After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you recently been in an auto accident in Punta Rassa, FL? Are you feeling overwhelmed and stressed about the legal proceedings that are to come? Look no further, as Trial Pro, P.A. is your solution. Our team of highly-skilled auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge and experience in auto accident cases. We are dedicated to representing our clients and ensuring they receive the compensation they deserve.
Auto accidents can be a traumatic experience, and it is essential to seek legal assistance immediately. In Punta Rassa, FL, accidents can occur in various cities and counties, such as Lee County, Collier County, and Charlotte County. If you have been injured in an auto accident, consulting with an auto accident lawyer familiar with the local laws and regulations in these areas is crucial.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we pride ourselves on being Trial Pros. This means we are unafraid to take your auto accident case to trial if necessary. We are committed to fighting for our client's rights and ensuring justice. Our aggressive approach has led to successful outcomes for our clients time and time again.
When hiring an attorney, there are many factors to consider. You want an attorney who is experienced, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a proven track record of success in auto accident cases and are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent legal representation.
Our team of auto accident lawyers will guide you through every step of the legal process, from filing a claim to negotiating a settlement. We understand that every case is unique and will tailor our approach to meet your specific needs and goals. We will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
If you have been in an auto accident in Punta Rassa, FL, or surrounding cities and counties, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyers will fight for your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. We are here to help you with every step and will not stop until justice is served.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Punta Rassa. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Lake Nona, Pine Castle, Winter Springs, Edgewood, Lehigh and more!
Expert Punta Rassa Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Call our firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our accident attorneys go all out to assure accident claims are processed rapidly and without issues so that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Punta Rassa auto accident lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable automobile collision scenario. From head-on wrecks, rear-end pileups, dirt bike crashes, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, driver error traffic collisions, bicycle collisions, collisions with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all sorts of auto accidents claims. Our Punta Rassa auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.have been injured or hurt in any sort of car or truck accident.
Annually millions of men and women are hurt, in some instances fatally, in automobile crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving automobiles, pickups traffic collisions, choppers collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died every day in automotive vehicle crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all folks injured in car accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car wreck every 119 mins, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an auto accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An expert automobile and truck collision team of lawyers in Punta Rassa will protect your rights throughout the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly happen to anybody at any moment, and once they do, the results may be devastating, including devastating personal injuries or even wrongful death. In many serious collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgeries or even life span care. Lesser serious accidents can at the same time traumatically impact one's quality of life, generating complications that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your own automobile.
Other difficulties may also include reduced wages because of missing work and finding the proper doctor to see and dealing with health care costs. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these kinds of fees or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Punta Rassa car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Punta Rassa, Florida Car Accident Lawyers To schedule your free initial consultation Call our office without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Punta Rassa caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to analyze your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You could be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons injured in a car traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle wreck, you may well be injured, you might possibly have thoughts in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Traffic accidents can present challenging difficulties, primarily when multiple automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and quite expensive circumstances require a thoughtful, sincere, and qualified lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Punta Rassa car collision attorneys have a solid record of getting successful results for clients who have been hurt in automobile crashes, workplace injuries and various other injuries.
Across the nation, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major factors of injuries and loss of life. Automobile wrecks take place in a wide range of ways and the variety of personal injuries sustained in these types of accidents is virtually endless. For this reason, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you hire has the skill-set and resources necessary to adequately resolve the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to drive a motor vehicle in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable care when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while using an automotive vehicle has serious implications as you can be setting not only your own existence in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number 1 cause of vehicular negligence not primarily in FL but in the whole nation. Over a million car or truck traffic collisions are associated with drivers speaking on the cell phone and more than 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year nationwide. Texting is the primary reason for distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most common source of smartphone use while driving a car comes from young adult vehicle owners. This along with the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a considerable amount of adolescent driver crashes. A number of states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very factor. A large number of big organizations also have strict regulations in place preventing their workers from using a cellular while driving a company car.
Distracted auto drivers are extremely common in FL because of the amount of tourists that visit our state yearly. A lot of wrecks in FL are a resulted of vacationers paying more interest to their GPS device than the roadway ahead of them. As FL's population increases, so does the amount of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the car or truck ahead of you and paying attention to the street is a terrific solution to keep away from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop too. The majority of car or truck accidents and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space in between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
FL has indeed implemented a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual element. If any individual merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals might be held responsible for the crash. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You could be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect multiple programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well crafted a handful of awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, vehicle makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also designed technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has presently decreased auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, much more lives will likely be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, our accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Punta Rassa personal injury attorneys also provide totally free consultations to evaluate the particulars of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Punta Rassa personal injury legal professionals are skilled in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?