After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been in an auto accident, you know how painful and confusing the aftermath can be. An accident's emotional, physical, and financial toll can be devastating, leaving you overwhelmed and unsure where to turn. That's why it's so important to have an experienced, aggressive auto accident lawyer on your side.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience with auto accident cases. We know how to navigate the complex legal system and fight for your rights as a victim. Our team of lawyers has helped countless clients in Poinciana, FL, and surrounding areas get the compensation they deserve after an accident.
Some cities and counties we serve include Poinciana, Polk County, Osceola County, Kissimmee, Haines City, Davenport, and Lake Wales. No matter where your accident occurred, we're here to help.
When you hire an attorney at Trial Pro, P.A., you can be confident that your case is in good hands. We'll work tirelessly to investigate the accident, gather evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf. We aim to get you the maximum compensation for your injuries, medical expenses lost wages, and pain and suffering.
It's essential to note that Florida has a relatively short statute of limitations for auto accident cases. That means you only have a limited time to file a claim and seek compensation. If you wait too long, you may lose your right to sue altogether. That's why contacting an attorney immediately after an accident is so important.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations to potential clients. During this initial meeting, we'll review the details of your case, answer any questions you may have, and provide an honest assessment of your legal options. If you choose to hire us, we'll work on a contingency fee basis so you won't pay anything upfront. We only get paid if you win your case.
Don't let the insurance company take advantage of you after an auto accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule your free consultation. We're here to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Poinciana. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Clarcona, Ocoee, Taft, Saint Cloud, Alva and more!
Experienced Poinciana Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as College Park, Deer Park, Leesburg, Collier County, El Jobean, Port Of The Islands Naples and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free of cost and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our accident attorneys go all out to assure accident claims are processed quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Poincianan injury lawyers have successfully represented car or truck accident victims and passengers in every imaginable vehicle traffic collision scenario. From head-on crashes, rear-end accidents, sport bike collisions, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, SUV collisions, bicycle collisions, car accidents with rideshare cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto accident claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Poinciana auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the victim of an accident caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Poinciana personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any type of auto wreck.
Every year millions of folks are harmed, sometimes fatally, in auto wrecks. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, vans traffic collisions, street motorcycles collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died every day in auto wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in traffic crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision just about every 119 minutes, and a person is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial losses. A seasoned auto and truck wreck team of attorneys in Poinciana will protect your rights over the course of the legal process.
Auto accidents can certainly happen to any individual at any time, and once they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In many serious wrecks, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even life time care. Lesser severe personal injuries can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, creating difficulties that involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your own automobile.
Many other challenges may involve lost wages due to missing work and finding the proper doctor to visit and covering medical expenses. Several insurance companies do not cover these types of bills or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Poinciana car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Poinciana Auto Accident Lawyers If you need aggressive representation, our Attorneys can help you. Call our office Now - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Poinciana resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to analyze your recent personal injury, identify the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You could be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals hurt in a car collision have a right to be compensated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in an automobile accident, you may be hurt, you might have questions about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to start off. Auto accidents can present complex predicaments, primarily when several car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, disarranged, stress filled, and expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and skilled attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Poinciana automotive traffic collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining successful benefits for persons who have been injured or hurt in vehicle wrecks, workplace accidents and many others torts.
Across the nation, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the major origins of injuries and loss of life. Car traffic collisions happen in a wide range of ways and the array of injuries sustained in these types of calamities is almost immeasurable. Therefore, it is quite essential that the lawyer which you hire has the skill-set and resources needed to properly manage the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to maneuver a vehicle in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to use due care while using a motor vehicle has severe consequences as you might be setting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the number one cause of vehicle negligence not just in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are linked to people speaking on the phone and well over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across the US. Texting is the greatest reason for distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a car comes from young adult motorists. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of young adult driver wrecks. A number of states have prohibited hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. Various big companies also have rigorous policies in place suppressing their workers from using a cellular while operating a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in The Sunshine State caused by the amount of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of hit and run accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of vacationers paying more focus to their navigation system than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population thrives, so does the volume of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the car in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a perfect solution to prevent automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop too. The majority of auto traffic collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any level of alcohol in their system, regardless how small.
Florida has actually put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can ultimately be considered partly at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent issue. If a person merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both drivers can be held responsible for the collision. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the crash, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a collision, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a number of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the risks of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also put together a few awareness programs throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, car makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also designed technology to aid parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovation has without a doubt minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will definitely be protected.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Poincianan injury attorneys also provide no charge evaluations to evaluate the aspects of your case and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a highly regarded lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Poinciana personal injury attorneys are experts in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Some of our lawyers have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?