After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are an unfortunate reality of life. Anyone can be a car accident victim, regardless of how safe a driver they are. The aftermath of an auto accident can be overwhelming, resulting in physical, emotional, and financial damages. Dealing with these consequences can be stressful and exhausting, especially if you try to handle them independently. That's why seeking professional legal assistance is crucial if you've been involved in an auto accident.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand auto accidents' gravity and aftermath. We are an auto accident law firm specializing in handling cases with extensive knowledge and experience. Our team of competent and compassionate attorneys is committed to providing our clients with excellent legal representation and support.
As your auto accident lawyers, we will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the justice and compensation you deserve. We will fight for your rights and interests and work towards getting you the maximum compensation for your damages. Whether you require assistance negotiating a settlement or representation in court, we have the legal expertise and resources to help.
Our firm operates in Saint Cloud, FL, and we proudly serve the communities, cities, and counties related to it. Some places we represent include Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Lake County, Orange County, Brevard County, and Polk County, among others.
Hiring an attorney in Saint Cloud, FL, is critical if you've been involved in an auto accident. With our knowledge and experience, we can help assess the extent of your damages and the compensation you may be entitled to. Additionally, we will gather and present evidence, negotiate with insurance companies and fight for you in court if necessary.
Act quickly after an auto accident is essential, as there's usually a limited time frame to file a claim. By hiring us at Trial Pro, P.A., we'll ensure you do not miss out on this window of opportunity. We'll work fast and diligently to gather evidence and file a compensation claim for you. We'll also guide you through the entire legal process and answer any questions you may have regarding your case.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we take pride in our aggressive approach to handling auto accident cases. We leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for our clients. Our team of skilled and experienced attorneys has a deep understanding of the law and its complexities, and we use this knowledge to your benefit. We are unafraid to take on insurance companies, negligent drivers, or any other parties responsible for causing your damages.
If you've been involved in an auto accident, hiring Trial Pro, P.A. should be your next step. We are an auto accident law firm with a wealth of knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases. Whether you need assistance negotiating a settlement or representing yourself in court, we've got you covered. Contact us today, and let's get started on your claim.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Saint Cloud. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Paradise Heights, Avalon Park, Gulfport, Doctor Phillips, Geneva and more!
Expert Saint Cloud Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi accidents, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas such as Apopka, Lisbon, Doctor Phillips, Harlem Heights, Bokeelia, North Port and all throughout Florida. Contact our firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our car accident lawyers go the distance to make sure accident claims are processed swiftly and without issues so that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Saint Cloud personal injury lawyers have effectively represented car or truck accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end impacts, off road bike crashes, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, side-impact accidents, bicycle accidents, personal injuries with rideshare cars, even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Saint Cloud auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the injured party of an accident caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Saint Cloud personal injury attorneys can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of motor vehicle traffic collision.
Yearly millions of people are harmed, in some instances fatally, in car crashes. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, pickups crashes, choppers traffic collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died on a daily basis in automobile crashes in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in car wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in auto accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle crash almost every 119 minutes, and a person is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. A seasoned auto and truck collision attorney in Saint Cloud will protect your legal rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can occur to anybody unexpectedly, and once they do, the consequences may be wrecking, including disastrous injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few severe car accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgeries or even lifetime care. Lesser serious traffic collisions can also traumatically have an effect on one's quality of life, producing hardships which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your personal car or truck.
Similar difficulties may include lost wages as a result of missing work and locating the right health care provider to visit and covering medical costs. Many insurance companies do not cover these types of costs or reimburse car accident injured people fairly. When this happens, the experienced Saint Cloud car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Saint Cloud Car Accident Attorneys Call Trial Pro Today for a free of charge case evaluation - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Saint Cloud led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to take a look at your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You can be entitled to recover the following damages:
People injured or hurt in a car collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in a vehicle wreckage, you might be injured, you probably have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to begin. Traffic accidents can create intricate predicaments, especially when various motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, stressful, and costly situations demand a compassionate, honest, and experienced lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Saint Cloud car injury lawyers have a solid record of achieving successful benefits for persons who have been hurt in motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents and various torts.
Across the country, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the major factors of trauma and fatalities. Auto traffic collisions happen in a wide range of ways and the diversity of personal injuries sustained in these types of calamities is practically limitless. Consequently, it is very crucial that the attorney which you hire possesses the expertise and resources to properly manage the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to maneuver a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to apply due care while operating a car has major implications as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number one root cause of vehicle negligence not only in the State of Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million auto collisions are credited to people talking on the cellphone and in excess of 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every year across the US. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most common source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle originates from young adult drivers. This along with the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a substantial amount of young adult driver accidents. Some states have banned hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Several big organizations also have rigorous policies in place prohibiting their employees from using a mobile phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted drivers are quite common in The Sunshine State because of the the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of wrecks in FL are triggered by travellers paying more attention to their GPS device than the freeway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents increases, so does the volume of car or trucks on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the auto ahead of you and focusing on the roadway is a terrific method to prevent automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop too. Many of car accidents and rear end wrecks which could have easily been prevented by leaving enough space around your vehicle and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end automobile accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how small.
Florida has actually enforced a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be considered partially guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most typical issue. If someone merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both individuals might be held responsible for the collision. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the car accident, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a crash, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented several programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the possible dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also developed a few awareness training programs all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand-new tech has presently reduced auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will likely be saved.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Saint Cloud injury lawyers also provide no charge assessments to study the particulars of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a renowned attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in Florida.
Our Saint Cloud injury lawyers are experts in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Some of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in assisting our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?