After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In the blink of an eye, a car accident can change your life forever. You may have severe injuries, mounting medical bills, and lost wages. If someone else's negligence caused the accident, you can seek compensation for your damages. But to do so, you'll need the help of experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyers.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases. As trial attorneys, we're not afraid to take your case to court if it means getting you the compensation you deserve. We serve clients in Rotonda West, FL, and the surrounding cities and counties, including Charlotte County, Englewood, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, and Venice.
When you hire us as your auto accident lawyers, we'll start by thoroughly investigating your case. We'll gather evidence, interview witnesses, and consult with expert witnesses to build a solid case for you. We'll also calculate the full extent of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, future medical costs, and pain and suffering.
Once we've built a solid case, we'll negotiate with the insurers on your behalf. Insurance companies are notorious for offering low settlements to accident victims, but we won't let them take advantage of you. We'll fight to secure the maximum amount of compensation for you.
If the insurers refuse a fair settlement, we'll take your case to court. We have extensive experience in litigation and know how to present a persuasive case to a judge and jury. We're not afraid to fight for your rights, no matter how complex your case.
We understand that being in a car accident can be a traumatic experience, but we're here to guide you through the legal process. We'll keep you informed every step of the way and answer any questions you may have. When you hire us, you'll have peace of mind knowing that we're fighting for you and your rights.
Hiring an attorney in Rotonda West, FL, is an important decision, and we encourage you to choose Trial Pro, P.A. We have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you with your auto accident case.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Rotonda West. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Avalon Park, Gandy, Altamonte Springs, Forest Island Park and more!
Expert Rotonda West Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, semi collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys go the distance to assure injury claims are processed rapidly and properly so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Rotonda West injury lawyers have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in every imaginable automobile accident circumstance. From head-on pileups, rear-end pileups, bike crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, sideswipe traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, collisions with rideshare vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Rotonda West auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the victim of a collision as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Rotonda West personal injury attorneys can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any sort of auto traffic collision.
Annually millions of women and men are injured or hurt, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, wagons wrecks, sport bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died per day in automotive vehicle collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car accident every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced vehicle and truck collision law office in Rotonda West will protect your legal rights throughout the claim.
Auto accidents may occur to anyone at any moment, and whenever they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of catastrophic injuries or even wrongful death. In many severe accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, numerous surgical treatments or even life span care. Lesser severe car accidents can at the same time traumatically affect one's quality of life, producing difficulties that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your own car or truck.
Many other difficulties can include reduced earnings as a result of missing work and finding the proper physician to see and covering medical costs. A large number of insurance agencies do not pay these bills or compensate accident victims fairly. When this happens, the experienced Rotonda West car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Rotonda West, Florida Car Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro, P.A. Without delay to schedule an appointment - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Rotonda West caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to analyze your recent accident, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals hurt in a car traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced an auto accident, you can be injured or hurt, you may perhaps have concerns in respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to start. Car accidents can create complex challenges, primarily when several cars are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, difficult, and expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable legal team with real strength of character. Our Rotonda West car accident legal professionals have a proven record of attaining outstanding results for clients who have been injured or hurt in car collisions, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Throughout the nation, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the primary sources of injuries and death. Vehicle crashes occur in a multitude of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these types of calamities is virtually endless. Consequently, it is extremely important that the attorney which you retain possesses the skill-set and resources needed to manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to operate a car or truck in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while driving a motorized vehicle has major implications as you could be placing not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the primary source of motor vehicle negligence not only in FL but in the entire nation. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are linked to car drivers speaking on the smartphone and well over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across the country. Texting is the leading source of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle comes from teenager car drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove fatal in a significant amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. Several states have outlawed hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. Several big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place disallowing their team members from using a wireless phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted vehicle drivers are significantly common in FL because of the the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A great deal of traffic of collisions in Florida are caused by travellers paying more attention to their navigation equipment than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the volume of cars on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck ahead of you and keeping an eye on the street is a perfect solution to stay away from automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop likewise. The majority of car crashes and rear end traffic collisions which could have quite easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how small.
Florida has enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partly at fault for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common factor. If a person merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers could be held responsible for the accident. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the wreck, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for an accident, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect numerous programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also developed a number of awareness programs all over the state to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, cars and truck makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also created technology to help parents by enabling them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technology has without a doubt decreased auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives will be saved.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will pay us nothing.
Our Rotonda West injury legal professionals also provide absolutely free assessments to discuss the elements of your claim and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need an excellent lawyer on your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in Florida.
Our Rotonda West personal injury lawyers are well-versed in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. A few of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?