After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Pine Hills, FL, you know how stressful the experience can be. It can be overwhelming to deal with the physical and emotional aftermath of the accident and try to navigate the legal system. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in. Our team of experienced auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge of the law and can help you get the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand that every auto accident case is unique. That's why we take the time to get to know each of our clients and work with them to create a personalized legal strategy that best suits their needs. From the moment you contact us, we will guide you through the entire legal process and ensure your rights are protected at every step.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Pine Hills, FL, hiring an attorney to help you navigate the legal system and get the compensation you deserve is essential. Our team of auto accident lawyers has extensive experience representing clients in various auto accident cases, including:
- Rear-end accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Side-impact accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
We understand that auto accidents can have a devastating impact on your life. We are committed to fighting for your rights and getting you the compensation you deserve. We will work tirelessly to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible.
When hiring an attorney for your auto accident case, choosing a firm with extensive law knowledge and a reputation for aggressive representation is essential. That's precisely what you'll find at Trial Pro, P.A. Our team of auto accident lawyers has a proven track record of success and will stop at nothing to ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Pine Hills, FL, do not wait another day to get the legal representation you need. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced auto accident lawyers. We will work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve and ensure your rights are protected every step of the way.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Pine Hills. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Buenaventura Lakes, Cape Canaveral, Mango, Tice and more!
Expert Pine Hills Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be capable to drop by our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer accidents, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Zellwood, Lanier, Montverde, Englewood Beach, Kendall, Everglades and across Florida. Contact our office for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our accident attorneys go the extra mile to make sure that personal injury claims are processed very quickly and without issues so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Pine Hills personal injury attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on pileups, rear-end crashes, motorcycle collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, pedestrian traffic collisions, rollover accidents, injuries with rideshare vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Pine Hills auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Pine Hills personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any sort of vehicle accident.
Each year millions of drivers are harmed, sometimes fatally, in motor vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, pickups crashes, mopeds wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in car accidents in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in car collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car collision just about every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck collision lawyer in Pine Hills will protect your legal rights over the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any individual at any moment, and once they do, the results may be devastating, including life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In several major collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, numerous surgical treatments or even life-long care. Lesser severe personal injuries can also traumatically affect one's lifestyle, generating hardships which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your personal car or truck.
New difficulties can easily involve lost earnings due to missing work and finding the right specialist to visit and dealing with health care costs. Various insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of fees or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Pine Hills car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Pine Hills Auto Accident Attorneys Call Today for a consultation with an experienced attorney and go over your legal needs and concerns - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Pine Hills caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to take a look at your recent personal injury, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
People injured in a car traffic collision have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreckage, you may be hurt, you may likely have thoughts with respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to begin. Traffic accidents can create intricate issues, primarily when multiple automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, perplexed, difficult, and quite expensive scenarios require a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Pine Hills automobile injury attorneys have a proven record of securing outstanding benefits for individuals who have been injured in vehicle crashes, workplace injuries and many other injuries.
Across the nation, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary origins of injuries and death. Motor vehicle accidents happen in a wide range of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these adversities is virtually limitless. Therefore, it is very essential that the attorney which you retain holds the skill-set and resources required to effectively address the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to maneuver a car or truck in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by considerable jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to use due care while handling an automobile has major implications as you might be putting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the number one root cause of vehicular negligence not only in the State of Fla but in the whole nation. Over a million car or truck collisions are associated with motorists speaking on the mobile phone and more than 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every single year across the United States. Texting is the greatest reason for distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most common source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle comes from teenage vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a considerable amount of adolescent driver crashes. Various states have prohibited hand held cellular phone use for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have strict rules in place disallowing their staff members from using a cellular while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted auto drivers are significantly common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of tourists that visit our state every year. A large number of car accidents in Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their navigation system than the highway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population expands, so does the volume of car or trucks on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the motor vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the road is a great solution to stay away from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop too. Many car crashes and rear end crashes which could have easily been avoided by leaving enough space around your car and the auto ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any volume of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
The Sunshine State has actually implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most common issue. If another person merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals can be held responsible for the crash. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You could be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the collision, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a wreck, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the imminent dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also established a couple of awareness programs all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also designed technology to assist parents or guardians by empowering them to control the configurations for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not permitting the driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this new technological innovations has certainly diminished auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives are going to be protected.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us nothing.
Our Pine Hills personal injury legal professionals also offer no cost evaluations to study the particulars of your case and establish if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Pine Hills injury legal professionals are skilled in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Some of our lawyers have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?