After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Regarding auto accidents, the consequences can be severe. The aftermath of an automobile accident can be overwhelming, from physical injuries to emotional distress. However, hiring an Auto Accident Lawyer in Silver Lake, FL, should be your top priority if you find yourself in this situation.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases. Our team of highly skilled attorneys has helped countless clients in Silver Lake, FL, and its surrounding cities and counties. We are a dedicated firm that takes pride in fighting for our client's rights and ensuring they receive the compensation they deserve.
It's essential to understand that the legal system can be complex when it involves auto accidents. Knowing the proper legal proceedings is crucial in winning a case. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are well-versed in the legal process surrounding Silver Lake, FL, auto accidents. Our lawyers have a complete understanding of auto accident laws and regulations, as well as the experience and resources to help you navigate the complexities of the legal system.
After an automobile accident, there are specific steps that you must take to ensure you protect your rights. One of the first things you should do is seek immediate medical attention, even if your injuries are minor. This way, you will have a record of the injuries sustained in the accident, which can be helpful when fighting for compensation.
Once you have sought medical attention, the next step is to contact a reputable Auto Accident Lawyer in Silver Lake, FL. At Trial Pro, P.A., our lawyers are available 24/7 to answer your questions and provide the legal guidance and representation you need. We understand how important it is to act quickly, and we will work tirelessly to ensure your case is resolved in the shortest time possible.
Our lawyers are excellent negotiators, and we pride ourselves on negotiating favorable client settlements. However, if necessary, we are unafraid to go to trial to fight for your rights. We aim to ensure you receive the maximum compensation and that justice is served.
If you have been involved in an automobile accident in Silver Lake, FL, or its surrounding cities and counties, do not delay; contact an Auto Accident Lawyer today. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are ready to fight for your rights. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and work on a contingency basis. You do not have to pay us anything unless we win your case. Call us today, and let us help you get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Silver Lake. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Oak Ridge, Lake Monroe, Apopka, Southchase, West Tampa and more!
Experienced Silver Lake Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Cases
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, truck accidents, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas such as Kenansville, The Villages, Vista Lakes, Copeland, Lake Harbor, Bonita Beach and throughout Florida. Contact our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our injury lawyers strive to make sure that personal injury cases are processed very quickly and correctly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Silver Lake auto accident attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in many imaginable vehicle collision scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, motor bike collisions, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, speeding collisions, rollover accidents, personal injuries with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Silver Lake auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a traffic collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Silver Lake personal injury attorneys can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been hurt in any sort of car or truck accident.
Each year millions of women and men are injured, in many instances fatally, in auto crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, vans accidents, motorbikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died on a daily basis in auto collisions in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in car crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto crash every 119 minutes, and one is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a car traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned motor vehicle and truck crash attorney at law in Silver Lake will protect your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents can happen to any person at any time, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In various major collisions, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, quite a few surgical procedures or even life-long care. Lesser serious wrecks can at the same time traumatically impair one's quality of life, creating complications which involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your own car or truck.
Many other difficulties can easily also include lost wages because of missing work and finding the right physician to visit and dealing with health care expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not cover these bills or reimburse accident injured people fairly. When this happens, the experienced Silver Lake car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Silver Lake, FL Auto Accident Lawyers Call our office As soon as possible to schedule your free case assessment - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Silver Lake caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to examine your recent injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car crash have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto crash, you might possibly be hurt, you might have questions regarding what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Auto accidents can create challenging dilemmas, primarily when multiple car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, stress filled, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, honest, and seasoned lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Silver Lake car collision attorneys have a proven record of attaining successful benefits for individuals who have been injured in automobile traffic collisions, workplace accidents and various other torts.
Throughout the nation, and primarily in FL, car accidents are among the primary origins of trauma and death. Auto collisions occur in a wide range of ways and the diversity of personal injuries suffered in these accidents is practically endless. For this reason, it is greatly important that the lawyer which you hire has the skill and assets required to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to operate an auto in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the road, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while steering an automobile has serious consequences as you might be placing not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the primary source of car or truck negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the entire country. Over a million car or truck wrecks are associated with persons speaking on the phone and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year across the United States. Texting is the greatest cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most typical source of cellphone use while driving a car originates from teenage vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can prove disastrous in a significant amount of teen driver traffic collisions. A number of states have banned hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. A lot of big companies also have rigorous regulations in place banning their employees from using a smartphone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in FL caused by the amount of tourisms that visit our state yearly. A large number of accidents in FL are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their GPS device than the roadway in front of them. As FL's residents expands, so does the volume of automobiles on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the vehicle in front of you and keeping an eye on the road is a great method to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop as well. Most of vehicular wrecks and rear end collisions which could have easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your auto and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how small.
FL has indeed implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be considered partially responsible for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most usual variable. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers may possibly be held accountable for the traffic collision. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the accident, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a collision, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a couple of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally established many different awareness courses across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, car manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also developed technology to aid parents by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new technology has certainly diminished auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will definitely be protected.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Silver Lake personal injury lawyers also offer no cost consultations to examine the specifics of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Silver Lake injury legal professionals are skilled in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Some of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?