After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Accidents can turn one's life upside down in seconds, whether a minor fender-bender or a catastrophic collision; a car accident can cause severe physical, emotional, and financial trauma.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Punta Rassa, FL, you know how difficult it can be to deal with the aftermath. The city is located in Lee County, Florida, ZIP code 33908, and is known for its high traffic density on routes such as State Road 867, CR-869, CR-765, and US-41.
Car accidents can happen in many ways, such as rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, T-bones, pedestrian and hit-and-run accidents. Each type of accident can result in car accident injuries, such as broken bones, whiplash, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, and more.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the importance of hiring an experienced car accident attorney in Punta Rassa, FL. Our team of skilled lawyers has extensive knowledge of auto accidents and will fight tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
We aggressively represent our clients and are not afraid to take on insurance companies or negligent drivers to ensure justice is served. We will thoroughly investigate the accident and interview witnesses and expert witnesses to build a robust case on your behalf.
Our Punta Rassa car accident attorneys have a track record of success representing clients who have suffered various injuries. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial repercussions car accidents can have on your life and will work towards obtaining damages to help you get back on your feet.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Punta Rassa, FL, please get in touch with us at Trial Pro, P.A., to discuss your case. Our team of experienced attorneys is dedicated to seeking justice for our clients and will not rest until we have achieved the best possible outcome for you. Let us fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you need and deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a wide range of legal services to clients in Punta Rassa, FL and surrounding areas. We can help you with everything from negotiating your settlement to filing a lawsuit if necessary. We also offer legal services related to medical treatment and insurance claims. We understand how difficult it can be to navigate the aftermath of a car accident, and we are dedicated to helping our clients every step of the way.
In addition to Punta Rassa, FL, Trial Pro, P.A. also serves nearby cities such as Fort Myers, Cape Coral, and Lehigh Acres. We are committed to providing legal representation to anyone who needs it, regardless of their location. If you're looking for an experienced and successful Car Accident Law Firm, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Punta Rassa. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Avalon Park, Gandy, Altamonte Springs, Forest Island Park and more!
Knowledgeable Punta Rassa Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; auto accidents motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks collisions, construction injuries and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all over Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to any person at any moment, and when they do, the results may be devastating, including life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few serious traffic collisions, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgical procedures or even life-long disability. Less serious collisions can at the same time traumatically impact one's quality of life, creating difficulties which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your own automobile.
Other difficulties can easily also include reduced earnings as a result of missing work and finding the proper health professional to visit and paying for medical costs. Various insurance companies do not compensate these fees or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Punta Rassa car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Annually millions of men and women are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, street motorcycles wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in automotive vehicle accidents in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in traffic crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident almost every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned auto and truck wreck law office in Punta Rassa will safeguard your legal rights throughout the lawsuit.
Persons hurt in a car accident have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle wreckage, you might be hurt, you may perhaps have concerns in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Car accidents can present intricate predicaments, primarily when several automobiles are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, stressful, and quite expensive situations demand a compassionate, honest, and skilled legal team with tremendous strength of character. Our Punta Rassa automobile collision lawyers have a proven record of securing successful benefits for clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents and various personal injuries.
####url038###Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Punta Rassa Car Accident Lawyers Call Without delay for a conference with an experienced attorney and discuss your legal needs and questions - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers are willing and eager to make an extra effort to assure personal injury insurance claims are processed quickly and without issues so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Punta Rassa car accident lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car accident scenario. From head-on crashes, rear-end pileups, chopper collisions, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, golf cart accidents, rollover collisions, collisions with Uber vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision insurance claims.
Throughout the nation, and especially in FL, car accidents are one of the major determinant of injuries and loss of life. Automobile accidents happen in a large number of ways and the wide range of personal injuries sustained in these accidents is practically limitless. Consequently, it is extremely essential that the lawyer which you retain possesses the skill and assets necessary to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to drive an auto in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving can be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to use due care while manipulating a motor vehicle has harsh implications as you can be setting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the number one cause of automobile negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire country. Over a million car or truck collisions are linked to persons talking on the cellphone and well over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year across America. Texting is the top reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most common source of mobile phone use while driving comes from young adult vehicle owners. This along with the lack of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a significant amount of teen driver collisions. Many states have banned hand held smartphone use for this very factor. Several big organizations also have strict rules in place prohibiting their workers from using a smartphone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are quite common in The Sunshine State as a result of the amount of travelers that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of of collisions in Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their navigation system than the roadway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the amount of autos on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the auto in front of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a perfect method to prevent automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop as well. The majority of motor vehicle accidents and rear end wrecks which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your automobile and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any level of alcohol in their system, regardless how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partly guilty for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual factor. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers may possibly be held liable for the car accident. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the traffic collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated several programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the perils of operating a motorized vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise crafted a variety of awareness courses throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, cars and truck makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to assist parents by allowing them to control the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has already reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will likely be spared.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will pay us nothing.
If you or someone else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a highly regarded lawyer on your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Punta Rassan injury lawyers are well-versed in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our lawyers have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Punta Rassa Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Punta Rassa accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Punta Rassa Collier County FL.
Talk with a Punta Rassa accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?