, Clermont, Tildenville, Venice, Silver Lake and more!
Expert Orlando Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, semi accidents, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in cities such as Metrowest, Deer Park, Tangelo Park, Vanderbilt, Pine Ridge, Harlem Heights and all over Florida. Contact our firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our car accident lawyers bent over backwards to make certain that injury claims are processed quickly and efficiently in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Orlando personal injury lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in virtually every imaginable automobile collision situation. From head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, sport bike crashes, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, texting traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car accident claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Orlando auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the victim of a wreck as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Orlando personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured or hurt in any sort of automobile collision.
Yearly millions of people are injured or hurt, in certain cases fatally, in car collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, vans wrecks, sport bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died each day in automobile traffic collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured in traffic collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto accident just about every 119 minutes, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned vehicle and truck crash legal professional in Orlando will safeguard your rights throughout the claim.
Auto accidents can certainly occur to anyone unexpectedly, and the second they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous injuries and even wrongful death. In numerous severe wrecks, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a wide range of surgeries or even life span care. Lesser severe car accidents can also traumatically impact one's life, creating problems which involve dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your personal automobile.
New challenges may consists of lost earnings because of missing work and searching for the right physician to visit and paying for medical expenses. Many insurance agencies do not cover these kinds of bills or indemnify car accident injured people reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Orlando car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Orlando Car Accident Attorneys Regardless of where your home is situated Contact us Right now for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Orlando caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to examine your recent injury, identify the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto collision have a right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreck, you can be injured, you can have thoughts in respect to what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Auto accidents can create challenging dilemmas, primarily when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, perplexed, stress-filled, and expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and skilled attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Orlando automotive traffic collision lawyers have a proven record of attaining outstanding results for people who have been injured in cars and truck accidents, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Across the nation, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major determinant of injury and death. Automobile crashes take place in a large number of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these calamities is almost immeasurable. Due to this, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain possesses the skill-set and resources necessary to properly address the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to operate an automobile in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by serious jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while handling an auto has severe implications as you might be placing not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the leading cause of car or truck negligence not solely in the State of Fla but in the whole entire nation. Over a million car collisions are caused by motorists speaking on the mobile phones and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across America. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most common source of smartphone use while driving a car comes from adolescent vehicle owners. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a substantial amount of teen driver accidents. A few states have prohibited hand held smartphone use for this very reason. Various large organizations also have rigorous policies in place banning their employees from using a mobile phone while operating a company car.
Distracted drivers are extremely common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of travelers that visit our state yearly. A lot of accidents in Florida are triggered by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation device than the freeway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents increases, so does the quantity of autos on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the motor vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a good solution to refrain from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many automobile traffic collisions and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by leaving enough space in between your automobile and the auto ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcohol in their system, despite of how small.
Florida has enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be deemed partly responsible for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most typical issue. If someone merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you both collide, both drivers might be held accountable for the collision. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the accident, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a crash, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a handful of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time developed many awareness training programs around the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, auto makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also devised technology to help parents by allowing them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technology has undoubtedly diminished auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will definitely be saved.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Orlando personal injury legal professionals also offer completely free evaluations to examine the aspects of your claim and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in FL.
Our Orlando injury lawyers are well-versed in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?