After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car crashes are a common occurrence, and they often result in severe injuries and damage. Auto accidents hurt you physically, financially, emotionally, and mentally. If you have been involved in a car wreck in Sanford, FL, you need an experienced auto accident lawyer.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an aggressive and experienced law firm with extensive knowledge of auto accident laws. We have represented many clients in Sanford, FL; our track record speaks for itself. Our lawyers have helped clients to recover millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts.
Our team of auto accident lawyers specializes in handling all types of collision cases, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian accidents. We understand the stress and pain that the victims of auto accidents go through, and we strive to help them get justice by fighting for their rights.
We serve several cities and counties around Sanford, FL, including Heathrow, Lake Mary, Longwood, Altamonte Springs, Seminole County, Volusia County, and Orange County. Our attorneys deeply understand the local legal system and are well acquainted with the local courts, judges, and insurance companies.
If you have been involved in a car accident, you must find an experienced auto accident lawyer in Sanford, FL. It would help if you looked for a lawyer who understands the intricacies of auto accident cases, has a track record of success, and is willing to fight for your rights.
The first step in hiring an auto accident lawyer is to ask for recommendations from your family, friends, or colleagues. You can search for lawyers online, read reviews, and check their ratings. Once you have shortlisted a few lawyers, please schedule a consultation to discuss your case and assess their competence.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand that the aftermath of an auto accident can be overwhelming. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and assess your legal options. During the consultation, we will ask you questions, listen to your concerns, and provide you with a clear path forward.
Auto accident cases are complex and require a thorough understanding of the relevant laws and regulations. The legal proceedings for auto accident cases can be time-consuming and challenging, and navigating them without an experienced lawyer can be risky.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we work tirelessly to take the legal burden off our client's shoulders. Our lawyers handle all aspects of the case, including conducting an investigation, gathering evidence, negotiating with insurance companies, and representing clients in court.
Our auto accident lawyers deeply understand Florida's no-fault laws, which require car owners to have personal injury protection (PIP) insurance that covers them in case of an accident. We know how to deal with insurance companies and ensure our clients receive the compensation they deserve.
Do not suffer in silence if you have been involved in a car accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today for a free consultation. Our auto accident lawyers are prepared to help you fight for justice, get your deserved compensation, and put your life back together. We are experienced, aggressive, and committed to protecting your rights.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sanford. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Mims, Clarcona, Immokalee, Pinellas County, Page Park and more!
Expert Sanford Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Lisbon, Bay Lake, Minneola, Chokoloskee, Buckingham, North Fort Myers and all over Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our accident attorneys are willing to make a unique effort to assure accident cases are processed rapidly and correctly so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Sanford auto accident lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable auto collision scene. From head-on wrecks, rear-end pileups, dirt bike accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, trucking accidents, bicycle collisions, incidents with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro has seen and dealt with all types of auto accidents claims. Our Sanford auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a traffic collision as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Sanford personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of car wreck.
Each year millions of folks are harmed, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving automobiles, pickups accidents, choppers wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every day in automotive vehicle collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in traffic wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car accident each and every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a car crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned vehicle and truck accident attorney in Sanford will protect your rights over the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any person unexpectedly, and when they do, the results may be wrecking, including life-threatening impairments or even wrongful death. In various severe car accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, various surgeries or even life-long care. Lesser severe crashes can also traumatically have a bearing on one's way of life, generating complications that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own car.
Additional challenges may include reduced wages as a result of missing work and choosing the right medical professional to visit and covering health care expenses. Several insurance companies do not compensate these kinds of charges or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Sanford car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Sanford, FL Car Accident Lawyers Call for your free consultation right now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Sanford caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to review your recent injury, identify the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in a vehicle accident, you may likely be hurt, you may perhaps have concerns regarding what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start off. Traffic accidents can present intricate complications, even more so when multiple vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, disarranged, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive scenarios require a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned attorney with real strength of character. Our Sanford auto accident legal professionals have a solid record of securing successful results for people who have been hurt in car collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Across the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the major origins of injury and loss of life. Motor vehicle collisions take place in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these accidents is pretty much immeasurable. Consequently, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you retain holds the skill-set and resources necessary to properly manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to drive an auto in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to use due care while using a motorized vehicle has major implications as you could be putting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the leading cause of vehicular negligence not solely in FL but in the whole nation. Over a million car or truck traffic collisions are associated with people talking on the mobile phones and more than 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every year across America. Texting is the greatest source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most common source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle comes from teen motorists. This along with the absence of driving experience can prove calamitous in a substantial amount of youngster driver crashes. Several states have prohibited hand held cellphone use for this very factor. A large number of large companies also have rigorous rules in place prohibiting their employees from using a cellular phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted motorists are tremendously common in FL due to the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of car accidents in FL are triggered by travellers paying more attention to their gps system than the expressway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents expands, so does the quantity of car or trucks on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a great way to refrain from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many of auto wrecks and rear end crashes which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your auto and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how small.
The Sunshine State has implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is easily the most typical variable. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals might be held accountable for the traffic collision. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a collision, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many different programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a car while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally developed a couple of awareness training programs all over the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, vehicle makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also designed technology to aid parents by allowing them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not enabling the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has already decreased auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, much more lives are going to be saved.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Sanford personal injury lawyers also offer totally free consultations to discuss the particulars of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a prestigious attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Sanford injury legal professionals are experts in personal injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. Some of our attorneys have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?