After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Sebring. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Park, Arcadia, South Apopka, Clearwater, Murdock and more!
Expert Sebring Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Proceedings
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Attorney near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries and workers' compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Call our law firm for a free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our car accident lawyers strive to make certain that personal injury insurance claims are processed rapidly and efficiently so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Sebring auto accident attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car collision scene. From head-on pileups, rear-end collisions, off road bike wrecks, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, pile-up collisions, rollover collisions, injuries with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Sebring auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the victim of a crash triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Sebring personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured or hurt in any kind of automobile wreck.
Every year millions of folks are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, pickups wrecks, street motorcycles crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died each day in motorized vehicle accidents in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in car wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash each and every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck wreck team of attorneys in Sebring will safeguard your rights during the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any individual at any moment, and whenever they do, the results may be devastating, involving disastrous personal injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few severe accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, various surgeries or even life time disability. Less serious wrecks can at the same time traumatically influence one's way of life, producing hardships which involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal vehicle.
Some other difficulties can include lost wages as a result of missing work and choosing the proper specialist to visit and covering medical costs. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these kinds of fees or compensate accident injured parties fairly. When this happens, the experienced Sebring car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Sebring, FL Car Accident Attorneys Our attorneys have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in Orlando. Call Trial Pro Without delay - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Sebring caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to investigate your recent accident, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured or hurt in an auto collision have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle accident, you might be injured, you may likely have questions in respect to what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to start. Traffic collisions can present complex dilemmas, primarily when several automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and costly situations require a compassionate, honest, and knowledgeable lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Sebring vehicle accident attorneys have a proven record of obtaining outstanding results for individuals who have been injured in cars and truck wrecks, workplace injuries and many other torts.
Across the country, and especially in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading sources of personal injury and death. Automobile accidents occur in a multitude of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these adversities is practically endless. Consequently, it is quite important that the lawyer which you retain has the expertise and assets required to effectively resolve the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to handle a motor vehicle in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while driving a motorized vehicle has serious consequences as you could be placing not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the leading root cause of auto negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire country. Over a million automobile accidents are attributed to vehicle drivers talking on the smartphone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across the United States. Texting is the top root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle originates from teenage car drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be calamitous in a considerable amount of adolescent driver accidents. Various states have outlawed hand held cell phone use for this very factor. A large number of big organizations also have strict rules in place disallowing their staff members from using a smartphone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are quite common in The Sunshine State due to the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of of collisions in Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more attention to their navigation device than the expressway in front of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the amount of cars on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the car or truck in front of you and paying attention to the street is a great solution to prevent automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many of auto traffic collisions and rear-end crashes which could have effortlessly been evaded by keeping enough space around your automobile and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
FL has actually put into effect a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual element. If somebody merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both motorists could be held liable for the crash. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You could be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the car accident, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a wreck, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a handful of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the perils of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time crafted a number of awareness courses throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, automobile manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by allowing them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced tech has definitely lowered auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, much more lives may be spared.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, our collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Sebring personal injury attorneys also offer completely free evaluations to discuss the details of your insurance claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a proven attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Sebring injury lawyers are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. A few of our lawyers have been named as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?