After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sand Lake. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Kissimmee, Cape Canaveral, Oak Ridge, Apopka, Sorrento and more!
Expert Sand Lake Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Proceedings
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck accidents, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Edgewood, South Apopka, Clermont, Cape Coral, Pine Ridge, Bonita Springs and across Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our motor vehicle attorneys go out of the way to make sure that personal injury insurance claims are processed rapidly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Sand Lake auto accident lawyers have effectively represented car accident victims and passengers in many imaginable automobile traffic collision scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, off road bike crashes, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, driver error traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Sand Lake auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Sand Lake personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of vehicle accident.
Every year millions of people are injured, in many instances fatally, in auto accidents. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving autos, pickups wrecks, mopeds wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in vehicle crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle accident each and every 119 minutes, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial losses. A seasoned automobile and truck accident law firm in Sand Lake will protect your rights over the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents may happen to any individual unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving catastrophic impairments or even wrongful death. In several severe accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, quite a few surgeries or even lifetime disability. Less serious injuries can also traumatically influence one's lifestyle, producing difficulties which involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own car.
Various other difficulties can easily involve reduced earnings due to missing work and finding the right physician to see and covering health care expenses. A large number of insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of expenses or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Sand Lake car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Sand Lake, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro right now to examine your case - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Sand Lake led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to examine your recent personal injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
People injured or hurt in an auto accident have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle wreck, you might be injured, you might perhaps have concerns with respect to what to do next, and you may not even realize where to begin. Auto accidents can create challenging problems, even more so when various motor vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, difficult, and expensive scenarios require a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable legal team with substantial strength of character. Our Sand Lake automotive injury legal professionals have a solid record of obtaining successful benefits for persons who have been injured or hurt in automobile traffic collisions, workplace accidents and many others personal injuries.
Throughout the country, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the major sources of injury and fatalities. Vehicle wrecks happen in a wide range of ways and the range of traumas sustained in these adversities is pretty much endless. Due to this, it is highly essential that the attorney which you hire holds the skill-set and assets necessary to adequately manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to handle a car or truck in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this could be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to use due care while operating an auto has serious implications as you could be setting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number 1 cause of car negligence not only in Florida but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle accidents are associated with car drivers talking on the phone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the first source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle results from adolescent vehicle owners. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove calamitous in a considerable amount of youngster driver collisions. A few states have banned hand held smartphone use for this very factor. A lot of big companies also have rigorous policies in place baring their staff members from using a cellphone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in The Sunshine State as a result of the volume of tourisms that visit our state every year. A lot of car accidents in FL are a resulted of vacationers paying more attention to their navigation equipment than the road in front of them. As FL's residents grows, so does the volume of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the motor vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the roadway is a fantastic solution to prevent automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop also. The majority of motor vehicle traffic collisions and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been avoided by leaving enough space in between your car or truck and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how little.
Florida has implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partly responsible for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most usual issue. If somebody merges right into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals may be held responsible for the collision. In that suit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You could be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for an accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a variety of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has as well crafted a handful of awareness training programs throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also devised technology to help parents by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has definitely reduced auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives will be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Sand Lake injury lawyers also offer completely free evaluations to evaluate the elements of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a prestigious attorney on your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in Florida.
Our Sand Lake injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. A few of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?