After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Pelican Bay. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Titusville, Sebastian, Lake Mary, Horizons West, Paisley and more!
Experienced Pelican Bay Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Call our firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our accident lawyers bent over backwards to make certain that personal injury claims are processed swiftly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Pelican Bay auto accident attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable automobile traffic collision situation. From head-on crashes, rear-end accidents, motor bike accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, speeding traffic collisions, rollover accidents, personal injuries with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Pelican Bay auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Pelican Bay personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any sort of motor vehicle accident.
Each year millions of men and women are hurt, in certain cases fatally, in automobile crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, wagons accidents, sport bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every day in automobile accidents in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in auto crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident each and every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert motor vehicle and truck crash attorney in Pelican Bay will protect your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to anyone at any moment, and once they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, including devastating injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few severe accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a number of surgeries or even lifetime disability. Less serious traffic collisions canalso traumatically impact one's existence, generating problems which involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your own vehicle.
Some other difficulties can easily include reduced earnings due to missing work and searching for the proper health care provider to see and paying for medical expenses. Many insurance agencies do not compensate these types of expenses or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Pelican Bay car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Pelican Bay, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Regardless of where your home is situated Call us Now for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Pelican Bay caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be more than happy to take a look at your recent injury, identify the appropriate offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in an auto traffic collision have a right to be paid for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in an auto crash, you may well be injured or hurt, you may perhaps have questions in respect to what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Car accidents can create complex difficulties, especially when several motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, stress filled, and costly circumstances demand a thoughtful, sincere, and knowledgeable attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Pelican Bay automobile injury attorneys have a proven record of attaining outstanding benefits for clients who have been hurt in cars and truck accidents, workplace injuries and other personal injuries.
Across the nation, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the leading factors of injuries and fatalities. Car wrecks take place in a large number of ways and the diversity of traumas suffered in these accidents is pretty much endless. Therefore, it is very crucial that the attorney which you retain holds the skill set and assets necessary to properly resolve the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to operate a car in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable care when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, steer clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while driving a motor vehicle has severe consequences as you might be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the leading source of vehicular negligence not primarily in Florida but in the entire nation. Over a million car accidents are caused by car drivers speaking on the cell phone and more than 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the top reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most typical source of cell phone use while driving a car originates from teen vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove calamitous in a significant amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Various states have outlawed hand held cellular phone use for this very reason. Many large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place disallowing their team members from using a smartphone while operating a company car.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are caused by travellers paying more attention to their GPS device than the highway in front of them. As FL's residents expands, so does the quantity of automobiles on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the street is a fabulous strategy to keep away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop too. Many of car wrecks and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been evaded by keeping enough space between your motor vehicle and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how small.
The Sunshine State has actually enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be considered partially guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most prevalent factor. If another person merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may be held liable for the crash. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the traffic collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a wreck, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a few programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise developed several awareness programs all over the state to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, cars and truck manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also developed technology to aid parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technology has definitely reduced auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will likely be spared.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Pelican Bay personal injury attorneys also offer no cost evaluations to study the details of your claim and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable attorney on your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in FL.
Our Pelican Bay personal injury legal professionals are experts in tort lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. A few of our legal professionals have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?