After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you a victim of an auto accident in Sanibel, FL? Do you need an aggressive, experienced auto accident lawyer to represent you in court? Look no further than Trial Pro, P.A.
Our law firm has extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases in Sanibel and the surrounding counties. We have successfully represented numerous clients, securing significant compensation for their injuries, damages, and losses.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the consequences of an auto accident. You may be dealing with physical injuries, emotional trauma, and financial hardship. We are dedicated to advocating for your rights and providing you with the legal support you must recover fully.
When you work with our team of auto accident lawyers, you can expect a personalized, compassionate, and aggressive approach. We will thoroughly investigate the accident, gather evidence, and build a solid case to demonstrate the negligence of the other party or parties involved.
We will also work with your medical team to ensure you receive the proper medical treatment and care. We aim to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc.
Our auto accident lawyers have represented clients in Sanibel and the surrounding areas, including Lee County, Charlotte County, Collier County, Hendry County, Glades County, etc. We have experience in various types of auto accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, etc.
Hiring an attorney in Sanibel, FL, is a critical decision that should not be taken lightly. When you work with Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you work with a team of reputable, experienced, and dedicated lawyers who will fight for your rights.
We have a proven track record of securing significant client compensation, including settlements and jury verdicts. We have been recognized for our excellence and expertise by prestigious organizations such as Super Lawyers, the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and the National Trial Lawyers Association.
To hire an auto accident lawyer in Sanibel, FL, reach out to Trial Pro, P.A. Our initial consultation is free, and we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we only get paid if you win your case. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation and start building your case.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sanibel. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Palm Bay, Cape Canaveral, Altamonte Springs, Southchase, Fellsmere and more!
Knowledgeable Sanibel Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer collisions, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Call our firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our personal injury attorneys go all out to ensure accident insurance claims are processed rapidly and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Sanibel personal injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on wrecks, rear-end collisions, chopper crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, ATV collisions, rollover traffic collisions, unfortunate incidents with rideshare vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all sorts of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Sanibel auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of a wreck triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Sanibel personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any type of motor vehicle traffic collision.
Each year millions of individuals are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, pickups accidents, street bikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in motorized vehicle crashes in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in auto crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in traffic crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash each and every 119 mins, and one is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a car crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial losses. An expert motor vehicle and truck wreck law office in Sanibel will protect your rights during the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly occur to anybody unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of life-threatening injuries or even wrongful death. In various major wrecks, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a number of surgeries or even life-long care. Less severe car accidents can at the same time traumatically alter one's life, producing hardships which in turn involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your own car or truck.
Added challenges can easily include lost wages as a result of missing work and locating the proper physician to see and dealing with medical costs. Several insurance companies do not compensate these types of bills or compensate car accident victims fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Sanibel car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Sanibel, FL Car Accident Attorneys Call us Today to set up a totally free appointment - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Sanibel led to bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be more than happy to investigate your recent personal injury, determine the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile wreck, you might be injured, you might possibly have concerns about what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Traffic collisions can create challenging dilemmas, even more so when numerous automobiles are involved. These upsetting, complicated, stress filled, and costly circumstances demand a compassionate, sincere, and skilled law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Sanibel automobile traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of getting outstanding benefits for persons who have been hurt in vehicle collisions, workplace accidents and other personal injuries.
Across the nation, and mainly in Florida, car accidents are among the major sources of impairment and death. Car or truck crashes take place in a wide range of ways and the diversity of personal injuries suffered in these adversities is practically endless. For this reason, it is greatly essential that the lawyer which you retain holds the skill-set and assets required to manage the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to drive an auto in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper care when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by significant jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while manipulating an auto has harsh consequences as you can be putting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the primary cause of car or truck negligence not primarily in FL but in the whole country. Over a million car or truck wrecks are linked to drivers speaking on the cell phones and around 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every single year across the United States. Texting is the primary source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of cellphone use while driving a car originates from young adult vehicle owners. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a significant amount of teen driver accidents. A few states have banned hand held cell phone use for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have rigorous policies in place suppressing their workers from using a cellular phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are very common in FL as a result of the amount of vacationers that visit our state each year. A great deal of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the freeway ahead of them. As FL's population thrives, so does the amount of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle ahead of you and focusing on the roadway is a perfect way to keep away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop as well. Many car crashes and rear end traffic collisions which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your motor vehicle and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any amount of alcohol in their system, regardless how small.
FL has put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partly at fault for a number of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical element. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two collide, both motorists may possibly be held accountable for the collision. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You may be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a wreck, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect many programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has equally developed various awareness training programs all over the state to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology advances, auto manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also come up with technology to assist parents by making it possible for them to control the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technological advances has certainly minimized auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives will be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Sanibel injury lawyers also provide cost-free consultations to evaluate the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or someone else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a prestigious lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Sanibel injury lawyers are well-versed in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. Some of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?