After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can happen to anyone, anywhere and anytime. Whether driving on the highway, parked at an intersection, or walking down the street, the possibility of an auto accident is a reality we all must face. And when the unthinkable happens, it can leave you feeling confused, overwhelmed, and unsure of what steps to take next. This is where an auto accident lawyer comes in.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we proudly serve the residents of Pittman, FL, and surrounding areas, providing aggressive legal representation in auto accident cases. With years of experience and extensive knowledge of Florida’s legal system, our dedicated attorneys have the skills and expertise to handle even the most complex cases.
Auto accidents cause physical injuries and emotional trauma that can carry on for years and sometimes a lifetime. The aftermath of an auto accident can be overwhelming, leading to mounting medical bills, vehicle repairs, lost wages, disability, or even death. Our knowledgeable team works tirelessly to help our clients recover from this devastating experience by seeking compensation, understanding their legal rights, and navigating the complex legal system.
Whether you seek compensation for physical or emotional injuries, loss of income, or vehicle repairs, our attorneys will investigate your case, gather evidence, and negotiate with insurance companies to obtain maximum compensation for your damages. If the insurance company refuses a fair settlement, our trial attorneys will not hesitate to take your case to court.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we serve various clients in Pittman, FL, including Seminole, Brevard, Orange, Volusia, and Osceola counties. We are dedicated to providing aggressive legal representation for those injured in auto accidents and protecting their legal rights.
When hiring an attorney to represent you in an auto accident case, it is essential to choose somebody with experience in your particular type of case and who knows the laws applicable in Pittman, FL. Your legal representative selected should also be well-versed in gathering evidence, negotiating with insurance companies, and litigating in court if necessary.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Pittman, FL, and are looking for an experienced and aggressive attorney to represent you, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. We offer a free consultation to discuss your legal options and to evaluate your case. We understand the importance of providing personalized service to our clients, so you can rest assured that we will be there to answer any questions and guide you through the legal proceedings of your auto accident case.
Auto accidents can devastate your well-being and financial stability, and it is essential to seek legal representation to protect your legal rights. Our team of aggressive auto accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. in Pittman, FL, are dedicated to representing our clients passionately and vigorously. Contact us today for a free consultation, and let us help you navigate the complex legal system to obtain maximum compensation for your damages.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Pittman. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Apopka, Taft, Buenaventura Lakes, Collier County, Rotonda West and more!
Experienced Pittman Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Clermont, Orange Bend, Kissimmee, Everglades City, Sunniland, Lehigh Acres and all over Florida. Call our firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our accident attorneys go to great lengths to make certain that injury claims are processed quickly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Pittman auto accident lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable vehicle collision scene. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, off road bike collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, sideswipe accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, incidents with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Pittman auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of an accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Pittman personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any kind of auto traffic collision.
Yearly millions of people are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in car wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, vans wrecks, mopeds accidents, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died per day in auto wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in car wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle wreck every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert motor vehicle and truck wreck attorney at law in Pittman will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can happen to anybody at any time, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In various major accidents, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a wide range of surgical procedures or even life span disability. Lesser severe injuries can at the same time traumatically influence one's existence, generating complications which in turn involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your own car.
Additional difficulties may consists of reduced wages as a result of missing work and searching for the proper specialist to visit and dealing with health care costs. Many insurance companies do not cover these types of expenses or compensate injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Pittman car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Pittman Car Accident Attorneys Call our office Right now to schedule your free case assessment - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Pittman resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to examine your recent injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car collision have a right to be compensated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreckage, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you might possibly have thoughts with respect to what to do next, and you may not even know where to start. Auto accidents can present challenging issues, even more so when several motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, stressful, and costly situations demand a compassionate, sincere, and seasoned legal team with real strength of character. Our Pittman vehicle traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of achieving successful results for people who have been hurt in car or truck crashes, workplace injuries and many other injuries.
Throughout the country, and specifically in FL, car accidents are one of the primary origins of impairment and loss of life. Auto accidents occur in a wide range of ways and the wide array of traumas suffered in these types of accidents is pretty much endless. Due to this, it is highly important that the lawyer which you hire holds the competence and assets to properly manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to operate a car or truck in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to apply due care while handling a car has harsh consequences as you can be placing not only your own existence in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number 1 source of auto negligence not only in the State of FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million auto wrecks are associated with persons talking on the cell phones and around 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year nationwide. Texting is the primary reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most common source of cell phone use while driving a car arises from teenager car drivers. This along with the absence of driving experience can be fatal in a substantial amount of young adult driver collisions. A number of states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very reason. Numerous big companies also have rigorous regulations in place banning their workers from using a cell phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are quite common in Florida caused by the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A large number of accidents in Florida are caused by vacationers paying more focus to their navigation system than the road in front of them. As FL's residents increases, so does the amount of autos on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the automobile ahead of you and keeping an eye on the road is a good solution to avoid automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop as well. Many of auto wrecks and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been prevented by keeping enough space around your car and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how little.
The Sunshine State has actually implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially responsible for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent variable. If any individual merges inside your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both collide, both car drivers can possibly be held responsible for the accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You may possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the collision, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a couple of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well crafted a number of awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, automobile manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also designed technology to assist parents by empowering them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technology has certainly decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives will definitely be protected.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us nothing.
Our Pittman injury legal professionals also offer absolutely free consultations to review the details of your insurance claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a renowned lawyer on your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Pittman personal injury legal professionals are experts in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. A few of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?