After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you seeking an experienced legal firm to represent you following a car accident in or around Palm River, Florida? Look no further than Trial Pro, P.A.
Car accidents can lead to life-altering injuries and overwhelming expenses, including medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repair costs. That's why hiring a skilled car accident attorney ensures you receive the compensation you're entitled to.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our team of aggressive attorneys has extensive knowledge and experience in handling various types of auto accidents, including head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, and T-bone crashes. We know the insurance companies' ins and outs and tactics, and we're committed to fighting for your rights every step of the way.
Our focus on personal injury law means we understand the physical, emotional, and financial trauma that car accident injuries can inflict on you and your loved ones. We'll work tirelessly to hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence and ensure you're justly compensated for your losses.
Palm River, Florida, is a census-designated place located in Hillsborough County. It borders Progress Village to the west, Riverview to the south, and Brandon to the north. Famous roads in and around the area include U.S. Highway 301, State Road 60, and Falkenburg Road. It's important to note that if you're involved in an accident in Palm River, you must report it to law enforcement within ten days to avoid penalties.
Don't wait to seek legal representation following a car accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today for a free consultation, and let us fight to get you the justice and compensation you deserve. Our team is ready to stand by your side and ensure your voice is heard.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Palm River. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Pine Hills, Labelle, Kissimmee, Metrowest, Holopaw and more!
Knowledgeable Palm River Car Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Lawsuits
Are you searching for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're not able to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of accidents; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, Tampa Bay, Clearwater, Brandon and across Florida. Get in touch with our office for a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Automobile accidents may happen to anybody unexpectedly, and when they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving catastrophic personal injuries and even wrongful death. In various major collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a number of surgical procedures or even life span care. Lesser serious crashes can also traumatically impact one's way of life, producing complications that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own vehicle.
Some other difficulties can also include lost wages because of missing work and choosing the right health professional to visit and paying for health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these fees or reimburse car accident injured parties fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Palm River car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of men and women are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, pickups traffic collisions, dirt bikes wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died each day in automobile wrecks in 2011-- around one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in traffic accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle crash each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a car wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned auto and truck traffic collision attorney at law in Palm River will protect your legal rights during the course of the legal process.
Persons hurt in an auto traffic collision have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile accident, you can be hurt, you might perhaps have thoughts about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to begin. Auto accidents can present intricate complications, particularly when various motor vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, stressful, and quite expensive scenarios require a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Palm River automotive traffic collision lawyers have a proven record of securing outstanding benefits for folks who have been injured in auto wrecks, workplace accidents and various other torts.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Palm River Auto Accident Attorneys Call Now for a consultation with an experienced attorney and discuss your legal needs and concerns - 800-874-2577
Our personal injury attorneys are more than willing to make a major effort to make sure that injury cases are processed fast and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Palm River personal injury attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in every imaginable car collision situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end crashes, motorcycle crashes, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, public transportation traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, personal injuries with rideshare vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto collision insurance claims.
Throughout the country, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the primary factors of injuries and fatalities. Motor vehicle accidents take place in a large number of ways and the range of traumas suffered in these types of accidents is almost immeasurable. Due to this, it is greatly essential that the lawyer which you retain holds the skill set and assets needed to adequately resolve the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to operate a car or truck in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this could be punishable by considerable jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to apply due care while steering a auto has severe implications as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the leading root cause of vehicular negligence not exclusively in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million car or truck traffic collisions are credited to motorists speaking on the cell phone and in excess of 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the first cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most frequent source of cellphone use while operating a vehicle results from adolescent drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a considerable amount of young adult driver accidents. A few states have outlawed hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. Numerous big organizations also have rigorous rules in place suppressing their team members from using a cellular phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted auto drivers are tremendously common in Florida caused by the amount of tourisms that visit our state every year. A a great deal of car accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their navigation device than the freeway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the amount of motor vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the motor vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a fabulous method to stay away from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. Most of vehicular collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been prevented by leaving enough space around your car or truck and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
FL has implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be considered partially guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent variable. If someone merges into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both collide, both drivers may possibly be held liable for the wreck. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a couple of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also developed a lot of awareness training programs throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, automobile manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also developed technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the driver to operate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new tech has without a doubt reduced auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, many lives will certainly be spared.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Palm River injury lawyers also offer totally free assessments to examine the aspects of your case and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in FL.
Our Palm River injury lawyers are experts in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Several of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Palm River Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Palm River accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Palm River Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Palm River accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?