After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In Placida, FL, auto accidents can happen in the blink of an eye. The aftermath can be overwhelming and devastating whether you are involved in a minor fender bender or a significant collision. Medical bills, lost wages, and property damage can quickly add up and burden you heavily. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in. We are an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling all types of auto accident cases.
As trial lawyers, we are unafraid to take on insurance companies and fight for our client's rights. We believe in holding negligent drivers accountable for their actions and ensuring our clients receive fair compensation for their injuries and losses. We have successfully represented clients in Placida, FL, and surrounding cities and counties, including Charlotte County, Lee County, DeSoto County, and Sarasota County.
When you hire an auto accident lawyer from Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you are getting a true advocate who will fight for you every step. We understand that every case is unique, and we take the time to listen to our client's concerns and needs. We work closely with medical professionals, accident reconstruction experts, and other specialists to build a solid case on your behalf.
One of the benefits of hiring an attorney with experience handling auto accident cases is that they can help guide you through the legal process. In Placida, FL, specific legal procedures must be followed to file a claim and seek compensation for your injuries and losses. Our lawyers can explain these procedures to you and ensure all deadlines and requirements are met.
In addition to helping you navigate the legal process, our attorneys can negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf. Insurance adjusters are trained to minimize payouts and may try to pressure you into accepting a lowball settlement. With a Trial Pro P.A. lawyer on your side, you can be confident that you are not being taken advantage of.
If your case cannot be settled through negotiation, our attorneys are fully prepared to take your case to trial. We use the latest technology and trial techniques to present a compelling case before a judge and jury. We aim to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients, whether that means a settlement or a verdict in their favor.
Auto accidents can be traumatic and life-changing events. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Placida, FL, or the surrounding areas, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay anything until we win your case. Let us fight for you and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Placida. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Lake Nona, South Creek, Dr. Phillips, Edgewood, Vero Beach and more!
Experienced Placida Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Claims
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers work their best to assure personal injury insurance claims are processed quickly and without issues so that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Placidan injury lawyers have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in many imaginable auto accident scene. From head-on crashes, rear-end accidents, chopper crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, dangerous roadways traffic collisions, rollover accidents, unfortunate incidents with rider-share vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro has seen and handled all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Placida auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a crash triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Placida personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of automotive collision.
Every year millions of americans are injured, in some cases fatally, in automobile collisions. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, wagons accidents, motorbikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died daily in motor vehicle traffic collisions in 2011-- around one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in auto crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision every 119 minutes, and a person is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable auto and truck collision lawyer in Placida will protect your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can occur to any person unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving catastrophic traumas and even wrongful death. In many severe wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, quite a few surgical treatments or even life-time disability. Lesser severe accidents can at the same time traumatically alter one's lifestyle, creating complications which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your own car or truck.
Many other difficulties can consists of reduced earnings due to missing work and searching for the right doctor to visit and dealing with health care costs. Quite a few insurance companies do not compensate these types of fees or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Placida car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Placida Car Accident Lawyers To schedule your free initial assessment Call us right now - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Placida led to bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to examine your recent accident, determine the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You could be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons injured or hurt in a car crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a vehicle crash, you may be injured, you may possibly have questions with respect to what to do next, and you may not even know where to begin. Auto accidents can present challenging issues, particularly when various cars are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, stress filled, and costly scenarios require a compassionate, honest, and qualified legal team with real strength of character. Our Placida vehicle traffic collision legal professionals have a solid record of obtaining successful results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in cars and truck traffic collisions, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Throughout the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are one of the leading determinant of impairment and fatalities. Motor vehicle collisions occur in a large number of ways and the array of traumas sustained in these types of adversities is pretty much immeasurable. For this reason, it is greatly important that the lawyer which you hire has the skill set and resources needed to properly address the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to maneuver a car or truck in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to make use of due care while steering an automotive vehicle has major consequences as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the leading cause of car or truck negligence not exclusively in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle collisions are caused by persons talking on the phone and over 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every year across the US. Texting is the top source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of cellphone use while driving a car comes from teenager motorists. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove fatal in a significant amount of teen driver wrecks. Various states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. A lot of big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place prohibiting their staff members from using a cell phone while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted motorists are tremendously common in FL because of the volume of tourists that visit our state every year. A great deal of hit and run accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their gps equipment than the highway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the quantity of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the car ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a terrific method to refrain from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. Most of vehicle crashes and rear-end crashes which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space in between your automobile and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how small.
Florida has actually enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partly guilty for a variety of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most common issue. If somebody merges into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you both collide, both drivers may be held accountable for the auto accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a wreck, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a few programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the possible dangers of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has equally created many different awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, automobile makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also designed technology to aid parents or guardians by making it possible for them to control the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new technology has without a doubt decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will certainly be spared.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Placida personal injury attorneys also provide no cost assessments to examine the details of your claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a renowned lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in Florida.
Our Placidan injury attorneys are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?