After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In Paisley, the entire ordeal can be pretty traumatic and stressful when you get into an auto accident. There are numerous legal requirements and proceedings that one has to go through to get adequately compensated for injuries, property damage, and other costs that may have arisen from the accident. This is where an auto accident lawyer comes in - they are your legal representation, ensuring that your rights are upheld throughout the process and that you get the compensation you deserve for all you have gone through.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling these cases. Our attorneys are fully equipped to handle all legal proceedings related to auto accidents, giving our clients the best possible chance of getting the compensation they deserve. Whether negotiating with insurance companies, investigating the accident scene, or representing clients in court, we help.
When it comes to auto accident cases, many different types of damages can be compensated. These include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, vehicle repairs, and future medical expenses. With our help, we can help ensure you get the maximum compensation possible to cover all these costs.
We have served numerous cities and counties in and around Paisley, including Lake County, Volusia County, Orange County, Seminole County, and many more. We are proud of the positive results we've achieved for our clients, and we continue to work even harder to ensure we continue doing so in the future.
Hiring an attorney in Paisley for auto accidents can be daunting, but it doesn't have to be. With Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We prioritize fighting aggressively on behalf of our clients, using our extensive experience and knowledge to ensure that their rights and interests are protected at every stage of the process.
If you've been involved in an auto accident, you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact Trial Pro, P.A., and let us help you through this challenging time. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not have to pay unless we win your case. We're ready to fight for your legal rights!
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Paisley. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Clarcona, Doctor Phillips, Oldsmar, Rio Pinar, Clewiston and more!
Experienced Paisley Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, truck accidents, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Tangelo Park, South Apopka, Pittman, Harlem Heights, Tice, Lochmoor Waterway Estates and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our injury lawyers work their hardest to make sure accident claims are processed fast and efficiently in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Paisley auto accident lawyers have successfully represented motor vehicle accident victims and passengers in every imaginable auto collision scene. From head-on impacts, rear-end impacts, motorcycle wrecks, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, low speed collisions, rollover accidents, incidents with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Paisley auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the injured party of an accident triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Paisley personal injury attorneys can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of car traffic collision.
Yearly millions of individuals are injured, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, semis collisions, dirt bikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died every single day in motorized vehicle crashes in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in traffic wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto wreck almost every 119 mins, and a person is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert car and truck collision lawyer in Paisley will protect your rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can happen to anyone unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, including devastating personal injuries or even wrongful death. In numerous major car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, various surgical procedures or even life-time disability. Less serious wrecks can at the same time traumatically influence one's life, generating problems which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your own car or truck.
Multiple difficulties can involve lost earnings because of missing work and searching for the proper physician to visit and dealing with medical expenses. Many insurance agencies do not compensate these types of costs or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Paisley car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Paisley, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Contact us right now to review your case - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Paisley led to bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to examine your recent personal injury, identify the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in a car crash, you may well be hurt, you may perhaps have questions with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to begin. Car accidents can present intricate difficulties, particularly when numerous car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, honest, and qualified attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Paisley motor vehicle injury lawyers have a solid record of achieving successful results for folks who have been hurt in automobile collisions, workplace injuries and many other injuries.
Throughout the nation, and mainly in FL, car accidents are one of the leading determinant of injury and fatalities. Auto wrecks take place in a wide range of ways and the variety of injuries suffered in these types of calamities is practically endless. Because of this, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill and assets to adequately address the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to maneuver an automobile in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to apply due care while manipulating a car has harsh implications as you might be placing not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the leading root cause of car or truck negligence not solely in the State of Florida but in the entire nation. Over a million automobile traffic collisions are attributed to vehicle drivers speaking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across America. Texting is the greatest source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle arises from teenage motorists. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove fatal in a considerable amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. Several states have outlawed hand held smartphone use for this very reason. Various large companies also have strict policies in place banning their team members from using a cellphone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in FL due to the amount of travelers that visit our state every year. A large number of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are triggered by travellers paying more interest to their navigation system than the freeway ahead of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the volume of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the automobile in front of you and focusing on the street is a great solution to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. The majority of vehicle collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have quite easily been avoided by leaving enough space around your car or truck and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any level of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
Florida has actually implemented a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most common element. If somebody merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both crash, both drivers may be held accountable for the wreck. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the wreck, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a car accident, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect numerous programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also put together a handful of awareness courses all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, car manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by making it possible for them to control the configurations for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovation has definitely minimized auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives are going to be spared.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Paisley injury lawyers also provide cost-free consultations to assess the elements of your case and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in FL.
Our Paisley personal injury attorneys are experts in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?