After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be a terrifying and life-altering experience. The unfortunate reality is that they happen all too often, and many need experienced legal representation. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in.
With extensive knowledge and a track record of success, our team of auto accident lawyers serves clients throughout Pine Castle, FL, and the surrounding areas. We understand the complex laws and procedures surrounding auto accident cases and have the skill and experience to fight for the justice and compensation our clients deserve.
When you're involved in an auto accident, acting immediately to protect your rights and secure your future is essential. In the confusing aftermath of a collision, it can be easy to become overwhelmed and miss important deadlines and legal proceedings. That's why it's critical to have a knowledgeable and aggressive attorney.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in all auto accident cases, including car, motorcycle, truck, etc. We know how to investigate the facts of your case, gather evidence, and build a solid legal strategy that maximizes your chances of success.
We understand that auto accidents can have long-lasting and devastating effects on your life, from physical injuries to emotional trauma, lost wages, and medical bills. That's why we work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve to cover your immediate and future needs.
Our aggressive tone and approach set us apart from other Pine Castle, FL, law firms. We are unafraid to go up against big insurance companies and defendant attorneys to get our clients the justice they deserve. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and litigators bold to take your case to trial if necessary.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Pine Castle, FL, do not wait to hire an experienced attorney. Time is of the essence, and our team is ready to fight for you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get the answers and guidance you must move forward.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Pine Castle. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Clearwater, Oldsmar, Naples, Paradise Heights, East Tampa and more!
Expert Pine Castle Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, 18-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Pine Castle, Taft, Heathrow, Rotonda West, Ave Maria, Punta Rassa and across Florida. Call our law firm for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys work their hardest to make sure that injury cases are processed quickly and without issues in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Pine Castle car accident lawyers have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable vehicle collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end impacts, bike accidents, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, T-Bone traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, traffic collisions with Uber cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Pine Castle auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a car accident as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Pine Castle personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any sort of automotive wreck.
Every year millions of americans are harmed, sometimes fatally, in automotive vehicle accidents. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, pickups collisions, motorbikes crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died daily in auto traffic collisions in 2011-- around one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured in auto collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a car accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. An expert car and truck crash law firm in Pine Castle will protect your rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any person at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving catastrophic traumas and even wrongful death. In quite a few serious car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, several surgeries or even life-long disability. Less severe personal injuries can also traumatically impair one's life, creating complications which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your own automobile.
Added difficulties can easily also include lost earnings because of missing work and locating the proper health care provider to see and paying for medical expenses. Many insurance agencies do not cover these kinds of expenses or reimburse car accident victims fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Pine Castle car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Pine Castle, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact our office right away to discuss your case - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Pine Castle resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be more than happy to examine your recent accident, identify the proper offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in a car crash have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreckage, you may be injured or hurt, you probably have concerns about what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Auto collisions can present complex dilemmas, even more so when numerous car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, stress-filled, and expensive scenarios require a compassionate, sincere, and seasoned law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Pine Castle auto accident legal professionals have a solid record of securing outstanding benefits for people who have been hurt in car traffic collisions, workplace accidents and many other injuries.
Throughout the country, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the primary sources of personal injury and death. Car accidents happen in a large number of ways and the variety of injuries suffered in these types of accidents is virtually limitless. Therefore, it is very crucial that the lawyer which you hire holds the skill set and assets necessary to address the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to drive a car in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to make use of due care while steering an automotive vehicle has harsh consequences as you may be setting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number one cause of vehicle negligence not just in Florida but in the entire country. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are associated with people talking on the phone and well over 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every year across America. Texting is the primary reason for distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a car arises from teen car drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be fatal in a substantial amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Some states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very factor. Many large companies also have rigorous policies in place banning their staff members from using a cellular phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in FL as a result of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A great deal of car accidents in the State of Florida are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their GPS device than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the volume of automobiles on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the vehicle in front of you and focusing on the freeway is a great way to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop likewise. Many of motor vehicle wrecks and rear end traffic collisions which could have quite easily been prevented by keeping enough space between your automobile and the car or truck in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how small.
Florida has enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partially guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most prevalent factor. If someone else merges right into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two crash, both drivers could be held accountable for the auto accident. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a car accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced numerous programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also put together a couple of awareness training programs across the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, auto manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also created technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has definitely decreased auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will be saved.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Pine Castle injury lawyers also offer absolutely free assessments to assess the particulars of your case and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a proven attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Pine Castle injury attorneys are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?