After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
When you become the victim of a car accident, your life can be turned upside down. Between medical bills, lost wages, and physical pain, it can feel overwhelming to even think about what steps to take next. That's where we come in. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to helping you get the justice and compensation you deserve following an auto accident.
Our team of auto accident lawyers is well-versed in all aspects of personal injury law, and we have extensive experience representing clients in Pine Island Center and throughout other cities and counties in Florida. We aim to always act as a Trial Pro, P.A. to fight for your rights and get you the best possible outcome in your case.
Auto accidents can happen anywhere, anytime. In Pine Island Center and the surrounding areas, drivers must navigate busy roads, highways, and intersections daily. Unfortunately, accidents occur all too frequently, and they can be caused by various factors, from distracted driving to speeding and reckless behavior.
As your legal representation, we will work tirelessly to investigate your accident, gather evidence, and build a solid case in your favor. We understand that every case is unique and will tailor our approach to suit your needs.
From negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court, we will use our knowledge and experience to protect your rights and help you move forward after a traumatic accident. Our team is committed to providing compassionate, personalized service to our clients in Pine Island Center and beyond.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Pine Island Center or the surrounding areas, it is essential to take action immediately. The legal proceedings can be complex and confusing, and having experienced legal representation is critical.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free initial consultation to help you understand your options and determine if we fit your needs. We operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not pay us anything unless we win your case.
We understand that you have a lot of choices when hiring an attorney in Pine Island Center and the surrounding area. But there is no substitute for experience and knowledge when it comes to auto accident cases. At Trial Pro, P.A., our team has successfully represented countless clients throughout Florida, and we are committed to helping you get the best possible outcome in your case.
Don't wait to take action after an auto accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule your free consultation and to learn more about how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Pine Island Center. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Arcadia, Sanford, Sky Lake, Clearwater, Pine Manor and more!
Expert Pine Island Center Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our car accident attorneys are happy to make a special effort to make certain that injury insurance claims are processed quickly and properly so that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Pine Island Center personal injury attorneys have successfully represented motor vehicle accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car accident circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, bike accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, side-impact traffic collisions, rollover accidents, traffic collisions with rideshare cars, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Pine Island Center auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.have been injured in any kind of vehicle wreck.
Every year millions of women and men are hurt, in certain cases fatally, in auto accidents. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, semis crashes, street motorcycles traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in motorized vehicle traffic collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in traffic crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle crash every 119 minutes, and a person is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A skilled car and truck crash attorney in Pine Island Center will safeguard your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly happen to any person at any moment, and once they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving devastating traumas and even wrongful death. In several severe traffic collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, numerous surgical treatments or even lifespan disability. Less severe injuries can also traumatically impair one's existence, creating hardships which involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal vehicle.
Added challenges may involve lost wages because of missing work and finding the proper health professional to visit and dealing with health care costs. Several insurance companies do not compensate these charges or compensate car accident injured parties equitably. When this happens, the experienced Pine Island Center car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Pine Island Center, Florida Car Accident Lawyers To Find out about How We Can Help, Contact us without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Pine Island Center resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to analyze your recent accident, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following losses:
People injured in an auto collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle accident, you may likely be injured or hurt, you may have thoughts regarding what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start. Car accidents can create challenging complications, particularly when various vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and costly situations require a compassionate, honest, and experienced legal team with real strength of character. Our Pine Island Center motor vehicle traffic collision attorneys have a solid record of achieving outstanding benefits for people who have been hurt in motor vehicle collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Throughout the nation, and specifically in FL, car accidents are among the leading determinant of personal injury and fatalities. Car or truck collisions happen in a wide variety of ways and the variety of injuries suffered in these types of adversities is practically limitless. Therefore, it is very important that the lawyer which you hire possesses the competence and resources to manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to maneuver a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, keep away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to use due care while handling an auto has severe implications as you may be setting not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number 1 root cause of car or truck negligence not only in the State of FL but in the entire nation. Over a million auto collisions are attributed to people speaking on the mobile phones and well over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across America. Texting is the greatest cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle arises from teen drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. Many states have outlawed hand held cellphone usage for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have strict regulations in place banning their employees from using a wireless phone while driving a company car.
Distracted drivers are extremely common in Florida because of the the volume of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A great deal of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more interest to their gps equipment than the road in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the quantity of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a great solution to steer clear of automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many of automobile accidents and rear end wrecks which could have easily been prevented by leaving enough space in between your vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any level of alcohol in their system, regardless how little.
The Sunshine State has actually put into effect a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent variable. If someone merges into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both collide, both drivers could be held responsible for the crash. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the collision, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a wreck, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented various programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the hazards of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also developed a few awareness training programs all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, car manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also created technology to assist parents by allowing them to regulate the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovation has presently diminished auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives are going to be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you anything unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Pine Island Center personal injury attorneys also offer complimentary evaluations to discuss the details of your claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or someone you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Pine Island Center personal injury legal professionals are experts in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our attorneys have been identified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?