After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you have been in an auto accident in Palmdale, FL, you may be dealing with physical injuries, emotional trauma, and financial burdens. When you add legal proceedings and insurance companies into the mix, it can quickly become overwhelming. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in - we are an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and expertise handling cases like yours.
Our team of highly experienced and compassionate auto accident lawyers is here to help you navigate the legal process in Palmdale, FL. We understand the complexities of these cases, and we know how insurance companies try to exploit vulnerable victims. We take pride in providing aggressive and proactive advocacy for our clients, ensuring they receive the compensation they deserve for their injuries, pain, suffering, lost wages, medical expenses, etc.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have successfully represented clients from Palmdale, FL, and surrounding areas, including Lee County, Hendry County, Collier County, Glades County, and Charlotte County. We understand the local laws and regulations and have built strong relationships with medical professionals, accident reconstruction experts, and other industry experts who can help us build a solid case on your behalf.
When you hire us as auto accident lawyers, you can expect the best legal representation. We will walk you through every step of the legal process, from filing the claim to negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court if necessary. We aim to protect your rights and interests and get the best possible outcome for your case.
So if you have been in an auto accident in Palmdale, FL, please contact us. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay us a dime unless we recover compensation for you. We understand the urgency of these cases, and we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and concerns. Let us help you get the justice you deserve.
Auto accident cases can be complicated and overwhelming, especially when dealing with injuries and other damages. That's why you need an experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer who can fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Trial Pro, P.A. has the knowledge, expertise, and dedication needed to handle these cases, and we're ready to help you. Don't wait any longer - contact us today for a free consultation and discuss your legal options.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Palmdale. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Edgewood, Collier County, Saint Petersburg, Horizons West, Bloomingdale and more!
Expert Palmdale Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, truck collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Contact our office for a free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our car accident attorneys go to extremes to ensure injury cases are processed very quickly and without issues so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Palmdale injury lawyers have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable automobile traffic collision scenario. From head-on crashes, rear-end crashes, off road bike collisions, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, side-impact traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, personal injuries with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured car collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all types of auto accidents claims. Our Palmdale auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.have been injured in any kind of automobile traffic collision.
Yearly millions of individuals are injured, in some cases fatally, in auto collisions. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving automobiles, wagons collisions, dirt bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in automobile traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in car wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident just about every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable auto and truck collision legal professional in Palmdale will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to any person at any time, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving life-threatening personal injuries or even wrongful death. In several serious wrecks, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even life-time disability. Lesser severe traffic collisions can also traumatically impair one's quality of life, creating complications which include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car or truck.
Multiple challenges can easily include lost earnings because of missing work and choosing the proper physician to see and covering health care expenses. Numerous insurance companies do not cover these types of charges or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Palmdale car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Palmdale, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro, P.A. As soon as possible and put our team of seasoned legal professionals to work for you now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Palmdale caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be more than happy to investigate your recent personal injury, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in an auto accident have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in a vehicle accident, you may be injured, you may perhaps have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to commence. Car accidents can create complex dilemmas, primarily when numerous car or trucks are involved. These upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and quite expensive circumstances require a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned legal team with tremendous strength of character. Our Palmdale automotive injury attorneys have a solid record of attaining successful results for persons who have been hurt in car crashes, workplace accidents and various personal injuries.
Across the nation, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major factors of injury and death. Auto collisions happen in a wide range of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these adversities is practically immeasurable. Because of this, it is extremely crucial that the attorney which you hire holds the competence and resources needed to effectively resolve the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to drive an auto in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while steering a motorized vehicle has major implications as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the leading root cause of automobile negligence not just in Florida but in the whole country. Over a million auto accidents are attributed to motorists speaking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the primary root cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car results from adolescent car drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be deadly in a significant amount of young adult driver crashes. A number of states have outlawed hand held cell phone use for this very reason. A lot of big organizations also have strict policies in place banning their team members from using a mobile phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in Florida due to the volume of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A great deal of car accidents in the State of Florida are caused by tourists paying more attention to their navigation system than the highway in front of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the amount of autos on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a great way to stay away from automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop likewise. The majority of auto accidents and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space around your auto and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
The Sunshine State has put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be deemed partly at fault for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most typical variable. If someone merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two crash, both individuals might be held accountable for the collision. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You could be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a car accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a few programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also put together many awareness training programs throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also created technology to aid parents by allowing them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has presently minimized auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, more and more lives may be protected.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us nothing.
Our Palmdale injury attorneys also provide no charge assessments to examine the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reliable attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Palmdale personal injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. A few of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?