After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be life-changing, resulting in physical injuries, emotional trauma, and financial difficulties. Hiring the right lawyer can make all the difference in the world when involved in an auto accident. In Punta Gorda, FL, the law firm Trial Pro, P.A., stands as an experienced and knowledgeable auto accident law firm that can offer clients the support they need during critical legal proceedings.
The attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A., have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases in Punta Gorda, FL, and its surrounding counties, including Charlotte, Lee, Sarasota, DeSoto, and Collier County. We have a reputation for being knowledgeable, compassionate, and aggressive in pursuing financial compensation for those who have suffered injuries, property damage, and other significant losses in auto accidents.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that your legal needs will be handled professionally and carefully. Our auto accident attorneys deeply understand the legal complexities of auto accident cases, and we are committed to helping our clients pursue the justice and compensation they deserve.
Our attorneys will work tirelessly to investigate the accident, gather evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf. We have access to a network of expert witnesses and medical professionals who can testify to the extent of your injuries, medical expenses, and other losses.
We know that auto accidents can be stressful and overwhelming. That's why at Trial Pro, P.A., we pride ourselves on excellent communication and support for our clients. We will inform you of any updates in your case, answer your questions, and offer advice on the best legal options available.
Taking swift action is essential when you've been involved in an auto accident. There are strict deadlines for filing a compensation claim, so hiring an attorney who knows the legal proceedings in Punta Gorda, FL, is crucial. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are devoted to handling all aspects of your case to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Punta Gorda, FL, or any of its surrounding areas, do not hesitate to contact the experienced attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. We will aggressively pursue your case to ensure your rights are protected to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Call us today for a free consultation so that we can begin working on your case immediately.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Punta Gorda. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Forest City, Port Canaveral, Hunters Creek, Immokalee, Sanibel Island and more!
Experienced Punta Gorda Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Cases
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and across Florida. Contact our office for a free of cost and confidential assessment of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers strive to make sure that accident insurance claims are processed fast and properly so that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Punta Gorda car accident attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable automobile traffic collision scene. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, chopper accidents, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, side-impact collisions, rollover accidents, incidents with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has seen and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Punta Gorda auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the casualty of a car accident triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Punta Gorda personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured or hurt in any sort of vehicle traffic collision.
Each year millions of americans are injured or hurt, sometimes fatally, in automobile traffic collisions. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in collisions involving autos, wagons wrecks, dirt bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in car accidents in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in car accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle collision every 119 minutes, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck traffic collision attorney at law in Punta Gorda will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents can occur to anyone unexpectedly, and the second they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In various major collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, quite a few surgical treatments or even life time disability. Less severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically impact one's life, producing problems which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
Additional challenges can include lost earnings due to missing work and finding the proper doctor to visit and paying for medical expenses. Many insurance companies do not pay these types of costs or compensate accident injured people reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Punta Gorda car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Punta Gorda, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Call As soon as possible for a conference with an experienced attorney and discuss your legal needs and questions - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Punta Gorda resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be willing to review your recent personal injury, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured in an auto accident have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car wreck, you can be injured or hurt, you might probably have questions about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to start. Traffic accidents can present challenging predicaments, particularly when several automobiles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, stress filled, and quite expensive circumstances demand a thoughtful, sincere, and qualified attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Punta Gorda vehicle traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of getting outstanding results for people who have been hurt in automobile collisions, workplace accidents and other injuries.
Across the country, and predominantly in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading sources of personal injury and fatalities. Car or truck crashes take place in a multitude of ways and the diversity of personal injuries sustained in these types of accidents is virtually endless. Because of this, it is quite important that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill-set and resources needed to resolve the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to handle a vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to apply due care while manipulating an automobile has harsh implications as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number one source of auto negligence not primarily in the State of Fla but in the whole nation. Over a million motor vehicle collisions are associated with vehicle drivers speaking on the smartphone and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year across the United States. Texting is the primary source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most common source of cellphone use while driving a car arises from young adult drivers. This as well as the absence of driving experience can be disastrous in a substantial amount of young adult driver wrecks. A few states have banned hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. Several big companies also have strict regulations in place disallowing their staff members from using a cellular while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in Florida due to the amount of travelers that visit our state each year. A lot of traffic of collisions in Florida are triggered by travellers paying more attention to their navigation device than the freeway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the amount of cars on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the automobile ahead of you and focusing on the road is a perfect solution to avoid automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop also. Many automobile traffic collisions and rear end collisions which could have easily been avoided by leaving enough space around your motor vehicle and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how small.
The Sunshine State has actually implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partly at fault for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent issue. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may be held accountable for the crash. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the wreck, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a collision, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented many programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the hazards of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also established a handful of awareness training programs throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, car manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by making it possible for them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the driver to operate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this new technological innovation has already decreased auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, more and more lives will certainly be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us nothing.
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a good lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Punta Gorda personal injury attorneys are experts in personal injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in assisting our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?