After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Rio Pinar. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Brevard County, Palm Bay, Venice, Cape Canaveral, St. James City and more!
Knowledgeable Rio Pinar Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Challenging Proceedings
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck accidents, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in cities such as Sorrento, Vineland, Alafaya, Everglades, Matlacha, Fort Denaud and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our car accident lawyers are willing and eager to make a unique effort to make certain that injury cases are processed very quickly and efficiently so that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Rio Pinar personal injury attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in virtually every imaginable automobile traffic collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end accidents, scooter wrecks, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, texting collisions, bicycle accidents, personal injuries with Uber vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Rio Pinar auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of an accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless biker, our Rio Pinar personal injury attorneys can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any sort of car or truck wreck.
Every year millions of people are harmed, in some instances fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, pickups traffic collisions, street bikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in motorized vehicle collisions in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured in traffic collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident almost every 119 minutes, and one is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A seasoned automobile and truck wreck team of legal professionals in Rio Pinar will protect your legal rights over the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly happen to any person at any time, and the second they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous traumas and even wrongful death. In various severe traffic collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgeries or even lifespan disability. Less serious wrecks can also traumatically influence one's quality of life, producing problems which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal car.
Multiple challenges can consists of lost wages as a result of missing work and choosing the proper health professional to visit and dealing with health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these types of expenses or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Rio Pinar car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Rio Pinar, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys To Find out about How We Can Help, Contact us right now - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Rio Pinar caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to investigate your recent personal injury, determine the proper defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in a car traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle wreckage, you may likely be injured or hurt, you may have questions with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even know where to start. Auto accidents can create intricate dilemmas, particularly when various car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, demanding, and costly scenarios require a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Rio Pinar motor vehicle injury legal professionals have a solid record of achieving outstanding benefits for clients who have been hurt in vehicle crashes, workplace injuries and various torts.
Across the country, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary factors of injury and loss of life. Car or truck traffic collisions take place in a large number of ways and the range of traumas suffered in these types of calamities is almost endless. Therefore, it is quite essential that the lawyer which you retain has the skill set and resources required to properly manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to maneuver a vehicle in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the road, keep away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while manipulating a car has serious repercussions as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the number one source of auto negligence not primarily in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million car traffic collisions are attributed to drivers talking on the cell phones and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every year across the United States. Texting is the primary source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle results from teen motorists. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be catastrophic in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. A few states have outlawed hand held mobile use for this very reason. A large number of big organizations also have strict policies in place preventing their team members from using a wireless phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in FL as a result of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A large number of car accidents in Florida are caused by travellers paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents grows, so does the amount of motor vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the car ahead of you and focusing on the road is a terrific way to avoid automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop also. Many vehicular crashes and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by leaving enough space between your auto and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
The Sunshine State has enforced a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be deemed partially responsible for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common variable. If somebody merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may possibly be held liable for the collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a wreck, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a variety of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the risks of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally established a lot of awareness training programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology advances, cars and truck makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also come up with technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced technology has definitely decreased auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technology progressing, much more lives can be spared.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Rio Pinar injury legal professionals also provide complimentary assessments to study the specifics of your case and establish if you have a case. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a highly regarded attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in Florida.
Our Rio Pinar injury lawyers are skilled in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?