After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Sanibel, Florida, hiring an experienced attorney to represent your case is essential. Trial Pro, P.A. is here to fight for your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Sanibel is a beautiful island city located in Lee County, Florida. It is known for its miles of sandy beaches and stunning nature preserves. Unfortunately, accidents can happen, and Sanibel is no exception. From busy highways like Interstate 75 to local roads like Periwinkle Way and Tarpon Bay Road, accidents can happen anywhere in Sanibel.
Many different types of auto accidents can occur in Sanibel, including rear-end collisions, head-on crashes, side-impact collisions, and more. No matter what kind of accident you were involved in, Trial Pro, P.A. car accident attorneys have the knowledge and experience to help you navigate the legal system and fight for your rights.
Car accident injuries can range from minor bruises and cuts to more severe injuries like broken bones, spinal cord injuries, and traumatic brain injuries. No matter what type of injury you have suffered, our attorneys will work tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation that you need to pay for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we take an aggressive approach when representing our clients. We will stand up to insurance companies and fight for every penny you deserve. We aim to ensure you can focus on recovering from your injuries while we take care of everything else.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Sanibel, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. We offer free consultations and are available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
From negotiating with insurance companies to litigating in court, we offer a wide range of services designed to help you get the best possible outcome for your case. We understand the challenges that come with navigating the legal system, especially in the aftermath of a serious car accident, and we're here to guide you every step of the way.
In addition to serving clients in Sanibel FL, we also offer our services to nearby cities, including Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Naples, and more. If you're looking for a trusted, experienced, and reliable car accident law firm, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you get the compensation and justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sanibel. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Goldenrod, Ybor City, Collier County, Gulfport, Astor and more!
Experienced Sanibel Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck collisions, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all throughout Florida. Contact our office for a complimentary and confidential discussion of your case.
Vehicle accidents can certainly happen to any person unexpectedly, and the second they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous personal injuries or even wrongful death. In various severe accidents, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, quite a few surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Lesser severe wrecks can at the same time traumatically influence one's quality of life, generating difficulties which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your personal automobile.
Multiple challenges can also include lost earnings as a result of missing work and finding the right health professional to visit and dealing with health care costs. Quite a few insurance companies do not pay these types of fees or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Sanibel car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Every year millions of men and women are injured, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving autos, semis crashes, motorcycles accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in traffic wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile wreck almost every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a motorized vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. An expert auto and truck accident law office in Sanibel will safeguard your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Individuals injured or hurt in a car accident have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced a car crash, you can be hurt, you might have concerns about what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start off. Car accidents can create complex difficulties, especially when multiple vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and expensive situations demand a compassionate, honest, and experienced attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Sanibel automobile traffic collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding benefits for persons who have been hurt in auto crashes, workplace injuries and other personal injuries.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Sanibel, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Call Trial Pro, P.A. Without delay and put our team of experienced attorneys to work for you now - 800-874-2577
Our car accident attorneys go all out to make certain that personal injury cases are processed swiftly and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Sanibel personal injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on impacts, rear-end collisions, scooter collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, driver error traffic collisions, rollover collisions, collisions with rideshare cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision claims.
Throughout the nation, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the primary causes of trauma and death. Car or truck collisions occur in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these types of calamities is pretty much endless. Because of this, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you hire holds the skill-set and resources to resolve the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to maneuver an auto in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the road, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to use due care while using an auto has harsh repercussions as you could be placing not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number 1 root cause of car or truck negligence not just in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million automobile collisions are attributed to people speaking on the phone and more than 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every year across the country. Texting is the number one source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most common source of smartphone use while operating a vehicle results from teen drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a significant amount of adolescent driver accidents. Many states have banned hand held mobile usage for this very reason. Several large organizations also have strict regulations in place baring their staff members from using a cellular while operating a company car.
Distracted drivers are very common in Florida because of the the volume of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of wrecks in Florida are triggered by vacationers paying more attention to their navigation device than the freeway ahead of them. As FL's population grows, so does the amount of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the car or truck ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a fantastic way to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop likewise. Many of automobile traffic collisions and rear end wrecks which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space between your automobile and the automobile ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any level of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed enforced a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical factor. If somebody merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers could be held liable for the collision. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a crash, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated various programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well created various awareness training programs across the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has without a doubt diminished auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives may be protected.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Sanibel personal injury lawyers also offer complimentary evaluations to examine the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a renowned attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in FL.
Our Sanibel personal injury legal professionals are skilled in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. A few of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Sanibel Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Sanibel accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Sanibel Lee County FL.
Talk with a Sanibel accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?